Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

*Knocking of Terrorism*

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hiya DABH-Ians, Hug!Hug!Hug!

After watching tonight's episode I'm really feeling like to create thread on sensitive issue called "Terrorism".. Every corner of the world suffering from this heart-wrenching matter. Ouch

Rate of terrorism increased rapidly with the advancement in technology.. In 9/11 terrorists used medium of internet to exchange information with the help of technique called "Steganography"..Confused

I was witnessed of bomb blast occurred in Ahmedabad few years back so pretty much aware about what's going on in every individual's mind during that passage.

I've inked down following lines to express my feeling on terrorism:-

The imagined of terrorism daunts me

Everyplace awful sights u can envision

Aliveness of sinless individuals are taken at impale

Reality which is ridiculous senses like a bogus

Terrorism destroy the deed of mankind

They perform their acts by evidencing to be witty

The after effect gives only wretchedness and griefs

What would one expect to take place tomorrow?

To control the terrorism people of the world should be united

Otherwise we all will be left alone!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always believe that if few people can shake the world with their flagitious thoughts then if good and intelligent people come forward then it helps to save life of many people and we can win over the terrorism.Star

Kudos to cast n crew of DABH to bring such a tender, sensitive matter in depth. Clap Star Clap

I'm adoring smartness, excellent presence of mind and sharp acts of Sandhya. It's indeed good lesson that anyone can learn.Clap

Edited by ami_dabh - 07 September 2012 at 4:51pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.TheCoolDocSidLovePrajab2011shiveniA-A-Snavyaalex8sweetycutieshehjarMisscoolEyes-Ayeshi-DeebzArHiLover-xPriya_SDJuna04maddy311MJV2SAIBALROUTH.NJ.Fatima_Q

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Brilliant post Ami Di Clap Clap and you have really underlined the importance of being alert and active in today's world, specially with so much threats flying around from everywhere. Clap Clap

Though I feel our intelligence agencies have a lot of catching up to do, they are mostly busy unearthing scams, but in reality it is the common people who will have to come forward and share valuable intel info to the police or Intelligence Bureau . Maids and servants should be registered by employers and family members before police such that in the event of any untoward incident, police can act first.

All thanks to DABH for bringing such a sensitive issue and teaching people how to remain alert and how their small but valuable information will go to a larger cause in preventing terror attacks Smile Smile

Even Govt. is giving ad on this issue in National channels. DABH has done a marvelous job in bringing the issue here and helping common man to come forward and share their suspicion to Police. Clap Clap

Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 07 September 2012 at 10:39am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011A-A-SshivenishehjarDeebzfarhana874UMDUJuna04MJV2maddy311.Ami.-Liebe-Fatima_Q.NJ.

shiveni Goldie
shiveni
shiveni

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Awesome post !!! u know what when the terrorist attack happened in Mumbai almost for two days i was glued to the tv news screen ..even though i was in tamilnadu i couldn't sleep or eat properly and terribly disturbed ..its effect was on me for over a month and whenever i went to a railway station or a mall my eyes will be involuntarily in search there that somebody there with some abnormal activities ...sigh ... dil thoda halka ho gayi hei ...i agree with u completely..

p.s i m a silent reader mostly but today couldn't stop myself ..thanks Ami Hug

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarDeebzfarhana874maddy311Juna04-Liebe-Fatima_Q.NJ.SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

MJV2 IF-Rockerz
MJV2
MJV2

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Wonderful post ami diClap
I can still remember 9/11 terrorist act..and the aftermath ...I was in Boston that time...

Terrorism- heart wrenching matter indeed.

DABH is handling this very well...kudos to CVsSmile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarshiveniDeebzfarhana874maddy311Juna04-Liebe-.NJ.SAIBALROUTH.Ami.Fatima_Q

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
To control the terrorism people of the world should be united

Otherwise we all will be left alone!!!

Absolutely...I just love above lines. How true!
Another thoughtful and strong poem Amlu! I am so proud of you!Clap

Chal now I am seriously asking you to think about publishing your work!
Soch soch soch!

Edited by farhana874 - 07 September 2012 at 11:05am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shiveniDeebzmaddy311MJV2SAIBALROUTH.Ami.-Liebe-Fatima_Q.NJ.

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Wonderful post ami. Its a sensitive and important issue and everyone should be aware of it and its consequences. Not everything should be blamed on government as we have our duties as well. We claim our rights but run away from our duties. If everyone is as responsible, alert and attentive as our sandy then most of these terrorists will be behind the bars and rest will fall to our brave forcesStar

b2011shiveniDeebzfarhana874Juna04MJV2-Liebe-.NJ.Fatima_QSAIBALROUTH.Ami.

MisscoolEyes Goldie
MisscoolEyes
MisscoolEyes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
ResEmbarrassed

This requires my complete attention to even think of posting.Thansk for the thread bakudiSmilewill reply later

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Deebzfarhana874.NJ.-Liebe-Fatima_QSAIBALROUTH.Ami.

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
superb, brilliant thought provoking post Ami Clap

I always wonder why there is terrorism in the world; how can human destroy other innocent human without sympathy and what pleasure do they get from it...

Thanks to DABH showing this track, I hope they will show a short flashback on how/why RK became a terrorist. So far, only Maniratnam sir has shown other side of terrorism  in the movie 'Roja'. I have so much expectation for this show especially this track...hope the Cvs will not disappoint us.

Edited by niruba - 07 September 2012 at 11:03am

b2011shivenishehjarDeebzfarhana874MJV2Juna04-Liebe-Fatima_QSAIBALROUTH.Ami.

Go to top