Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Indu and @Khushi...

Something is coming up next week...

Prashanth+Dairy is not only the reason...Heavily something is there...Why keep on yash is remembering rainy scene..

What i feel is somehow in mumbai both joined some rainkind of scene which is hidden to us and we will come to know from yash pov only
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Anitu: Is there a spoiler that I missed??πŸ˜•
amrithatec thumbnail
@Indu...You just calculate the episode from august14 where yash and aarthi returning till now...

He is deeply affected and feelings and his emotions are hitting him badly...this is said by the doctors..

But only what i say make sense...I am so sure about this
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@anituram - I believe so. And maybe this rain AarYa moment is the reason why Aarti's betrayal had 10x more impact on Yash.
amrithatec thumbnail
Ok friends i need to go out now...Will continue with you ppl in afternoon IST time..Bye for now
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I'm back, I know I was Missed πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Sadiie's Analysis

Monday's episode;
Episode started off with Pankhu&Vidhi in their room. He says something which was indirectly about Aarti while Vidhi disagreed with him saying 'You support Yash, I Support Aarti' Something..along those lines..πŸ€”
Nahi..Pankhu doesn't have Abs...πŸ˜’
I Felt as though Pankaj suddenly Considered Aarti as an outsider..
Vidhi..don't doubt Aarti ji..Nooo

Aman..☺️
Uh..he called my Yash ji a 'Sadoo' 😳 I'm gonna kill him, I swear I will 😳
No one calls Yash ji, Sadoo 😑
Aarti is seriously suffering from Amnesia
Who forgets such things? It may not be important but Come on! Your In-Laws are 300 Centuries behind you when it comes to such issues...Sigh..
Oh Aarti...
Omg Did I LOVE The little Scolding Bua Kamini Recieved from Mr.Sindhiya!
Muahahahahaaa!! Oh I'm over the Moon! Feel like hugging Mr.Sindhiya! No no Gayatri don't get tensed, he's yours in that sense ANYWAY! 🀣 🀣 🀣
Such Bakwaas singers in Punar Vivah I swear! From Aman to Prateik & Pankhuuu! 🀣 🀣
Now that leads to the last scene or so. Ohmagaddd Yash!! S P I T it out Dude!
"Uss Raat..."

Yeah and then...?

"Mumbai Main..."
Yes it was in Mumbai not in America! Then what?
"Aarti Ji Ne..."
Yes yes I know it was Aarti and not that maid!! Then what happened?!
End of episode 😳
As much as I love Yash ji, I wanted to punch his face then. So so so so Slow...Jesus..

Tuesday's Episode;
I thought Pankaj&Prateik were a little Tipsy, how the heck did they end up walking like normal human beings when Aarti Tapko-ed there with Aman?
Maybe CVs are suffering from Amnesia too ..🀣
Unless you tell me P&Pankhu were faking their Tipsy wipsy talks. Saleh..Drunkard Brothers, better join Devdas Three the movie soon! 😑 🀣
What is wrong with Vidhi?
She's talking as if Aarti has done the biggest crime in the whole wide world!
This is where I feel like Punching Yash for being so Damn Frikin IGNORANT!
No one in the family knows why Yash is like this, Aarti doesn't seem to remember so! It's down to Mr.Yash-Sadoo-Sindhiya to friking say the god Damn reason behind his 'I was Deceived' Jhap!
How hard is it to say 'Aarti had an affair' 'Aarti killed Aarpita Part.2' 'Aarti fell in love with me' 'Aarti raped me'
And all the other possibilities there are!
I'm sick and tired of this!
Maybe Aarti made a mistake, but at least tell us Inni what she did! Oh wait wait this is what I'll get
Yash; Ask Aarti Ji
Aarti; I don't know!
That helped didn't it 😳
They've been going round and round with this and I am so frustrated...
Oh oh and Look who's here!
Bua the ultimate Kamini 😳
Someone SHOOT Her!!😑 I wanna Kill her! I wanna Bloody KILL Her! 😑
Oh oh Gayatri 😳 I will still loath you even from the day you start 'Trusting' your 'Pure' Bahu...Disgusting..🀒

