Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anjali ki tabiyat sudhri aur forum ki beegdi.. (Page 7)

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Nice Post LOL
I know,,Ek promo is weekend pe chahiye..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Lol.the title was enough to cheer up my mood after watching not-so-exciting episode! ROFLROFL

Even I'm loving Arnav's character more now-a-days.. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Anjali is herself ruining her life by trusting her creep husband & lying to such a loving and caring brother... PinchDead Atleast I find Shyam much better than Anjali since last few days... Geek *I don't believe I'm saying this*! Stern Smile

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifsaal044

Originally posted by adits7

abbe *beep* channel promo de.Whip

I loved your post and it was hilarious.

thankie..Big smile
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vellainsaan

Originally posted by adits7

firstly abt logic n common sense..its nt a documentary its a fictional show...so logic n common sense ko yahan pe zyaada jagah nahi hai...nt most of d time ...now let me mk it dis way...if ur father..mother..brother or ny close 1 hurts u 1ce or does sumthin wrong..does dat end ur love fr dem...wud u stop loving dem...wont u trust dem eva agn n give dem a second chance????...yes here shyam is a wrong person bt we can see it so we know it...how many of us in real know dat how many people around us love us genuinely or love us as a means to sumthin...we r watchin it so we know it how r d character suppose to know dat...

let me tell u i have mentioned dis in d main post as well...all d decisions arnt taken by Gul alone...d channel creatives hv a equal say in it...n its der baby so its bt obivious dey wud want der show to work...if dey r wrkin towards it n well n good...after all d fact remains dat d show is much more important to dem den to us...

n no probs dear u can alwaz post ur opnion n thoughts here...

Aditi, let's clear one thing first.. if we are to watch this show, devoid of any emotional attachments or logic then there is no point of comparing it with what WE feel for our parents or siblings. It can't be both ways.

Anyway, coming back to the show, Khushi knows what Shyam is capable of.. she is the only one who has experienced all this first hand apart from babuji (who is never going to recover it seems) I would understand when she doesn't remember her pains because that is Khushi.. but to think that she forgot Shyam tried to KILL Arnav .. sorry I cannot relate to that... Shyam didn't just HURT Arnav/Khushi and the family but he tried to KILL both Arnav and Khushi.. and they know it..so no .. it's completely unrelatable.. for me at least Confused 

Yaar.. I watch the show for entertainment.. mujhe moral science nahi dekhna.. lekin at the end of the day it's a show about human beings and relationships.. the audience HAVE to relate to the story at SOME point na? I understand the limitations of a show.. lekin there has to be some consistency and a story flow.. the audience will feel disconnected otherwise.. and wahi ho raha hai... tell me one thing.. you, me and the entire world knows Di is (dimaagi) beemaar.. but do we have to be shown Di dawaai khaao in every friggin episode? And if Anjali being pampered like a 5 yr old doesn't annoy you then I must applaud your strength yaar.. mere mein itni himmat nahi hai.. LOL  

They wanted a miscarriage.. fine.. what was the point of Anjali walking all over the glasses like a fool when she realized she was hurt.. any SANE human being would STOP walking the moment he/she gets hurts. It's how we behave. At that moment I felt frustrated at her stupidity not sympathy. Sorry. Just to show over the top drama they are churning up pathetic scenarios. 

Yeah.. it is Gul's, 4lions, SP, etc ka show.. they must be working hard , I agree.. but it is not showing on the screen.. I feel disconnected.. the audience feels disconnected.. warna itne logon ko abhi show bura lag raha hai.. hum sab stupid hain kya? Confused humari chhodo inke toh actors bhi satisfied nahi hain.. Ouch

as u were tlkin abt logic n common sense i gave u dat example...LOL..otherwise fr me shows..ny shows dont come wid enuf logic or common sense...

abt audience we can talk only abt ourselves..we cannot talk abt general audience..i-f doesnt consist of all d viewers ..it hardly consists of 10% of viewership  of d show..,,..

lk i hv also mentioned in d post people shud take a brk n come bk if d track is nt goin good fr dem...dats d best way...coz every show hs good n bad tracks...sum wrk fr sum people while others dont..so d best way is to give a brk wen u dont lk a particular track n can alwaz come bk if sumthin interesting pops out ...

n abt actor's satisfaction agn i wud say most of us dont even know wats happening der...to decide everythin based non spoilers n rumours is wrong..
1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
ROFL

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laap

Lol i loved ur title...actually anjali ki tabiyat sydhri n hamari beegdi.
promo...i dont understand what d hells going on...why no promo for IPK??? Angry

last i heard dey were gonna giv a promo...i dunno now kaunse zamane ke baad denge promo...
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami

Nice Post LOL
I know,,Ek promo is weekend pe chahiye..

thankie..LOL
CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
ROFL

adits7

Go to top