Diya Aur Baati Hum

*Knocking of Terrorism*

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hiya DABH-Ians, πŸ€—!πŸ€—!πŸ€—!

After watching tonight's episode I'm really feeling like to create thread on sensitive issue called "Terrorism".. Every corner of the world suffering from this heart-wrenching matter.

Rate of terrorism increased rapidly with the advancement in technology.. In 9/11 terrorists used medium of internet to exchange information with the help of technique called "Steganography"..πŸ˜•

I was witnessed of bomb blast occurred in Ahmedabad few years back so pretty much aware about what's going on in every individual's mind during that passage.

I've inked down following lines to express my feeling on terrorism:-

The imagined of terrorism daunts me

Everyplace awful sights u can envision

Aliveness of sinless individuals are taken at impale

Reality which is ridiculous senses like a bogus

Terrorism destroy the deed of mankind

They perform their acts by evidencing to be witty

The after effect gives only wretchedness and griefs

What would one expect to take place tomorrow?

To control the terrorism people of the world should be united

Otherwise we all will be left alone!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always believe that if few people can shake the world with their flagitious thoughts then if good and intelligent people come forward then it helps to save life of many people and we can win over the terrorism.⭐️

Kudos to cast n crew of DABH to bring such a tender, sensitive matter in depth. πŸ‘ ⭐️ πŸ‘

I'm adoring smartness, excellent presence of mind and sharp acts of Sandhya. It's indeed good lesson that anyone can learn.πŸ‘
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Brilliant post Ami Di πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and you have really underlined the importance of being alert and active in today's world, specially with so much threats flying around from everywhere. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Though I feel our intelligence agencies have a lot of catching up to do, they are mostly busy unearthing scams, but in reality it is the common people who will have to come forward and share valuable intel info to the police or Intelligence Bureau . Maids and servants should be registered by employers and family members before police such that in the event of any untoward incident, police can act first.

All thanks to DABH for bringing such a sensitive issue and teaching people how to remain alert and how their small but valuable information will go to a larger cause in preventing terror attacks 😊 😊

Even Govt. is giving ad on this issue in National channels. DABH has done a marvelous job in bringing the issue here and helping common man to come forward and share their suspicion to Police. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 11 years ago
shiveni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post !!! u know what when the terrorist attack happened in Mumbai almost for two days i was glued to the tv news screen ..even though i was in tamilnadu i couldn't sleep or eat properly and terribly disturbed ..its effect was on me for over a month and whenever i went to a railway station or a mall my eyes will be involuntarily in search there that somebody there with some abnormal activities ...sigh ... dil thoda halka ho gayi hei ...i agree with u completely..

p.s i m a silent reader mostly but today couldn't stop myself ..thanks Ami πŸ€—

MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful post ami diπŸ‘
I can still remember 9/11 terrorist act..and the aftermath ...I was in Boston that time...

Terrorism- heart wrenching matter indeed.

DABH is handling this very well...kudos to CVs😊
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
To control the terrorism people of the world should be united

Otherwise we all will be left alone!!!

Absolutely...I just love above lines. How true!
Another thoughtful and strong poem Amlu! I am so proud of you!πŸ‘

Chal now I am seriously asking you to think about publishing your work!
Soch soch soch!

Edited by farhana874 - 11 years ago
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wonderful post ami. Its a sensitive and important issue and everyone should be aware of it and its consequences. Not everything should be blamed on government as we have our duties as well. We claim our rights but run away from our duties. If everyone is as responsible, alert and attentive as our sandy then most of these terrorists will be behind the bars and rest will fall to our brave forces⭐️
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res😳

This requires my complete attention to even think of posting.Thansk for the thread bakudi😊will reply later
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb, brilliant thought provoking post Ami πŸ‘

I always wonder why there is terrorism in the world; how can human destroy other innocent human without sympathy and what pleasure do they get from it...

Thanks to DABH showing this track, I hope they will show a short flashback on how/why RK became a terrorist. So far, only Maniratnam sir has shown other side of terrorism  in the movie 'Roja'. I have so much expectation for this show especially this track...hope the Cvs will not disappoint us.

Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent Post Ami yes so happy that I found DABH and although my addiction to this show bothers me - I feel happy to have this forum where we can express and exchange information and ideas on serious topics like Terrorism which affects all of us.

It does not matter which part of the world we are living in but there is always someone affected by the aftermath of man made disasters like wars and ethnic cleansing which I consider as a part of terrorism. 

Yes even though we are aware that we have to be alert and keep our senses active - it is shows like DABH that reinforce and teach us how to do it. through the show and characters like Sandhya or even RK who represents terror that lives among us. 
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ami, wonderful poem. I shall reply later in detail after thoroughly going through it again n again. Also this is a burning issue. I need own time to combine words for it. My brain is stuck right now.!