Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bbbccc

Geet did you mean yourself there? Sorry I am sure I wouldn't mind that either. I thought on Jyoti's A/R thread's angle.. Aman is dying to hug YashπŸ˜†

I would not mind at all as long as its a long tight one! 😳😳😳😳😳😳
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aarti herself said that all the mess started after their Essel World trip. Plus I can't think of anymore FBs..it'll be like them time travelling to come up with never ending FBs 
ananda29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jikky_84

In any case if Yash don't know about the Prashant truth...I think now as Arati is all scared, she may go and tell that to Yash herself...πŸ˜†

Really hope so... for Ansh 's sake😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I think Yash's problem is Aarti loves him .. its her mann ka paap .. how can she love me when we decided no love or physical relation in this punarvivah .. so from where this love comes in ??  

but if thats the case then what is the hadsaa of uss raat he keeps saying ?? πŸ˜•...did Aarti blabber something in her sleep like " I want a family from u ..our baby" etc etc  which is like a hadsa for him and this explains why Ranbir does that baby wala clue and Aarti ka tubelight brain starts functioning πŸ˜²πŸ˜• or did Yash read Aarti's love diary  that night  which becomes a hadsa for him

And all this is affecting him more because he too is in love with her πŸ˜•

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Veena: Now I'm waiting for her boarding school friends to come out of the woodwork. The childhood friends . 
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

episode ends 😳

Ok now I doubt whether its Prashant event because whenever aarti is guessing something on her own , it always turns out wrong πŸ˜•

I feel yash read aarti's diary and came to know she loves him .. because from aman's talk with him , his problem is aarti can give her life for him and he slipped out this is only the problem πŸ˜•

did lakhan has anything to do with this?!?!?! she might have saved yash from lakhan n his troops may be putting her life at risk for him...
Edited by anushaarja - 11 years ago
okay i am sorry this is dragging like crazy and i am beyond frustrated.

if he read her diary and is mad at her for that then i want to see aarti get mad at yash.

1) he invaded her personal space and is now torturing her for expressing her inner most thoughts? 

2) he has put the family through he** because he went through aarti's diary without her permission.

3) he is putting his kids through he** because their mother happens to love their father...oh no that is so horrible. i mean every kid wants to grow up in a family where their mother and father don't love each other or have any good relationship.

4) AAARRRGGGHHH to CVs...3.5 weeks for a diary...are you πŸ€¬ing kidding me!!!!
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think that's why he remembers that Aarthi playing in rain FB...cause he scared that He'll lose her...that's why he was scaring her away all this time.
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yash too loves Aarti but he denies !!!

But here Aarti feels Prashanth might be the reason !!!

So something I feel its fishy...twisted !!!
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Now I want to see who this Sunita is. Maybe we will have her in Mondays episode.