India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

what a twist.. (Page 3)

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
one thing we have to give credit to DirectorClap for making viewers to think,  think  and more think by exchanging so many mailsLOLLOL

Edited by anasuya43 - 07 September 2012 at 11:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroses

KCarla Newbie
KCarla
KCarla

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Natacha (Mr oberoi daughte), may well have been born a woman and have resorted to a cerurgia
to change s... maintaining the same name.
ambolove Senior Member
ambolove
ambolove

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Nimrit got the biggest shock of her life..

kanchi heard Amrit talks with mrs verma in her room..

Amrit does not doubt  her so eager to  reveal Nats secret to the media and get her arrested...

What a twist Mr oberoi lied to Nimrit that he had a daughter but in fact NATASHA OBEROI IS A GUY..

How Nimrit will escape this as police coming to arrest her..

Must wait for monday's Epi..

Lol I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure that Kanchi said 'Natasha Oberoi Marchuki' NOT 'Natasha Oberoi MARD hai'! LOL

ringroses

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
who names a guy Natasha?? are we serious here? Dead

jyothiram

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
kanchi said that Amrit will reveal that you are not natasha oberoi nor you are his daughter..

Then Nimrit said how she will do it and she was scared that Amrit will reveal her true identity that is she is Nimrit..

Her shock when kanchi said the lady with her knows that Natasha oberoi mard hein..

It makes sense as nimrit gets flashback when she already did her plastic surgery and Mr oberoi was relating to her about how her daughter and himself met in an accident.

if we go back thats why that fishy expression on mr oberoi face when nImrit was talking about his daughter and that he has given her the name..he was sure hiding the real identity of Natasha..

The focus was on daughter but the twist is really shocking..how a guy was named natasha and why ..its to be seen ..

krithikas

Asya_Lover Senior Member
Asya_Lover
Asya_Lover

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambolove

Originally posted by saveeta24

Nimrit got the biggest shock of her life..

kanchi heard Amrit talks with mrs verma in her room..

Amrit does not doubt  her so eager to  reveal Nats secret to the media and get her arrested...

What a twist Mr oberoi lied to Nimrit that he had a daughter but in fact NATASHA OBEROI IS A GUY..

How Nimrit will escape this as police coming to arrest her..

Must wait for monday's Epi..

Lol I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure that Kanchi said 'Natasha Oberoi Marchuki' NOT 'Natasha Oberoi MARD hai'! LOL

am sure of that to lol' mr oberoi gave his daughters face to nimrit that also explains why sunita was shocked to see natasha ! saveeta uu cracked me up i mean natasha a guy hahaaLOL why would you name a guy natasha. i think you heard wrong 
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
well i think i'm not the only to have heard it.you should check it out too as my point is correct..

Wat's a twist in story..something that will shock audiences and here it did happened..

Natasha oberoi is a man and why the name Natasha..we must wait for story to unfold..

creatives did succeed to bring the intriguing part in this Epi..How Nimrit will come out of this mess it will be interesting to watch..

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Yes Savee ..

Though this name Natasha for a guy is confusing.. this is also an unexpected twist.. 

Really friday's episode made us to discuss more about the twist and this is what the CT's too wanted..

As we all thought natasha was  or is Mr.Oberai's daughter this guy twist was surprising..

OK Just 2 more days to get to know more about the character NATASHA...

saveeta24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index