It's amazing how people forget Aarti was the one who Saved Yash's life, Took Palak's fears away, attempted to make Yash smile [Which she did anyway but Mr.Yash found a reason to turn that back into an Attempt] and the list..goes on tbh.
When Aarti wasn't in love, she was still blamed for every single thing. "Yash needs to be taken care of as well Aarti!" Blah Blah Blah. Back then I thought there was no point telling her all this because she wasn't even trying to be the wife, rather the mother. When she fell in love, she did try to be like the Wife as well. Again, they expected her make Yash happy Blah Blah Blah. And for some reason, she still gets blamed for Yash's such condition. Why must the blame be thrown on her when you can ask Yash the thing that is bothering him.
He's walked away again and again and it is ANNOYING!
I Remember I used to walk away from my mates but that was cuz they used to piss me off so I didn't even feel the need to say anything - especially when they were the root cause of my foul Mood. I'd talk it out to my sister while coming back home or some school teachers if I was like ..really enraged..πŸ˜†
Here, Yash doesn't need to say anything to Aarti if she's the reason behind his anger, but he can talk it out to his family member to the least! Dude, you're so Damn ...urghhh you're impossible! No wonder Aarpita killed herself.

Flashback

LMAO! 🀣 🀣 🀣
OMGGG!🀣 🀣 🀣
I DID NOT expect Yash to arrive there and SMACK Aman's Jaw! 🀣 🀣 🀣
Man, CVs are like me; love giving us the unexpected 😎
That was proper cute! Especially when Aman started blabbering on and on while Yash just looked at him thinking "Kitna Bolti..i mean Bolta Hai!" 🀣
Back to present.
Oh Bua...😳
YEH LE KAMINI! MAR JA You Marjaani!!!

Wednesday's episode.
While watching, I had so many things to write about but...
Bua ruined this episode for me.
SHOOT HER!
SHE DESERVES TO BE BLOODY HANGED THE WITCH!!!!!!!!
I Won't be surprised if the actress playing Bua gets HATE MAILS!!!🀣

BUA SUCKS!!!😑

Thursday's episode;
Ah Lovely Episode πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Yash walked in like he was promoting something πŸ˜†
But then, he walked away without telling us the reason behind his Ghussa - he just came there to Clarify everyone's doubts on Aarti's Character Hahaha!! 🀣 🀣 🀣
But yeah, even after Aarti asked him so many time; he refused to open his mouth πŸ˜†
It can't be Prashant Lie because why did he feel the need of breaking Aarpita's pictures? Or maybe he Phell in Lub with Aarti ji and then he finds out about Prashant lie and then feels he betrayed Aarpita...
Or maybe they have no idea where they're taking this track to πŸ˜†
Ah I love Bhare Naina -Though I love Chamakk Challo&Raftraain&Criminal as well πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
I feel as though I'm gonna find out why Yash is pissed after looking at the Precap...Hehehe..

Friday - Today's Episode.
Well Saturday now Haha πŸ˜†

Nope.
No
I don't buy that.
Again, it's a Friday so they've left us on a Cliffy thinking we'll be assuming it to be the Prashant lie and then be so eager to know more about it thus; wait for Monday's episode Eagerly...🀣
On a serious note, I seriously blame Mr.Dubey ji here. What was the need of lying in the first place? One Rishta gone, another comes. I don't think it was compulsory to lie just because the rishta was coming from the Main lead..oh wait...that makes sense now 😳
Drama, Drama & More Drama.

Also, the flashback...🀣 🀣 Aarti! 🀣 🀣
OMG That is SOOO Meee! 🀣 🀣
I hate Rides!
Her expressions while she's standing there Merely WATCHING are my expressions when I'm on a BABY RIDE 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
I have this Zaalim after me saying she's gonna throw me into those big rollercoaster rides - NEVER YOU KAMINI! 🀣 🀣 I Bet she's gonna read this 🀣 🀣 🀣
Anyway! πŸ˜†
Still clueless and will remain clueless until Yash tells me the truth!
Aman has to stay here for some more time 😳
That's all from me πŸ˜ƒ Have a Nice Weekend everyone πŸ€—
I'm gonna get Busy with my stories till Monday Arrives.

