Beeji"Love life...Let the Dying die"

Inder Chachoo" I owe you one ...in the Courtroom"

Doctor Mehra" ...Love thy patient ...Do no harm...and the patient may live"

Swamzzz" Love and let die ..."

Tarun" Love this family..all for one and none for all"

Dadaji.."Train 2 lawyers..one might come in handy."

Me" I am soo not LOVing it "Angry

>>Warning...RANT...

I am amazed at how they have portrayed Virat..really amazed...How can he be so saintly ...Sorry but this does not gel with me...The girl you are promising to marry ...is DYING...and all he can say he doesn't agree to what his brother is doing??? I am sorry but he could have been shown in turmoil..to make him a little more human...any sane person would be perplexed...and I don't think you can make a snap decision just like that...There would be turmoil...there would be a hope that the loved one may live..there is the anguish that it is a HUGE sacrifice on his brother's part...Virat is being in a rock and hard place as well but somehow it just has not been shown as such ..Geez...he gets to have the halo..and nothing else..Angry

Edited by current - 07 September 2012 at 11:39am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazyscreen22Rashiiiimadhu0702_Sara_sennarenitaniya_dostiiSongsOf_Silence...Maham...-Aswathy--SweetGirl-Shona1907..Gowri..preetipcpreity_dZehnaseeba2zahid

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Virat & halo.. He will look more angelic!!!Day Dreaming.. BTW, Amazing post.. These conflictions wer goin on in my mind too..!! Virat is now reduced to a mere pillar @ the vadhera house.. ! Hating that!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

current-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
You said it all do I need to add more ! But as I m aadat se Majboor would add my bits.Yeah How they shown Virat ending up backing Maanvi with just one scene dint made impact the much it should agreed Though I liked that scene very much being glad atleast his VIEWS were given space sake of it .And another point is Being a VirMan fan its kind of easy for us to get his concern,love and views Where hes standing by her & why actually knowing the deep bond.But what about people ? Dont Virat's expression need any screen space or detailed scene Where viewers gets to see How & Why hes deciding so and after going through what amount of turmoil & dilemma actually when matter is of her life & death ! Rather just bring it on with just one random scene today after he gets to know about abortion last night.How ever It has to be like that That he might support Maanvi only When they shown Viren support Jeevika.But Viren's reaction & decision was not shown so quick.as they shown of Virat.Viren gone through such deep dilemma and pain considering each aspect with proper execution.But here with Virat nothing executed even.:( first there was no conversation b/w Virat and Maanvi shown.So considering it like he must always aware with Maanvi's decision over here.That shows his deep understanding But than what about his own conflict with his own stand & b/w Maanvi's life & her decision.When he knows that She her self wants to live with him long .That could  be highlighted in his turmoil and still considering the guilt and life after that Maanvi just cant think to take on by sacrificing Chutki he decides to be by her side with heavy heart .That could be shown much better than the way It came anyday I say If they could focus a bit about Virat here rather rushing it  ! But I m expecting too much I guess When the whole week almost went in VirMan no exist mode atleast on friday something came. Look how VirMan were ignored badly today When shes almost on ventilator and her guardian angle who keeps around her in whole nights not shown beside her even :(( Its just extent !

With saying that loved all those lines ! specially from Beeji  ! ClapLOL TongueWell penned :) Only Mannu's Chachu made sense who asked Virika reason behind this Drastic step.Rest jumped on anti abortion remarks non stop :P

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 07 September 2012 at 11:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinu-Aswathy-preetipccurrent

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Lol. I am becoming a fan of your posts these daysROFL

About Virat, actually I liked whatever they showed today on him. I mean I am happy that he is siding with Manvi because he cannot let Manvi live her life throughout with the guilt of killing J's child. But but that was not enoughThumbs Down I badly needed an insight into his mind or his inner turmoil to be shown elaborately. But the CVs had decided to do everything with the behnas.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinu-Aswathy-current

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@ Both..thanks guys..

My grouse..Why is Virat a prop..Why has he lost that individuality that made him rock his family's boat ..to go against everyone..Fine there is selfless love..but not at the cost of maanvi being dead... being shown Maanvi's spokesperson..What about his needs..his fears..and you know ..love is never without expectations..what about his expectations..

This behna focus has sidelined the VV boys..

@ Madhu..Thanks...LOLlook on the flipside ..why could not he be the one to knock sense into Maanvi..talk to her that he needs her and she needs to do this for him ..for them ..he could have helped jeevika instead of now landing a court battle.He was telling Jeevs about telling maannvi and making her understand...Why couldn't he have sat down and talk to her

I just don't buy the perfect lover thingy at all..sorry .for being soo cynical..

Edited by current - 07 September 2012 at 11:27am

madhu0702-Aswathy-preity_d

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

@ Both..thanks guys..

My grouse..Why is Virat a prop..Why has he lost that individuality that made him rock his family's boat ..to go against everyone..Fine there is selfless love..but not at the cost of maanvi being dead... being shown Maanvi's spokesperson..What about his needs..his fears..and you know ..love is never without expectations..what about his expectations..

This behna focus has sidelined the VV boys..

@ Madhu..Thanks...LOLlook on the flipside ..why could not he be the one to knock sense into Maanvi..talk to her that he needs her and she needs to do this for him ..for them ..he could have helped jeevika instead of now landing a court battle.He was telling Jeevs about telling maannvi and making her understand...Why couldn't he have sat down and talk to her

I just don't buy the perfect lover thingy at all..sorry .for being soo cynical..

Lol do you really think Manvi is in the mood to listen to anyone let alone Virat? If Virat tried to put some sense into her asking her to accept her di's abortion, she would have immediately broke up with him without any second thoughtLOL

Anyway, my point is I am happy that Virat is siding with Manvi in this but the way its been shown was sooo flat and no impact. Anyway, if CVs had given much thought about Virat like us, we would not be banging our heads like this nowLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

current

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu0702

Lol. I am becoming a fan of your posts these daysROFL

About Virat, actually I liked whatever they showed today on him. I mean I am happy that he is siding with Manvi because he cannot let Manvi live her life throughout with the guilt of killing J's child. But but that was not enoughThumbs Down I badly needed an insight into his mind or his inner turmoil to be shown elaborately. But the CVs had decided to do everything with the behnas.

@ Madhu: I already told you they will show him thinking "100 ways to kiss non existing manvi.."He He!! Was joking..LOL Actually i hv lost hope that we will get to see an emotional virat..CryHe wants to be a strong support to manvi. thats ok. But Pls CV's show us that he is also humaneConfused & not some superhero.

madhu0702currentShrav123

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
ROFL 3 days later u  come on the same page as me... LOL on the halo thing... i was telling a friend the problem with this show is..- is show mein sab BHAGWAAN hain.. INSAAN koi nahiLOL (read flawed and not mahaan) and viewers like me n u are but lesser mortals 

who expect some semblance.. khair all said n done.. my fave line of today is tarun ROFL all for one n none for ALL.. too good..

so brace up for the clash of the titans.. oops behnas

aka

Jhansi ki rani vs mother Teresa 

(m thinking amidst all this.. both cancer and baby r like kaha phas gaye- we are the bone of contention but find NO importance or credence what so ever... so they are thinking of taking the next exit to neverland ..) 

Edited by sonali.19281 - 07 September 2012 at 11:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702sennarenicurrentShrav123

Go to top