Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

*Knocking of Terrorism* (Page 3)

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

"I always believe that if few people can shake the world with their flagitious thoughts then if good and intelligent people come forward then it helps to save life of many people and we can win over the terrorism."

Awesome Amisha di... Quoted by Amisha di... When u wil be famous (one day u will be, ur writings are just too good  only for this forum) then use this... People r going to remember this forever...

I also think so... "We do not create terrorism by fighting terrorists. We invite terrorism by ignoring them" --- A quote. If we become brave, aware n come forward then we might become the most terrifying weapon against terrorism... And nothing in this world can justify terrorism... Some people says that circumstances make people terrorist but we r the most intelligent living thing in the universe. Every choice we make in life we r the only one responsible for that... Being violent does not give us any solution of anything...
"I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary. The evil it does is permanent." -Mahatma Gandhi.
Sandy is such a brave girl... Its the only fictional character I respect so much... For her I want to say...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal."- Albert Pine...
Another thing I want to add that killing innocent people is also terrorism, not a war against it... Wonderful post again di...Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

My beloved choto bon..Hug Hug Hug Hug I think you given me OTT praising still Dhannobad for such a excellent compliment. Ami tumake khub khub bhalobashi. I really love your lines written in bold blue. I learned something new. I thought they become a terrorist because of the circumstances n brainwash at early age..

Infinite Jhappiya Pale...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarDeebz-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH.NJ.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Very nice post.I agree with all of you.DABH is a serial which provides valuable lessons to the viewer.One has to be careful before hiring a stranger at home.The public is also taught to be alert about anything suspicious happening around them.Without the people cooperating it is impossible to defeat a terrorist.They are so well trained to merge themselves with a crowd that only a hawk's eye like that of Sandhya can identify them.It is very important to be vigilant.If US which is geographically 3 times the size of India can prevent a  terrorist attack after 9/11 why can't we?America has not had a single attack after sept'11.Good intelligence with public cooperation will do the trick.It is also important to punish the caught terrorist on time and not put him in prison for yrs.Unless this is done ,we cannot have a peaceful country .They should also throw light on why such a good looking fellow like Rajkumar  became a terrorist?Treating the symptom is not enough.We have to look deeper into the causes and treat them.Sandhya can be shown taking that humane approach.Problems of police brutalities, human right violations and extreme poverty also have to be tackled subsequently.
Thanks for the appreciation.Smile You've raised really valid questions.Thumbs Up There is really need of public awareness everywhere not only in IND.. Terrorism is world threat not limited to any country/city/area.. We all have to come forward and work together in order to vanish it.. It will be really interesting to see if DABH CV's bring up the story behind why RK became a terrorist??Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarDeebzSAIBALROUTH.NJ.

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post Ami...(I reserve the right to say thanks... ;)  :P...  LOL)

Terrorism is an age old problem...but I guess It was never really brought to the forefront for me until 9/11 happened in my own backyard...New York City.

I'll never forget that day.  It has forever changed my life.  I won't dwell on that here.

What I do want to do is applaud the CVs for bringing about a character as fascinating as Sandhya.  Where as the Rathi family and her surroundings depict the general public...going about living their lives in a very typical fashion of keep to yourself and mind your own business...here is a character that says "No"...I choose to be different...I choose to be responsible...I choose to be a proactive citizen of my country. 

Whether it is something as simple as...

Picking up a banana peel off the street, convincing her husband to wear a helmet, or paying a fine for not having a license to drive a scooter rather than bribe an official with a smaller amount, to speaking up for other's rights...

This girl is the ideal citizen...the kind of citizen forefathers and freedom fighters of her country fought and died for.  The kind that would be the torch bearer of their dreams of a better future for their country and the generations to come.  To phir terrorists ki kya majaal ho sakti hai. 

We can learn a lot from Sandhya...and I hope more than just watching DABH as an entertaining drama...the viewing audience walks away with the important lessons it seeks to drive home.

Edited by ummesulaiman - 07 September 2012 at 8:05pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajab2011shehjarDeebzSAIBALROUTH.Ami..NJ.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Thanks for the post Ami...(I reserve the right to say thanks... ;)  :P...  LOL)

Terrorism is an old age problem...but I guess It was never really brought to the forefront for me until 9/11 happened in my own backyard...New York City.

I'll never forget that day.  It has forever changed my life.  I won't dwell on that here.

What I do want to do is applaud the CVs for bringing about a character as fascinating as Sandhya.  Where as the Rathi family and her surroundings depict the general public...going about living their lives in a very typical fashion of keep to yourself and mind your own business...here is a character that says "No"...I choose to be different...I choose to be responsible...I choose to be a proactive citizen of my country. 

