Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

It is so heartbreaking...

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hi all

I am making a new topic after a long time as I was in India. I was so devastated  that  I thought I will just share my thoughts.  Being an ardent ARVI fan, I have been following PR since ARVI met. and from the past 1 week was kinda surprised with all the Arjun - Ovi marriage articles and rumors and chose not to believe it.

From the past 3 days, I started to loose interest thinking the show has no future and is just dragging endlessly without any substance. I just read the updates and avoided watching the show altogether. After Arjun - Ovi marriage was out, I had hoped that they are actually not married and they have a hidden agenda to teach few ppl a lesson or something...
 but today, I watched yesterday's recorded episode and It was really heartbreaking to watch the actually Arjun - Ovi marriage ceremony with all the rituals. and Purvi crying endlessly later on.. I just FF everything.. but still.. I just feel I can't take this show anymore.Dead.CryOuchCry
Now It is so hard to digest the fact that Arjun and Ovi are married for good!!!!! and there is no ARVI!!!!  

1. Why didn't Purvi ask Arjun to jump of the cliff instead of marrying Ovi?  why why why?

2. Why didn't Arjun leave to Canada for good leaving a note behind for Purvi written in blood saying he belongs to Purvi only in this life and forever after.

3. Why didn't Purvi jump of the cliff after she asked Arjun to do something like this.  or

4. Why didn't Arjun push Purvi off the cliff immediately and jump with her... they would have been remembered forever for their Eternal lovestory!!!

o.k that's it. I feel better.Smile

PS. Today's article said Savita will be exposed and Manav Archu will be togetherBig smile Everything is set and don't really care abt. Varsha/Soham or another sick love track for Purvi..
Hope the show meets its end.

My thoughts for next week: 

1. Will we see a Psycho murderer trying to get his love back? (After A killls O)

2. Ovi trying to seduce Arjun and Archana Manav married life Part 2

3. Purvi ka new love angle..

Edited by aishu_25 - 07 September 2012 at 1:41pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vandana.bandarujaasz_25angelz6adittyreshma28--Jenelle--Ashlaika-Latty-preetipcAshi22AnAvidReader

mannisha Senior Member
mannisha
mannisha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I couldn't agree more.  I can barely watch therefore am just reading the updates!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28kath1Rush_25crazygirl4RD

angelz6 Groupbie
angelz6
angelz6

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
It would have been better if Arjun & Purvi had jump of the cliff rather than this CRAP they are showing now

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28adittyRush_25crazygirl4RDAshlaika

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
It wud be best if Manav, Archu, Savita, and Sulo are pushed from te cliff... PR will then be a happy land... Oh take Punni along too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush_25

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top