Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Pearl_27

Good night guys...DC is so dull today...wonder where are all?Happy Discussing.πŸ˜ƒ

@Sia You are welcome! All were tired so they slept...

Hi Pearl, I got a call from Bua she said if Pearl is bored send her to me!πŸ˜†
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was a good episode πŸ˜Š...Sorry for being late was cooking dinner! 

It stars with Gayatri who's walking down the hall but her knee is paining her ...she calls out for Pratik who comes running with Pankaj...they want her to go to the doctor but she refuse, Yash who is standing there as well tells her that she should get a check up and that she should go with SP.

PraDhi are in their room...Pratik is telling her about G3's knee but she doesn't seem to care just then her phone rings and it's her boss who wants her to do a night shift  she says yes then she and Pratik are having another argument Vidhi overhears and blats her for lying about college πŸ‘

Paridhi was being very rude to Vidhi, she tells Vidhi not to interfer in their matters and that she should go and take care of her kids and husband πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘ Pratik tells her not to talk to Vidhi that way, Paridhi in return shouts at Pratik to go to he!!, that he doesn't care about her only his family and just walks away..Pratik says sorry to Vidhi who tells him not to fight with Paridhi and that in time she'll learn...Goddamn it's time for Pratik to grow a pair and stand up for his wife in front of his parents.😑

The next AM at the Dubeys, Aarti are getting the kids ready for school when Sr Dubey comes and tells Shobha aunty that Prashant called again regarding the house...so I guess he didn't let them alone even after Shobha did his late rites sounds like he has been a torn in their BLEEP and they didn't tell Aarti anything <_<

Just then Ansh comes and says that he knows Prashant is...he's his dad right leaving all the adults shocked...Aarti questions him about how he knows, so Ansh replies that Aunty Sunita from Essl world was asking him about his papa P😲😲😲...A shell shocked Aarti runs out the room to call Sunita...Seriously who the heck asked a kid that never met his sperm donor how that same sperm donor is doing??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜‘😑

Yash is in the kids room at the Scindia's Mansion looking around missing them just then Aman comes and touches him on the shoulder, Yash turns around and sees that it's Aman...The latter tells Yash that Yash that Aarti is such a nice girl who loves his family, he has 3 cuties pies (kids), Aarti loves him andthat she would give her life for so why is it acting this way...Ooh gotta love Aman, he's the voice of reason πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Yash replies that's his problem...so Aman is like it's your problem that she loves you...that's the first time he hears something like that πŸ˜› Yash doesn't respond for a moment...Aman goes on to say that Yash can't hear anything bad about her, her defended her character yesterday even though you were so mad at her which measn that you love her πŸ˜‰...Yash says wrong...He did it for the truth not Aarti and that he doesn't love her...He actually hates her and that he could never love her πŸ˜” and leaves the room...Aaman saw in Yash's eyes thats he loves Aarti and the only reason he's saying such things is because he's hurt by whatever Aarti did. 

Aarti is in the room desperately trying to call someone on the phone (Sunita, i presume) when Shobha comes and Aarti starts to panic, telling her mom that maybe Yash came to know about their lie cause they met her friend that day in Essel world and she might have told Yash something...Shobha wants to know if she's sure, Aarti replies no she isn't but she has a feeling that
this could be the reason

FB...The family of five reaches Essel world, the kids wanna go on on the rides but Aarti is scared so she warns Yash so says that if the kids wanna go on the ride she should let them despite being scared she let them go...Ansh and Palak goes on the ride while Payal stays with her parents...Yash is cheering the kids on while a still scared Aarti clutches on to his arm with Yeh Dil Hai playing in the BG πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

It was great to see Payal again on my screen today...The three cuities were so adorable ❀️ ❀️ 

EDIT: Yash Sweetie, I hate to be the bearer of bad news (4 u) but you do love Aarti....THERE'S A THING LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE...and you my friend has crossed it with no chance of turning back...Your mouth says no but your eyes if are the gateway to the soul says YES πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Updated on page one as well...
Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Girls  I think  we r thinking too much about the reason and just not enjoying episodes

