7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :(

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Credit for this brand new gorgeous  banner goes to Maham (Allbut1)!

πŸ‘
-------------------------

About 3 Important Mumbai flashbacks and their real purpose 😳

So far in this Yash's Anger mystry track , we have seen 3 important flashbacks of Mumbai after they return from Bhopal  and none are the reasons for Yash's anger but  I feel every flashback has a reason and strong purpose which will all connect towards the end of this track when the final mystry will come out πŸ˜ƒ

1st Flashback : In Dahi handi flashback , Yash wanted to prove that he is the hero badly and he made sure Aarti accepts that He is not any uncle πŸ˜†.. It means Aarti's words and her appreciation matters a lot to him ...😳...So this flashback showed Yash's growing expectations from Aarti  πŸ˜³

2nd Flashback : In Fire accident flashback , Yash saves Aarti over Arpita portraits and even though he was angry because of Aarti's carelessness but he proved that Aarti's life matters to him much more than those lifeless portraits and later he does not even hold any grudge against Aarti 😳...Same for broken photo frame fiasco  where he gets more affected with Aarti's injury than broken frame of Arpita 😳...So this flashback showed Yash growing concern for Aarti 😳

3rd Flashback : In Aman related flashbacks , Yash proved that his trust on Aarti will always remain intact and he respects Aarti and Aman's friendship ..So even though at times he might feel jealous or possessive about Aarti which is the initial phase of love , but he is not a insecure husband because he trusts his wife 😳..So this flashback showed Yash's growing trust on Aarti 😳

Overall all 3 flashbacks proved that Aarti and Yash's relationship hv come a long long way where Yash respects and trusts Aarti ,  he has expectations from Aarti , her life safety matters a lot to him and lastly  he has developed a good friendship bonding with her  πŸ˜³...

So none of these flashbacks hv gone in waste and the reason of Yash's anger could b something where all the above emotions of Yash from trust to friendship to understanding to expectations were all scattered into pieces by Aarti , reason why Yash feels betrayed and dejected in life today 😊... Climax point will connect all the above flashbacks when finally Yash will hv his confrontation with Aarti over the real reason 😳

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's Episode Analysis

Today's episode was good light-hearted one making sure weekend is passed on a good note and two best scenes of today's episode got to b Aman-Yash interaction and the Essel world flashback sequence 😳😳

Aman and Yash interaction makes it clear that its either Prashant truth or Diary which is the reason of Yash's extreme anger πŸ˜ƒ

There are 2 very important clues which Yash gives away in this whole interaction with Aman ..

First clue : When Aman says that "you cannot hear anything against Aarti ,thats why despite being so angry with her , u still went ahead and defended her character yesterday " on which Yash said "he dint save Aarti but he only supported the truth " πŸ˜‰...So Yash clearly stresses on the truth part which means he is indirectly trying to hint that when Aarti knows how much he hates lies ,then why did she lie about her divorcee status ...Dint she trust me or this punarvivah at all ?? Why he had to hear the truth from a third person and not from Aarti ?? ...He feels betrayed in this case if the reason is Prashant truth and this explains why he uses words like dhoka and hadsa for this whole incident because its a big big shock and setback in his life just when he was beginning to dream about life again 😭

Second clue : When Aman says that "Aarti can even give her life for u " ..Yash clearly opposes it by saying "This is my problem" on which Aman shockingly asks "Aarti loving u is your problem" 😲...So Yash clearly stresses on the fact that Aarti loving him is bothering him a lot because love and any sort of physical relationship was never suppose to b a part of this punarvivah at all , then why Aarti suddenly kept such desires in her heart ,..This explains why he calls it all a mann ka paap which one night he read in Aarti's love diary where she confessed it all ...So this is uss raat ka big hadsa for him when he finds out that this whole Mumbai trip was planned so that she can woo him like a menaka  and the fact that he actually falls for her charms and whenever she makes her advances like grabbing his hand or challenging him for some game , he falls for it ,is pissing him off and he is hell bent on punishing himself for it which explains why he even broke Arpita portraits since mayb he feels his mann too did same paap  ...

