Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anjali ki tabiyat sudhri aur forum ki beegdi.. (Page 10)

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by .Saraa.

loved the epi..and so the post..
next week toh flashbacks dekhne hai...devilwa bk...n sum more BOMBastic stuff...Approve

last full week was without promo..please promo de do..

and totally agree on last part of post..BASHERS always do bash whatever it is..whether its good or bad..

i loved the moment when he was watching his family from a distance with a smile playing on his face..thats what he is..want them happy..but not being part of it.keeping a distance..and loved when no one but khushi noticed him..and leaving all of em came to him asking him to have food..
this is what they are...
i havent been on forum but im sure people would be bashing khushi for thinking to bring prevert back..but thats how she is..a naive girl..who always thinks positive and believe in good...even though she agreed to arnav the other on not bringing him back..but still when she saw happy anj..she gave it a thought..she wants to see her happy..and if anj is happy arnav would be happy..
she is always like this..otherwise she wont fell for creep's  trap in the first place.when he cheated her..

dats wat saru..i dont hv prob wid bashing bt dis is lk whether good pr bad bashin hi hoti hai yahan pe...plus atleast let d track complete n den decide..pehle se hi i quit...i wont watch dis crap...Cvs r bad...actors r bad..etc etc...to stop watchin if u dont lk is a simple solution..its nt dt ny1 is forcing ny1to watch ...if people dont lk specific track dey can alwaz tk a brk n come bk 1ce dey preferable track is bn shown...

exactly d other day she did agree ..bt den aftr seeing anjali happy she thought agn...1 more thing if shyam doesnt come bk den how ll anjali know fullfledged abt it...n more how will der b twists in ArHi story..

yes dis is nt 1 of d best tracks...bt atleast give it a shot fr when its proceeding...

ya he is needed to be there to his whole truth to come out..at one side people want his true colors to come infront of everyone..and on other side they are not willing for the track..

and arhi relation to grow more,,

-Shobhu21- IF-Dazzler
-Shobhu21-
-Shobhu21-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Ham to bas aapke deewane ho gaye !!

Itne dino baad, seriously Im seeing apositive post on the forum !!
It feels good !! And actually makes sense !!

Haaan !! So lets just all go with the flow of the story, get rid of negativity !! And if we dont wanna watch the Anjali-Shyaam parts just skip them !!

But yeh roz mare ke posts with people going like Tata bubbye Im not gonna watch anymore, arghh !! Are the most irritating !! Thats what people said during the time when Barun went for his film shoot !! And thanks to him Arnav got kidnapped and itne ache follow up tracks mile !!

So I guess we better just wait and watch !

And guru maate, aap apne posts jaari rakhein !! Ham sada aapke saath hain !!
Wink LOL

Loved the post loadss Ads !!

LOL

Go to top