Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Anjali ki tabiyat sudhri aur forum ki beegdi.. (Page 9)

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 5548

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by kooltoad

Adits... I am asking for sanity... Why is khushi even thinking about creep reforming... Why we r getting shyam anji taking up 15 mins or more, they cut that for sure and still progress don't u think...

And I am sad I did not get the dream wedding I wanted... I wanted it to be smooth, happy and GRAND... What to make of this break... It breaks my heart... It's a story after all they can accomodate what adience wants and then write such twists later...



dear we dont even know if d marriage is happening or nt as yet...der hsnt bn ny confirmation.

now abt d dream wedding...dearie dream wedding to show ke end mein hota hai...abhi toh bohot baaki hai den how can we expect all smooth at dis stage...if dey want to attract viewers fr TRPs den only drama helps more...so even if d wedding happens it wud b in midst of drama...struggling couples ko bohot response milta hai...LOL...n as arnav-khushi r d couple so every drama or twists wud affect des 2 characters more..

..i think next week ll b full of dramarevolvingArnav (coz shyam cmin bk)n ArHi...

if dey want to show show dat arnav agrees to get shyam bk den der r only 2 people to do dat anjali n khushi...

as khushi is supposedly d lead den dey ought to show her on sacrificing side as general audience lk to c female leads compromising n stryuggling to find or maintain peace or give happiness to others...yeh sab aunties n mummies ko pasand aata hai...yes IPK is a love story bt d channel hs to consider der generalaudienceas well...

dis is 1 sad truth of telly shows





There was never a need to justify what they did before... And sadly its the only thing that one can do now... It used to be the way it is and we loved it... It's target was youth being a love story... where does all this come from and yeah even if it has to, The drama shud not be made over dramatic... Khushi can sacrifice/forgive, she has done it before... but she is an Intelligent girl... Why think absurd things when SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING, well almost... Pls show mein bhi sanity to Banti hai... aur IPK me to definitely... It had sense and madness that's why I loved it...

Edited by kooltoad - 08 September 2012 at 3:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatadits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Joined: 04 August 2009
Posts: 21889

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kooltoad

Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by kooltoad

Adits... I am asking for sanity... Why is khushi even thinking about creep reforming... Why we r getting shyam anji taking up 15 mins or more, they cut that for sure and still progress don't u think...

And I am sad I did not get the dream wedding I wanted... I wanted it to be smooth, happy and GRAND... What to make of this break... It breaks my heart... It's a story after all they can accomodate what adience wants and then write such twists later...



dear we dont even know if d marriage is happening or nt as yet...der hsnt bn ny confirmation.

now abt d dream wedding...dearie dream wedding to show ke end mein hota hai...abhi toh bohot baaki hai den how can we expect all smooth at dis stage...if dey want to attract viewers fr TRPs den only drama helps more...so even if d wedding happens it wud b in midst of drama...struggling couples ko bohot response milta hai...LOL...n as arnav-khushi r d couple so every drama or twists wud affect des 2 characters more..

..i think next week ll b full of dramarevolvingArnav (coz shyam cmin bk)n ArHi...

if dey want to show show dat arnav agrees to get shyam bk den der r only 2 people to do dat anjali n khushi...

as khushi is supposedly d lead den dey ought to show her on sacrificing side as general audience lk to c female leads compromising n stryuggling to find or maintain peace or give happiness to others...yeh sab aunties n mummies ko pasand aata hai...yes IPK is a love story bt d channel hs to consider der generalaudienceas well...

dis is 1 sad truth of telly shows





There was never a need to justify what they did before... And sadly its the only thing that one can do now... It used to be the way it is and we loved it... It's target was youth being a love story... where does all this come from and yeah even if it has to, The drama shud not be made over dramatic... Khushi can sacrifice/forgive, she has done it before... but she is an Intelligent girl... Why think absurd things when SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING, well almost... Pls show mein bhi sanity to Banti hai... aur IPK me to definitely... It had sense and madness that's why I loved it...

i disagree wid ur point dat it ws alwaz targetted towards d youth...starplus can never target only youth coz it consist of just 20% of der viewership..

u may chk all d initial intereviews of d actors n makers dey never said dat youth hs bn der only target..yes youth is part of der viewership bt dey alwaz mentioned dat dey hd to mk a show which suits SP's theme...