It could b combo of first and second clue as well and so  he keeps talking about Trust , Dhoka , hadsaa , mann ka paap  and last but not the least his last words " I hate her , I can never love her "  has lots of intense passion in it which indicates he is in plain denial and he feels if Aarti goes out of his life ,then mayb he can peacefully travel back to Arpita land but its not happening anymore since Aarti in rain has now taken over all his Arpita death memories 😳😳

Yash is beginning to enjoy Aarti's touch which is so evident from the Essel World flashback sequence 😳

It was a lovely moment when Aarti grabbed Yash's hand because she was fearing those dangerous rides in essel world , and then Yash gives her an intense look as if he is beginning to realise that he is starting to enjoy her touches 😳😳...Yeh dil hai was palyed after a long time too which was so refreshing to watch and hear 😳😳

In this scene Yash felt like a husband there giving a shoulder to his wife .. all macho and proud types and he enjoyed her touch too 😳...He used to keep saying dont act like a typical wife but in this scene she was a typical wife who clutches onto her hubby's arms just because she was scared of the ride  but even then he was himself surprised that he dint get angry but rather enjoyed it and so he kept looking at her 😳😳

Daddy Scindia and Gayatri's absense makes sure we might get a final intense Aarti and Yash confrontation next week with the final reason ... πŸ˜ƒ

Daddy Scindia and Gayatri will b missing in action next week as both r in Delhi for Gayatri's knee problem which makes me hopeful that next week we might get a proper Yash-Aarti confrontation scene in alone minus anyone's intereference 😳😳...Stage is actually set for an intense Yash-Aarti confrontation next week over whatever the reason is and I can even see a reunion soon  πŸ˜³

Paridi's night outs can get her in trouble

Starting of the episode was completely on Pratik and Paridi issue and it seems Paridi is almost feeling detached from Scindia family now and no more cares for what Pratik or Vidhi says ...But I feel her night shift and that too in showbiz will get her in serious trouble and it might even put Scindia family under scanner which is a good parallel track πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Pratik needs to stop crying on Vidhi's bhabhi's shoulders and confront his parents asap over Paridi matter or else it might b too late ...Even though I liked the Vidhi and Pratik scene , the way Vidhi consoles Pratik and motivates him but Pratik should also start taking decisions on his own now since he is not a kid and Vidhi should stop interfering in other's issues and mayb concentrate on her own hubby and marital problems 😊...

I think only reason today Paridi is suddenly revolting against all is because she feels unwanted in the house since her own hubby is spineless .. Anyways I hope Pratik soon develops a spine here because I can see Paridi's night shift getting her a big problem soon πŸ˜•

Overall the episode was good and Aman-Yash scene was the highpoint of the episode today .. Lets see who is this Sunita and what is this Essel world trip all about πŸ˜• ...Only reason I dint talk about whole Essel world fiasco in my take is because I feel it could b another misleading one since whenever Aarti guessed any reason it always turned out to b wrong whether its Arpita fire fiasco or Aman fiasco πŸ˜†...So well fingers crossed for next week πŸ˜›

PS : A request to all .. plss avoid multiple quoting friends as then page takes hell lot of time to reload and it looks messy too  πŸ˜³...Use @ symbol to address someone and only if needed ,then quote max one small para or sentence only once and not multiple times 😳...
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
For anyone who is new to the forum, or the thread, and wondering what we are all about, Dragon Club is an analysis, discussion, venting and general merry-making thread about PV where everyone is welcome and can just jump into discussion any time!

--------

The only guidelines are:

- No bashing, no bashing, no bashing

- Try not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of the person you want to respond to. If you do quote, it should be when you are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or select a few lines to discuss.

For the list of members please refer to the
PREVIOUS THREAD

-----------------------------

Announcements and Reminders

Please all participate in PV Video Mix contest and show your creativity  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

PV VM Contest  

Also cast your nominations for PV team in following link fast to make sure PV and its actors are nominated in the coveted ITA Awards πŸ˜ƒ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have not joined yet ,then plss join these following threads and increase the Forum Activity πŸ˜›

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From now onwards everyone in this DC post who r commenting ,liking or stalking ...plsss make sure u hv done your daily 2 comments quota in these following profiles of GC and KS 😳...

It will b better if we can comment on every actor's profile at least twice in a day so that all PV actors rankings can go up but make sure we r doing it regularly on GC and KS's profile at least 😳...

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mann ka Paap...hmmm what can that be!

well, I seriously don't think its Prashant issue, but something that happened unwillingly and that's it!

