7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
omg vidhi says theek nahi hai paridhi...!!! but I came to know paridhi goes to shooting not studying!!
atlast they remembered abt pari ... uff
Originally posted by Loveforlife

omg vidhi says theek nahi hai paridhi...!!! but I came to know paridhi goes to shooting not studying!!

great now she doesnt favour both arti n paridhi..how pathetic..
What " Delhi belly " ??

I dont understand !!!  
Vidhi says... don't do this after marriage its not good to go out so much and stuff... VIdhi says don't mind but I am just advising you...Paridhi pissed of screams at Vidhi...shut up she says don't come in our matters you go to your kids and husband... Prateek says dont say this to VIdhi...Paridhi says go to hell you don't care about me only your family!!!  She leaves...Prateek says sorrry to Vidhi
Originally posted by jyoti06

Paridi will do night shift 😲😲😲
Now this is not just iss raat or uss raat - this all raats all month!!
Yesterday i would like to dedicate my whole take to Aman- Yash convo                             He is a loyal friend to Arti and indeed analysed her character from top to bottom. I fully applaud to his courage for Speaking to Yash. He initially said possessiveness is the first sign of love and indeed he s cent percent correct. The symptoms of love is Possessiveness and next the symptom is angry without any reason. Needless to say Yash doesnt wanna reveal the feelings to Arti. If he hasnt fallen means why he hates her for no reason. No men will simply have someone without a reason. The next symptom of love is noticing physical appearance as Yash said what colour suits her.
Natural fear of truth and insecurity
Its now Arti who needs to pay for the deeds of lie told by the dubey's. On the whole they have betted her life.Edited by Strawbella - 11 years ago
@ Tilashini: In a way you can't blame Vidhi, she is always left picking up everyone else's work which is causing her own marriage to have issues.

It's funny, I understand where all 3 bahu's are coming from but none of their husbands seem to get them or truly support them
Prateek admits that he is weak and says I can't face Papa and Mom...can't tell them about Paridhi... I am just a failure

Vidhi says no Prateek you not Failure... Paridhi will learn.. and don't fight with Pari
Poor Vidhi, pankaj should be here. Poor girl has to manage family and their DILs, where can she get time for him.. MIL is on honeymoon now with FIL, why Delhi, Bhopal has no doctors??

And how many days are gone in between now, yesterday all were in Bhopal only..
Edited by bbbccc - 11 years ago