sanaya too hd mentioned in he interview on i-f dat she never thought show wud get so popular on i-f coz youth is nt d main target market...


so dats d reason dat family drama is more in all der shows...

even intelligent people mk mistakes in life...mistakes can b made by every1 it doesnt depend on der Iq level..it depends on d circumstances n d phases of life..

plus lk i alwaz say der can b sense in sum tracks n it wont b so in sum...shows are primarily fiction wid 50% inspired by real n 50% reel..thoda percentage idhar udhar hoga...n main point dey r fr entertainment...Smile


Edited by adits7 - 08 September 2012 at 4:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooltoad

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Joined: 19 June 2009
Posts: 10704

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
loved the epi..and so the post..
next week toh flashbacks dekhne hai...devilwa bk...n sum more BOMBastic stuff...Approve
 
last full week was without promo..please promo de do..
 
and totally agree on last part of post..BASHERS always do bash whatever it is..whether its good or bad..
 
i loved the moment when he was watching his family from a distance with a smile playing on his face..thats what he is..want them happy..but not being part of it.keeping a distance..and loved when no one but khushi noticed him..and leaving all of em came to him asking him to have food..
this is what they are...
i havent been on forum but im sure people would be bashing khushi for thinking to bring prevert back..but thats how she is..a naive girl..who always thinks positive and believe in good...even though she agreed to arnav the other on not bringing him back..but still when she saw happy anj..she gave it a thought..she wants to see her happy..and if anj is happy arnav would be happy..
she is always like this..otherwise she wont fell for creep's  trap in the first place.when he cheated her..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Joined: 04 August 2009
Posts: 21889

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Saraa.

loved the epi..and so the post..
next week toh flashbacks dekhne hai...devilwa bk...n sum more BOMBastic stuff...Approve
 
last full week was without promo..please promo de do..
 
and totally agree on last part of post..BASHERS always do bash whatever it is..whether its good or bad..
 
i loved the moment when he was watching his family from a distance with a smile playing on his face..thats what he is..want them happy..but not being part of it.keeping a distance..and loved when no one but khushi noticed him..and leaving all of em came to him asking him to have food..
this is what they are...
i havent been on forum but im sure people would be bashing khushi for thinking to bring prevert back..but thats how she is..a naive girl..who always thinks positive and believe in good...even though she agreed to arnav the other on not bringing him back..but still when she saw happy anj..she gave it a thought..she wants to see her happy..and if anj is happy arnav would be happy..
she is always like this..otherwise she wont fell for creep's  trap in the first place.when he cheated her..

dats wat saru..i dont hv prob wid bashing bt dis is lk whether good pr bad bashin hi hoti hai yahan pe...plus atleast let d track complete n den decide..pehle se hi i quit...i wont watch dis crap...Cvs r bad...actors r bad..etc etc...to stop watchin if u dont lk is a simple solution..its nt dt ny1 is forcing ny1to watch ...if people dont lk specific track dey can alwaz tk a brk n come bk 1ce dey preferable track is bn shown...

exactly d other day she did agree ..bt den aftr seeing anjali happy she thought agn...1 more thing if shyam doesnt come bk den how ll anjali know fullfledged abt it...n more how will der b twists in ArHi story..

yes dis is nt 1 of d best tracks...bt atleast give it a shot fr when its proceeding...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Saraa.

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 5548

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by kooltoad

Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by kooltoad

Adits... I am asking for sanity... Why is khushi even thinking about creep reforming... Why we r getting shyam anji taking up 15 mins or more, they cut that for sure and still progress don't u think...

And I am sad I did not get the dream wedding I wanted... I wanted it to be smooth, happy and GRAND... What to make of this break... It breaks my heart... It's a story after all they can accomodate what adience wants and then write such twists later...



dear we dont even know if d marriage is happening or nt as yet...der hsnt bn ny confirmation.

now abt d dream wedding...dearie dream wedding to show ke end mein hota hai...abhi toh bohot baaki hai den how can we expect all smooth at dis stage...if dey want to attract viewers fr TRPs den only drama helps more...so even if d wedding happens it wud b in midst of drama...struggling couples ko bohot response milta hai...LOL...n as arnav-khushi r d couple so every drama or twists wud affect des 2 characters more..