πŸ˜†

Hmmm, ok not preggy, but do u guys think she was trying to feel Yash in her sleep!  It's happened before and poor guy had to put pillows in between!  maybe she tried to feel him and said quite a few things and this why she doesn't remember a thing!  πŸ€£

aarti should just seduce yash with this song and take him out of his misery!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6T2mVXFPT8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by 49erFan - 11 years ago
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey jyoti Ji, Nice Title...Hope to See Some Clues in today Episode...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah! For the first time i got a spot on the first page πŸ˜ƒ
Looking forward to today's episode and see how does Ansh knows that Prasanth is his Papa.
Nice title btw Jyo πŸ˜‰
Edited by Visha_Dhami - 11 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oops superb title...

Aarthi is like ghajini Mohmd...Trying Trying not able to realize whats the reason...Hope it must be prashanth...
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
perfect title jyo!!! πŸ˜‰ the mumbai scenes are awesome im drooling!! β˜ΊοΈ Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was a good episode πŸ˜Š...Sorry for being late was cooking dinner! 

It stars with Gayatri who's walking down the hall but her knee is paining her ...she calls out for Pratik who comes running with Pankaj...they want her to go to the doctor but she refuse, Yash who is standing there as well tells her that she should get a check up and that she should go with SP.

PraDhi are in their room...Pratik is telling her about G3's knee but she doesn't seem to care just then her phone rings and it's her boss who wants her to do a night shift  she says yes then she and Pratik are having another argument Vidhi overhears and blats her for lying about college πŸ‘

Paridhi was being very rude to Vidhi, she tells Vidhi not to interfer in their matters and that she should go and take care of her kids and husband πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘ Pratik tells her not to talk to Vidhi that way, Paridhi in return shouts at Pratik to go to he!!, that he doesn't care about her only his family and just walks away..Pratik says sorry to Vidhi who tells him not to fight with Paridhi and that in time she'll learn...Goddamn it's time for Pratik to grow a pair and stand up for his wife in front of his parents.😑

The next AM at the Dubeys, Aarti are getting the kids ready for school when Sr Dubey comes and tells Shobha aunty that Prashant called again regarding the house...so I guess he didn't let them alone even after Shobha did his late rites sounds like he has been a torn in their BLEEP and they didn't tell Aarti anything <_<

Just then Ansh comes and says that he knows Prashant is...he's his dad right leaving all the adults shocked...Aarti questions him about how he knows, so Ansh replies that Aunty Sunita from Essl world was asking him about his papa P😲😲😲...A shell shocked Aarti runs out the room to call Sunita...Seriously who the heck asked a kid that never met his sperm donor how that same sperm donor is doing??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜‘😑

Yash is in the kids room at the Scindia's Mansion looking around missing them just then Aman comes and touches him on the shoulder, Yash turns around and sees that it's Aman...The latter tells Yash that Yash that Aarti is such a nice girl who loves his family, he has 3 cuties pies (kids), Aarti loves him andthat she would give her life for so why is it acting this way...Ooh gotta love Aman, he's the voice of reason πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Yash replies that's his problem...so Aman is like it's your problem that she loves you...that's the first time he hears something like that πŸ˜› Yash doesn't respond for a moment...Aman goes on to say that Yash can't hear anything bad about her, her defended her character yesterday even though you were so mad at her which measn that you love her πŸ˜‰...Yash says wrong...He did it for the truth not Aarti and that he doesn't love her...He actually hates her and that he could never love her πŸ˜” and leaves the room...Aaman saw in Yash's eyes thats he loves Aarti and the only reason he's saying such things is because he's hurt by whatever Aarti did. 

Aarti is in the room desperately trying to call someone on the phone (Sunita, i presume) when Shobha comes and Aarti starts to panic, telling her mom that maybe Yash came to know about their lie cause they met her friend that day in Essel world and she might have told Yash something...Shobha wants to know if she's sure, Aarti replies no she isn't but she has a feeling that
this could be the reason

FB...The family of five reaches Essel world, the kids wanna go on on the rides but Aarti is scared so she warns Yash so says that if the kids wanna go on the ride she should let them despite being scared she let them go...Ansh and Palak goes on the ride while Payal stays with her parents...Yash is cheering the kids on while a still scared Aarti clutches on to his arm with Yeh Dil Hai playing in the BG πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

It was great to see Payal again on my screen today...The three cuities were so adorable ❀️ ❀️ 

EDIT: Yash Sweetie, I hate to be the bearer of bad news (4 u) but you do love Aarti....THERE'S A THING LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE...and you my friend has crossed it with no chance of turning back...Your mouth says no but your eyes if are the gateway to the soul says YES πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Title !!!

I'm excited !!!
so just to make sure we are all on the same page - Aarya did not do it and she is not preggers...i don't know why i really want to see that πŸ˜†