-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
So Mr Kunal chopra thinks Sidhi yahan bhi ? forst she was there in the dance competition , now she is in the office , This can't be a coincidence !  is she doing this on purpose ? ðŸ˜• seriously I'm loosing my patience now , this can't get worse 

Didnt i tell u guys Richa will make a comeback today , yes she is there ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaya3sp thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roshani45

So Mr Kunal chopra thinks Sidhi yahan bhi ? forst she was there in the dance competition , now she is in the office , This can't be a coincidence !  is she doing this on purpose ? ðŸ˜• seriously I'm loosing my patience now , this can't get worse 

Didnt i tell u guys Richa will make a comeback today , yes she is there ðŸ˜¡

I would say the worst can never get more worse...
paradigm thumbnail
I am sorry I disagree. I think the reaction was a natural one. Suddenly after 9 years Kunal sees siddhi talking ti AC at his competition, Then she ends up being his boss. 

However I hated seeing richa too
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah.. he thinks she is doing this on purpose. I am happy siddhi did not go and investigate. Kunal came back and he is the one to investigate further!
-Rojaa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: paradigm

I am sorry I disagree. I think the reaction was a natural one. Suddenly after 9 years Kunal sees siddhi talking ti AC at his competition, Then she ends up being his boss. 

However I hated seeing richa too

Paradigm , well his reaction was natural , i agree , but all his dialogue about he is not a bewakoof  etc etc seemed fake to me , why didn't his bran work before , suddenly it started to work ?why would sidhi do this on purpose as she already said she didn't want to see his face again , if he believes what she said 9 years ago he has to think like this way na?😕 the more he hurts sidhi the more i feel bad for him as at the end he is the one who will repent , any ways our arguments over whether his reaction was right or wrong would never come to an end 
-Rojaa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hima2012

Yeah.. he thinks she is doing this on purpose. I am happy siddhi did not go and investigate. Kunal came back and he is the one to investigate further!

yes I'm glad she didn't do her investigation , 

@ bold you think he will investigate about what she did to him 9 years ago as it seems he believed what that employee told about Sidhi ,Abhay and Diwans ðŸ˜•
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

what else can you expect from kc, has he ever understood siddhi that he would do now. i am just glad siddhi is getting to work in abhay's office as legal head. its his decison to continue working there and he better not screw up abhay's business for his so called nafart for siddhi

norzar
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roshani45

yes I'm glad she didn't do her investigation , 

@ bold you think he will investigate about what she did to him 9 years ago as it seems he believed what that employee told about Sidhi ,Abhay and Diwans ðŸ˜•

Roshani, he is not going to investigate now itself, but after working with siddhi for a few days, he may decide to find out the truth because she will be very nice to him and he will not understand why she is being so nice.. and will probably question himself if he might be wrong about her.
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am taking Richa's arrival positively...

She had to come back once, so that she can go away forever!!! This is your chance CVs
-Rojaa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: norzar

hi

what else can you expect from kc, has he ever understood siddhi that he would do now. i am just glad siddhi is getting to work in abhay's office as legal head. its his decison to continue working there and he better not screw up abhay's business for his so called nafart for siddhi

norzar

@ bold exactly its his decision , i really hope he won't ruin Abhay's business just like the way his past did to sidhi's life . 

For once he accepted that he never understood Sidhi , i agree with him