I m shocked noone really discussing the beautiful essel world scene .../ the lovely moment when Aarti grabbed Yash's hand because she was fearing those dangerous rides in essel world , and then Yash gives her an intense look as if he is beginning to realise that he is starting to enjoy her touches 😳😳...Yeh dil hai was palyed after a long time too and noone even mentioned it ... πŸ˜•

All start enjoying these AarYa scenes ,.. there is nothing to worry about .. reason is simple .. Aarti and Yash r just going to come closer in a very very passionate way once reason is out and whether its diary or Prashant truth , both will only get them close to each other .. so enjoy the AarYa moments 😊
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tilashini

arti should start to be tough on yash now and face him face to face...eye to eye! he is driving her nuts at the moment and she just freaks out whatver comes in her way...where's the arti who runs after a thief and whack kamineys! we need that strong brave and motivated and independant.. arti!! πŸ˜†

She is like a deer caught in the headlights, She grabs on to any tiny clue she gets and tries to piece the puzzle. Poor girl!! She better confront Yash before she goes nuts. I would if I were her in her situation. I liked the fire in her eyes yesterday when she stopped Yash on his tracks and asked him to answer by saying if he has rights to get angry at her then she has all the rights to know what is bothering him and why he is putting himself and the family through this.She should confront him and take Aman with her for both moral and physical support so Yash doesn't push her and run away πŸ˜†
Edited by kt25 - 11 years ago
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Zetter Wonderful takeπŸ‘ ,my friend.I loved the last quote for Yash...Whether its love or hate we show both these emotions to someone who really affects us.

@Tilashini Well, they'll come back with a bang.πŸ˜ƒ

@Raveena Yeah! Sure...I am coming.πŸ˜†

@All If Yash does not know the truth about Aarthi...and his only problem is her love...then she should remember her promise to god and leave him...I am sure she'll never do that...back to the point...so this can make her conscious about the fact that she cheating Yash...so maybe she tries to tell him about it herself only...anyways forget it yaar...Did I mention that I loved that Arya moment...how cute was Aarthi there and Yash... he knew she was scared...yeh dil hai...dreamy...now finally good night guys.
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@pearl @jyo @loverforlife @kt25 @zetter @kamli @sudha and @all  Good Night everyone have a great weekend ahead!!!!! just chill out! πŸ˜‰ DC doesnt seem to be lively like it always been wonder where are the others...πŸ˜’
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: Not thinking anymore...I gave up on it plus I love those FBs that we're getting...My AarYa heart always smiles when he see the cutest and the MAGIC that comes across my screen when Aarya are on ☺️☺️
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aarti will never say anything abt Prashanth to Yash now...
May be Now She is Panic But After the Falshback, Shobha ji will Cool Her to think Twice and Thrice...Then They Will Get A Point from When Yash is Behaving Like this...
So Then Our Barfi will Come to Aarti and Will Cheer up her...Then She will Cheer up Yash...

I feel We Have now Aman with Aarti Side...So Aman Makes her to Take a Wise Decision in Revealing the Truth to Yash...

So, I am not at All Worrying abt Aarti Panic...I am Very Much Curious and Excited to Watch the Next Week Episodes...and I am Sure Next Week The Total Truth Will Come out...

In today Episode They Sent G3 and SP to Delhi...So Now No more Humiliating and insulting Aarti...Now CVs Have Concentrated on their Promo 31/08 how Aman Will Make Aarya Together...

So Now A New Start from Here in our Aarya life...and mostly in the next week We only see Aarya, Kids and Aman...

I hope Next week We will not Disappoint with revealing the Truth...I strongly feels that Next week We Will Have End to this Track...

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Zetter: lovely!

Agree with you Jyo we are thinking too much about the reason... Actually we don't required to. Yes the EW scene was so beautiful I am happy to know that Monday epi will start with EW...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Tilashini : Its weekend na .. thats why .. all will come in late night US time or mayb tomorrow morning ..dont worry πŸ˜ƒ

@Zetter : Awesome take πŸ‘πŸ‘...Even I m wondering why he said thats my problem πŸ˜•...does he feels Aarti loving me is her sin πŸ˜•...or something happened in Mumbai regarding Lakhan .. Aarti tried to save Yash ka life  by almost giving her own which made Yash realise that he is just an unlucky guy .. first Arpita and now Aarti might hv died because of him and so he wants to keep her away from him πŸ˜•,...