Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: USManeetian

so just to make sure we are all on the same page - Aarya did not do it and she is not preggers...i don't know why i really want to see that ðŸ˜†

I think u were still single...🤣 ðŸ¤£
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Usmaneetian : Actually I do live updt and before that all do random one liners updt which is grt fun .. beech mein my concentration goes on TV ..so updating title  in that time becomes impossible 😆😆...u need to keep stalking and mayb hv a stress ball with u 😉😆😆

@All : I dont think Aarti is preggy .. so chill 😆 .. that will b most absurd and rushed up twist .. 😕
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just came across article about KBC, that it is starting today..

I think it will do PV good if they use it as opportunity. I remember last year, all the serials would run late by sometimes 30 minutes. Before BALH, SONY's show is real KHTV. So by 10:30 they will be watching it rather than BALH, so some lot BALH viewers might switch to other channels instead of watching that ...
I hope the CV and directors, do wake up and grab this opportunity to write and direct, more crisp story..
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Any one wants to do something to BUA? 😆 😆
Nope but your husband can!😉

@anonee

ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Wait let me ask him during the episode today!!! 😆😆😆
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
akela gaya tha main haan main na aaya akela
mere sang-sang sang sang sang aaya teri yaadon ka mela

specially dedicated to yash n yash only...
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Loveforlife - please keep me posted with the progress he makes.  Please warn him that Ramdulare went MIA!!
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@sudha count me in!! ðŸ¤£ but i wanted to do something to yash...arti out of the way until you find out what really happpaned let me have some "FUN"!! ðŸ˜†
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: Seriously Aarti preggers and she doesn't remember the conception hmmm i don't think so...IMO when AarYa are gonna CON they both are gonna be lucid and gonna remember every little detail even if we (the views) don't get a full view 😛 😆
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tilashini

@sudha count me in!! ðŸ¤£ but i wanted to do something to yash...arti out of the way until you find out what really happpaned let me have some "FUN"!! ðŸ˜†

Hey girls - Kareena beat you!!  So, I do not know what chance you stand!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm, ok not preggy, but do u guys think she was trying to feel Yash in her sleep!  It's happened before and poor guy had to put pillows in between!  maybe she tried to feel him and said quite a few things and this why she doesn't remember a thing!  ðŸ¤£