India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

i am surprised!!!!

..FallAndFly.. IF-Rockerz
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged

how can anjali forget her child's death and focus on her mission''BRINGING INHE BACK'' i mean only 2 epi in which she was crying for her baby's death and now...i hav no wordsAngry

khushi ...ok..i hope you dont hide that shyam is in rm to arnav...i hav patience.but how can you think that shyam has changed,i mean HOW????
Angry

if khushi wont tell anything to arnav and will join anjali and dadi in ''BRINGING INHE BACK'',then i will feel so sad for arnav ,the two most important women in his life is betraying him.Cry CryCryCry                                                                                         
thnx cvs for making me cry on another fridayClapClap 

new spoiler just came khushi will bring shyam back in rm 

Edited by mishachwdhury - 07 September 2012 at 11:00am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mona67asrasrasrasrshona2smart4uipkfrnc960bsipkkndmeshassamin6rini_katarshi_karish

..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
no commentsCry
sahada Senior Member
sahada
sahada

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Yes I want Khushi to stand by Arnav too and not tag team w/Daadi n Anjali.. Not for Arnav but because Shyam is a bad guy and he should be kept away from both Anjali and Khushi! It'll be mentally torturous for Khushii but for crying out loud tht 'jhoota aur ghatiya insaan' will be sleeping with Anjaliii!!!! Alongside trying to kill her and lusting for his wife's bhaabhii!! Ewww this guy def has appetite! 

And I know a lady who lost her few days old baby and still she cared more about getting out of the hospital returning home and be with her husband She really just wanted to be with her husband again and wanted nothing else! So I think the Cv's have done a good job with Anjali's sit here.. close to reality! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkfrnc..FallAndFly..

..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahada

Yes I want Khushi to stand by Arnav too and not tag team w/Daadi n Anjali.. Not for Arnav but because Shyam is a bad guy and he should be kept away from both Anjali and Khushi! It'll be mentally torturous for Khushii but for crying out loud tht 'jhoota aur ghatiya insaan' will be sleeping with Anjaliii!!!! Alongside trying to kill her and lusting for his wife's bhaabhii!! Ewww this guy def has appetite! 

And I know a lady who lost her few days old baby and still she cared more about getting out of the hospital returning home and be with her husband She really just wanted to be with her husband again and wanted nothing else! So I think the Cv's have done a good job with Anjali's sit here.. close to reality! 
I AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND ANJALI,BUT NOW I AM REALLY LOOSING MY PATIENCE!!
shona2smart4u Senior Member
shona2smart4u
shona2smart4u

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
bloody cv's ruining our show.. !Angry

we want lalit back..Angry
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona2smart4u

bloody cv's ruining our show.. !Angry

we want lalit back..Angry
dont want lalit mohan back again and again because even if we loose our voice they wont care!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index