Whether it is something as simple as...

Picking up a banana peel off the street, convincing her husband to wear a helmet, or paying a fine for not having a license to drive a scooter rather than bribe an official with a smaller amount, to speaking up for other's rights...

This girl is the ideal citizen...the kind of citizen forefathers and freedom fighters of her country fought and died for.  The kind that would be the torch bearer of their dreams of a better future for their country and the generations to come.  To phir terrorists ki kya majaal ho sakti hai. 

We can learn a lot from Sandhya...and I hope more than just watching DABH as an entertaining drama...the viewing audience walks away with the important lessons it seeks to drive home.

You're waalcome Ammi-Jaan..Hug!Hug!Hug! You can't reserve the right to say Thanks..LOL

You've pointed out brilliancy that exist in Sandhya's character really well.Clap Sandhya is really responsible citizen of country n it's so delight to watch that Sooraj also following her guidance n emerging as a responsible citizen.. In a way Sandhya will turn her dear hubby into cop..Tongue

Last 2 lines in bold.. I second with you.. Let's hope people take initiative to execute them in real life as well. Star

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarshiveniDeebzFatima_QSAIBALROUTH.NJ.

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Another heartfelt poem Ami. Very poignant. Dabh is bringing so much awareness. I feel sorry for those who preach and practise hatred. Most often they victimize impressionable young men like RK to sell their souls to the devil. 
Love can move mountains. Hatred can only cause grief and destruction. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajab2011shehjarFatima_QSAIBALROUTH.Ami.

LovePraja Senior Member
LovePraja
LovePraja

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Gr8 post Ami. N also other posts. DABH has been very successful in creating awareness in social issues like no other show. Its amazing 2 see ppl bonding so well in dis forum n it is so coz of our love 4 DABH.
N terrorism, wat shall I say about? A social evil dat shatters d life of those who r victimized, like dat of Sandy but also disturbs those who r nt even a part of it, coz d fear penetrates into our life when we witness others' suffering & loss.
N u've also given us d solution - Unity. For all we know  it's easy said than done. But a show like DABH truly inspires us 2 take a step 4rwd. It makes us 2 open our hearts n minds, take responsibility 4 our actions towards d society which we all our r a part of n most importantly 2 break d barriers of differences.
I just hope dat we move ahead in unity, which our forefathers had dreamt of.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shivenishehjarSAIBALROUTH.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deebz

Another heartfelt poem Ami. Very poignant. Dabh is bringing so much awareness. I feel sorry for those who preach and practice hatred. Most often they victimize impressionable young men like RK to sell their souls to the devil. 
Love can move mountains. Hatred can only cause grief and destruction. 
Deebz mera senior version...Hug!Hug!Hug! Thanks a infinite for such a touchy compliment.
Above 2 lines in bold explained everything whatever I wanted to deliver via my poem..You always come up with moral of my poem in short n sweet sentences n completes me. Thank you so much for that..Star Star Star.Heart Love you. Heart

Edited by ami_dabh - 08 September 2012 at 12:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarDeebzSAIBALROUTH

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by inFan80

Gr8 post Ami. N also other posts. DABH has been very successful in creating awareness in social issues like no other show. Its amazing 2 see ppl bonding so well in dis forum n it is so coz of our love 4 DABH.
N terrorism, wat shall I say about? A social evil dat shatters d life of those who r victimized, like dat of Sandy but also disturbs those who r nt even a part of it, coz d fear penetrates into our life when we witness others' suffering & loss.
N u've also given us d solution - Unity. For all we know  it's easy said than done. But a show like DABH truly inspires us 2 take a step 4rwd. It makes us 2 open our hearts n minds, take responsibility 4 our actions towards d society which we all our r a part of n most importantly 2 break d barriers of differences.
I just hope dat we move ahead in unity, which our forefathers had dreamt of.

Thanks a lot InFan.. In bold line:- This is what really inspires me to ink down heartfelt poem on sensitive issue n share it here.. All will climb up to share their views with so much passion n that's what I really want. Even I'm getting chance to build broad vision n helps me to look at different aspects of similar matter..Thumbs Up

I completely agree with you to follow phenomena:- "Actions speaks louder than words.."  n for that it's first important to make people realize.. I also hope to see "One World - One Family" in the upcoming years.Star

Edited by ami_dabh - 08 September 2012 at 12:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajashehjarSAIBALROUTH

Go to top