Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anjali ki tabiyat sudhri aur forum ki beegdi.. (Page 4)

khatijalubana Goldie
khatijalubana
khatijalubana

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
nice post but okay episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naabzee

''aabe *beep* channel promo de...''

ROFLZZZ..!!! yes need a promo..:(

haan ya...LOL
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khatijalubana

nice post but okay episode.

thankie..Big smile
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

I pressed like for your post since i know some of the things you mentioned are correct. 

what I didnt like about the show from the kidnap time is the direction and editing.  I dont know how to put it across.  I cannot see beautiful continuity and meaninful episodes.  Plz dont tell me that indian dramas are supposed to be like this only.  I know dramatization is required but keep the flow proper, finish the scenes properly, dont leave loose ends , dont make the characters behave stupidly so that you can show some suspense and drama (see how arnav is made to look brainless even after much a major incident - kidnap/murder.  no investigation, no precautions nothing even now.  see khushi considering shyam to change ??? if the cvs wanted to bring in shyam into RM let them use some other reason.. not khushi !!!!). 

I dont mind the current track with anjali just dont go overboard.  I pity akash and payal characters.  nk tho side item jaisa hai.   I do want all the characters to get some part in the drama but just for that dont make them change their characterisation.

thanx...

abt d editing i too dont find it good at times...

if u ask me abt d track..i think d contract marriage just gave dem a temporary hype...sirf contract marriage ke week d trps went up to 5.0..uske baad it all started goin doin...so if u ask me wat went wrong wid d show is d contract marriage...n dat is d reason why d epis n track after dat never clicked as much...

TRps audience hv already seen d ArHi married life in des 6 months so d excitement fr dis marriage is nt dat much...dey lost d track  coz d ArHi contract marriage came before its time...if instead of feb dey wud hv come up wid it by march or april after developing a stronger reason n hatred frm both d sides arnav n khushi den it wud hv wrked better...

nyway its der decision ...hope dey do better...

n Channel ka promotion toh subhan allah...sirf segments deke kya hota hai..promos toh dete hi nahi...hopeless...

--sumana13--

cuteness123 Groupbie
cuteness123
cuteness123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
i agree with u .. awesome post .. Smile

adits7

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Hey Aditi... I feel the pausity of emoticons in your post today... kuch kami kyun lag rahi hai yaara???
Gaana .????...
yesterday's gana was superp yaar...
yeh lo ... recalled for you ...[QUOTE=-RD-]
Loved your post ...agree 100%...ClapClap

Edited by --sumana13-- - 07 September 2012 at 12:24pm

adits7

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Dont know what to say yaar.. Im not very happy the way todays epi went.. Im hating how Anjali is playing around with them lying every now and then... Ermm Plus Khushi also disappointed today.. She is going to commit the same mistake she did earlier.. The last time it was disastrous and hopefully this time she will not make it come till there.. go and tell Arnav yaar.. Please..

--sumana13--

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hi adits

I often read your posts but do not get a chance to respond due it opposite home zones.  Love you view point even on days I do not agree.

I don't think any of us fans wants Arhi on the screen all the time.   Had that been the case we would have not liked lavanaya or. NK or buaji or the bromance or the Payal Khushi bonding.   Most of us have also liked Anjali as Arnavs  dear sister and an go to the extent of saying some people even like the villan.

I too have been liking the new track as it promises the strengthening of the Arhi bond. The real reasonwe watch the show.

Anjali and Shyam have become irksome. Coz of  extremely dumbing down Anjali and making Shyam look intelligent.  Evenif a wife is gullible will she not question her husband as to why you lived at the Gupta residence. If she believes her husband then why is she ok with Khushi. If she wants SHaym why does she not want to move away from rm. women have a sixth sense where husbands are concerned she is either mentally I'll and needs therapy or is really really dunb.  On top of that she is acting like a 5 year old and the entire family is running after her.  This is what is irritating most of us. What the hell is wrong with her ?

And then screen space given to Shyam. It is obvious it is for TRPS. He gets away from all his atrocities which again is an insult to the characters and the audience.  So again show sense and we will see it.

Deepali and Akshay according to me a lot of chances were given to the two but the two really lack chemistry. They did the bubli track , the chameli ka tel. And then akash being angry about Shyam with her.  Both did such slack luster performance in all. So maybe it is the director who only looks afte rthe leads or maybe they are not good enough.

As far as I am concerned I am ok with some kitchen politics as long as it is tasteful but again. In the background as to me this is a love story.  And if they have reached to the end of that love story lets wrap it up and move on.

This is my opinion adits and no personal dig at anyone .  Regards.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--adits7

Go to top