Ps. Yash Looks Damn Hawt...Yummm..☺️ ☺️ Yash Ji, I Love You Anyway
Sadiie x
Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good Morning All...still πŸ₯± but I couldn't miss my AM reading so here I am πŸ˜‰

@Indu: Wonderful analysis BudπŸ‘...Yes our Yashbabu is in DENIAL...He never wondered why something Aarti did affects him so much to the point that he could hate her with such of passion...If he took the time, he would find the answers but i guess he's to afraid to know the truth what he fails to understand is that he can't run nor hide his feelings forever πŸ˜›

As for Aarti, our poor girl is scared also of losing her love because of the blunder she made by not telling him the truth beforehand 

ooh i can't wait for the confrontation! 

@Borna: I hear ya KS & GC were amazing in their scenes as ever...You could feel Aarti's restlessness when Ansh uttered the name Prashant the look on her face said it all...KS was just brilliant of the way she displayed Aarti being frantic...GC was fab as well Yash was cool as a cucumber by his eyes were saying something different...Those two have taking their expressions to the next level β€οΈ

@Red: πŸ˜† Ram Dulare is being held captive by boa in a secret room in the mansion 🀣

Aman was the voice of reason today, i liked that despite him being Aarti's friend...Yash doesn't have any problem talking nor listening to him but the moment Yash was being put on the spotlight he put up his defensive walls and walked away.

Awesome take πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Z: Fabulous takeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Loved the name u've came up w/ for Yash & Aman , too cute πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
KS was magnificent in that scene w/ Shobha when she was panicking, my heart was breaking for her when she realizes that because of their lie she might be losing everything πŸ˜­...Just BRILLIANT πŸ‘πŸΌ
Zetter thumbnail
@Jyo: Incredible analysis Hun πŸ‘...ha I guess this Mumbai trip has messed up Aarti's P.I skills cause like u said everytime she guesses the reason behind Yash's anger she's wrong but maybe this time she's right...They always say, third time is a charm, right πŸ˜‰

Same here Yash and Aman's convo was the highlight of the epy for me, I still firmly believe that Aman and the kids are gonna do something to bring AarYa together πŸ˜Š

Regarding Paridhi, he think she has giving up on expecting anything from Pratik  but what I fear is that G3ji & SPji may see her on tv and once again all hell is gonna break loose...I'm seriously mad at Pratik for not speaking to his parents about Paridhi's dreams and that makes her take some wrong decisions cause she feels that she has to fight her own battles...And right now she doesn't care about pleasing the Scindias anymore.

πŸ˜† stress balls don't work for me anymore so i've got some complementary stress reduce therapies that are kickboxing and yoga classes πŸ˜›

@Saf: Aww gonna miss you Sweetie πŸ˜­...but i understand needing ti get away for awhile so enjoy your downtime and have a safe travel πŸ€—

BTW g8 take πŸ‘πŸΌ

Zetter thumbnail
@Shubhi: Beautiful vid ❀️❀️...Great jobπŸ‘

@Veena: Fantastic take πŸ‘πŸ‘...Oohy great scenario, I would love for Aarti to go see Yash dressed in that blue saree and it starts to rain...Yash not wanted to have anything to do with her goes outside in the garden...Aarti leaving him walk away this time follows him and they have it out in the rain...That's my ideal AarYa confrontation scene πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Thank youπŸ˜ƒ...My big sister used that term to referred to her kids dad cause he doesn't help her out with them πŸ˜‘ but that is exactly what P is, he got Aarti pregnat left her when Ansh was just maybe a size of a peas, he knows nothing abt Ansh he never recognized him as his own contrary he called him Arti's b***** son during their confrontation scene when we got a glimpse into their married live. 
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I forgot to add.

Aman[Aadesh] is so Damn tall!
Come on GC! Someone Pull his legs dammit! πŸ˜†
I don't like it when Mr.Sindhiya looks extremely tall compared to his Sons as well πŸ€£

Peace πŸ˜†