Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

what a twist.. (Page 5)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

shall we have a BET here I know I would win..
Oh ChillMahaul  .. it's just a story and we are discussing .. And we are getting some new points too. .. take it as a fun ChillMahaul..

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Oh ChillMahaul  .. it's just a story and we are discussing .. And we are getting some new points too. .. take it as a fun ChillMahaul..

psshh I'm taking it as fun that's why I'm saying let's do a bet If I win you make me a hot Suriya siggy If you lose You'll get nothing..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramanasuya43krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

psshh I'm taking it as fun that's why I'm saying let's do a bet If I win you make me a hot Suriya siggy If you lose You'll get nothing..LOL
lol ok i am ready .. LOL
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged

lol ok i am ready .. LOL

Okay the bet is on.. If Natasha turns out to be a man you win.. if she is dead I win and don't forget my Suriya Siggy it better be hot..change it to an AVI.. not a siggy.. I want an AVI LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged

lol ok i am ready .. LOL

Okay the bet is on.. If Natasha turns out to be a man you win.. if she is dead I win and don't forget my Suriya Siggy it better be hot..change it to an AVI.. not a siggy.. I want an AVI LOL
sure i'll do whatever you ask...LOL now cant wait for monday..Day Dreaming
Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
I have allready said to all that natasha is dead not a boy...no one listening me...ok...one more clarification..that mr.oberoi given her daughter's face to natasha...because that lady wondered after seeing natasha alive...
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Everyone has their POV.

Now to come to it there are many hints where mr oberoi was really scared if the real truth of Natasha will come out..he was tensed not because of Nimrit taking the identity of Natasha oberoi but more of this truth..

The night nimrit after the sugar mill incident she asked him about his daughter's name..was it natasha..he said yes and Nimrit said you have given me your daughter's name..he said yes as he wanted his daughter's name to be remembered.going out the expression on his face said something else..

The barrister in his office talked about Natasha..there too mr oberoi was scared  he may revealed the truth in front of Agam..in meeting same he was scared when it was said natasha loved car racing ..Agam was present..

last mrs verma also was about to say natasha real truth and mr oberoi just cut her off saying he does not know her..

All this time mr oberoi was more  scared because of  natasha truth may come out not Nimrit truth...

There  are other such moment now if we go back ..so the twist in story is Natasha to the world was a woman but the  reality came out after the accident..

its not also a coincidence Mrs verma husband is a doctor.he must be the one to have attend them after accident and got to know the truth .now his wife revealing everything for publicity..

in all this its Nimrit who has landed in a big mess now and mr oberoi is not around...

Edited by saveeta24 - 08 September 2012 at 12:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Believe me guys kachi said natasha is dead ...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index