..i think next week ll b full of dramarevolvingArnav (coz shyam cmin bk)n ArHi...

if dey want to show show dat arnav agrees to get shyam bk den der r only 2 people to do dat anjali n khushi...

as khushi is supposedly d lead den dey ought to show her on sacrificing side as general audience lk to c female leads compromising n stryuggling to find or maintain peace or give happiness to others...yeh sab aunties n mummies ko pasand aata hai...yes IPK is a love story bt d channel hs to consider der generalaudienceas well...

dis is 1 sad truth of telly shows





There was never a need to justify what they did before... And sadly its the only thing that one can do now... It used to be the way it is and we loved it... It's target was youth being a love story... where does all this come from and yeah even if it has to, The drama shud not be made over dramatic... Khushi can sacrifice/forgive, she has done it before... but she is an Intelligent girl... Why think absurd things when SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING, well almost... Pls show mein bhi sanity to Banti hai... aur IPK me to definitely... It had sense and madness that's why I loved it...


i disagree wid ur point dat it ws alwaz targetted towards d youth...starplus can never target only youth coz it consist of just 20% of der viewership..

u may chk all d initial intereviews of d actors n makers dey never said dat youth hs bn der only target..yes youth is part of der viewership bt dey alwaz mentioned dat dey hd to mk a show which suits SP's theme...

sanaya too hd mentioned in heinterviewon i-f dat she never thought show wud get so popular on i-f coz youth is nt d main target market...


so dats d reason dat family drama is more in all der shows...

even intelligent people mk mistakes in life...mistakes can b made by every1 it doesnt depend on der Iq level..it depends on d circumstances n d phases of life..

plus lk i alwaz say der can b sense in sum tracks n it wont b so in sum...shows are primarily fiction wid 50% inspired by real n 50% reel..thoda percentage idhar udhar hoga...n main point dey r fr entertainment...Smile




Well... I saw an interview... Where mohit said he didn't watch SaaS bahu shows, but he watched ipk... Cuz its good and it has sanaya...etc... To which sanaya replied that it was not a SaaS bahu show... It was a love story...
And not going by what makers or other's say, u will also agree that it is not a SaaS bahu show... Not the regular crap... It was diff, that's why it got us hooked and left the mark... That's why we love it... Cuz of the passionate love story... With certain measure of drama...
And khushi certainly is not doing right, she just needs to go into fb of what's shyam has done... And she will get her answer... She doesn't even need to use her brains here, which she so incredibly used to get her husband back by planning against shyam...
Even Feb march had drama... But was entertaining... Shyam-anji love story is not... They can cut it essentially in the length it gets onscreen... All I can say now is pls bring him back soon... Cut the drama part... and also bring some sanity in the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 5548

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Anyways... Hope Monday is better... Wud look forward to reading ur post and smilies about papi pati, anjhali and karamati stopwa Dadi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Joined: 04 August 2009
Posts: 21889

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kooltoad

Anyways... Hope Monday is better... Wud look forward to reading ur post and smilies about papi pati, anjhali and karamati stopwa Dadi...



i seriously dunno what its gonna b lk next week...coz sum shocking moments...plus bohot zyaada drama...i m thinking whether i shud even enter d forum next week..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooltoad

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 5548

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Lol... But u must... At least for some comic relief... I at least wud need u... Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Main Villian is going to be Anjali

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: Ash95   Replies: 128   Views: 24354

Ash95 128 24354 31 August 2012 at 5:59pm by Ipkknd-ki-fan1
ANJALI PREGNANT

2 3 4 5

Author: mittusingh   Replies: 37   Views: 7595

mittusingh 37 7595 14 February 2012 at 12:46pm by SWEEBILLI
Imp Contest In India-forum B/W All Forum

2

Author: MaNanHoLiC   Replies: 15   Views: 2570

MaNanHoLiC 15 2570 01 February 2012 at 12:47pm by jay1994
FFs, OSs and SSs- in IPKKND forum or FF forum

Author: -_-harsh42   Replies: 1   Views: 6167

-_-harsh42 1 6167 25 October 2011 at 3:47am by minuu
a member from ur forum has come to r forum

Author: -Rashu-villian-   Replies: 1   Views: 1612

-Rashu-villian- 1 1612 19 August 2011 at 5:32am by .Prometheus.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index