India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

*Knocking of Terrorism* (Page 2)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Excellent Post Ami yes so happy that I found DABH and although my addiction to this show bothers me - I feel happy to have this forum where we can express and exchange information and ideas on serious topics like Terrorism which affects all of us.

It does not matter which part of the world we are living in but there is always someone affected by the aftermath of man made disasters like wars and ethnic cleansing which I consider as a part of terrorism. 

Yes even though we are aware that we have to be alert and keep our senses active - it is shows like DABH that reinforce and teach us how to do it. through the show and characters like Sandhya or even RK who represents terror that lives among us. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-maddy311MJV2SAIBALROUTH.Ami.Fatima_Q.NJ.-Liebe-

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Ami, wonderful poem. I shall reply later in detail after thoroughly going through it again n again. Also this is a burning issue. I need own time to combine words for it. My brain is stuck right now.!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Deebzfarhana874maddy311SAIBALROUTH.Ami..NJ.-Liebe-Fatima_Q

Pappu. Senior Member
Pappu.
Pappu.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

To control the terrorism people of the world should be united
Otherwise we all will be left alone!!!

Well said Ami...ClapClap Excellent post StarThumbs Up

not only DABH teaches a lesson. ur posts do the same too... hats off to u dear...ClapClapClap

True that we are learning so many things from DABH...

When we all join hands together, cant we put down a single devil hand named 'Terrorism'... sure we can... for that first thing we have to do, is to keep our mind, eyes and vision broader like Sandy.
From Sandy, we can learn a lot.

She is not thinking too much abt a thing. but not leaving a single thing without thinking.

this is what we have to learn first.StarStarStar

Once again Hats off to DABH and to u too Ami for the wonderful post...ClapClapClap

Edited by pappununu - 07 September 2012 at 11:28am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-MJV2maddy311SAIBALROUTH.Ami..NJ.-Liebe-Fatima_Q

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@Bul-Bul:-- DhannoBaad Dada for such a lovely and quick response. You've enlighten missing part really well..Thumbs Up

@Shiveni:- Thanks a lot to share valuable information from your end.Clap I'm feeling good that my post made you comment..Star

@Manju
:- Thanks a lot for appreciation.Smile

@Farhana:- Thanks a bunch dear for your encouraging compliment every time. I'm also proud to have a baby like you..Big smile

@Bhupi:- Dhanayvaad for your appreciation. I liked whatever you've mentioned. It's responsibility of everyone to contribute to remove sin.Star

@Niruba:- Thankoo so much for such a praiseworthy compliments. like you I also wonder why innocent people targeted???Day Dreaming Those who indulge in such a activities don't they've emotions?

@Juna:- Thanks a bunch mhari senior friend. Any addiction is good if it teach you something good.Star I agree with whatever you've written!

@NaiNa:- Bakudi take your time. I can wait for your input.Day Dreaming

@JAMi:- Haan Haan, I'm here.. Take your time n dissect your medico brainwa properly.Day Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shiveniDeebzfarhana874Juna04maddy311MJV2SAIBALROUTH-Liebe-.NJ.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pappununu

Originally posted by ami_dabh

To control the terrorism people of the world should be united
Otherwise we all will be left alone!!!

Well said Ami...ClapClap Excellent post StarThumbs Up

not only DABH teaches a lesson. ur posts do the same too... hats off to u dear...ClapClapClap

True that we are learning so many things from DABH...

When we all join hands together, cant we put down a single devil hand named 'Terrorism'... sure we can... for that first thing we have to do, is to keep our mind, eyes and vision broader like Sandy.
From Sandy, we can learn a lot.

She is not thinking too much abt a thing. but not leaving a single thing without thinking.

this is what we have to learn first.StarStarStar

Once again Hats off to DABH and to u too Ami for the wonderful post...ClapClapClap
Aha! Pappudi..Hug Hug Hug Thanks a ton for such a lovely compliments. I'm overwhelmed and Cry Cry (happy valaa...Tongue).. I'm just trying to put things together whatever strikes in my mind after watching the episode. I completely agree with your lines in bold. Sandhya is really inspirational character. keep your eyes open n ears sharp whenever you're at public places..Star

Edited by ami_dabh - 07 September 2012 at 11:37am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.shehjarDeebzfarhana874SAIBALROUTH.NJ.-Liebe-

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
"I always believe that if few people can shake the world with their flagitious thoughts then if good and intelligent people come forward then it helps to save life of many people and we can win over the terrorism."

Awesome Amisha di... Quoted by Amisha di... When u wil be famous (one day u will be, ur writings are just too good  only for this forum) then use this... People r going to remember this forever...

I also think so... "We do not create terrorism by fighting terrorists. We invite terrorism by ignoring them" --- A quote. If we become brave, aware n come forward then we might become the most terrifying weapon against terrorism... And nothing in this world can justify terrorism... Some people says that circumstances make people terrorist but we r the most intelligent living thing in the universe. Every choice we make in life we r the only one responsible for that... Being violent does not give us any solution of anything...
"I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary. The evil it does is permanent." -Mahatma Gandhi.
Sandy is such a brave girl... Its the only fictional character I respect so much... For her I want to say...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal."- Albert Pine...
Another thing I want to add that killing innocent people is also terrorism, not a war against it... Wonderful post again di...Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarDeebz.NJ.Fatima_QSAIBALROUTH.Ami.

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Very nice post.I agree with all of you.DABH is a serial which provides valuable lessons to the viewer.One has to be careful before hiring a stranger at home.The public is also taught to be alert about anything suspicious happening around them.Without the people cooperating it is impossible to defeat a terrorist.They are so well trained to merge themselves with a crowd that only a hawk's eye like that of Sandhya can identify them.It is very important to be vigilant.If US which is geographically 3 times the size of India can prevent a  terrorist attack after 9/11 why can't we?America has not had a single attack after sept'11.Good intelligence with public cooperation will do the trick.It is also important to punish the caught terrorist on time and not put him in prison for yrs.Unless this is done ,we cannot have a peaceful country .They should also throw light on why such a good looking fellow like Rajkumar  became a terrorist?Treating the symptom is not enough.We have to look deeper into the causes and treat them.Sandhya can be shown taking that humane approach.Problems of police brutalities, human right violations and extreme poverty also have to be tackled subsequently.

ArHiLover-x IF-Dazzler
ArHiLover-x
ArHiLover-x

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

I agree with you. Great post Ami!

Go to top