Anjali ki tabiyat sudhri aur forum ki beegdi.. - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by vellainsaan

Aditi, let's clear one thing first.. if we are to watch this show, devoid of any emotional attachments or logic then there is no point of comparing it with what WE feel for our parents or siblings. It can't be both ways.

Anyway, coming back to the show, Khushi knows what Shyam is capable of.. she is the only one who has experienced all this first hand apart from babuji (who is never going to recover it seems) I would understand when she doesn't remember her pains because that is Khushi.. but to think that she forgot Shyam tried to KILL Arnav .. sorry I cannot relate to that... Shyam didn't just HURT Arnav/Khushi and the family but he tried to KILL both Arnav and Khushi.. and they know it..so no .. it's completely unrelatable.. for me at least πŸ˜• 

Yaar.. I watch the show for entertainment.. mujhe moral science nahi dekhna.. lekin at the end of the day it's a show about human beings and relationships.. the audience HAVE to relate to the story at SOME point na? I understand the limitations of a show.. lekin there has to be some consistency and a story flow.. the audience will feel disconnected otherwise.. and wahi ho raha hai... tell me one thing.. you, me and the entire world knows Di is (dimaagi) beemaar.. but do we have to be shown Di dawaai khaao in every friggin episode? And if Anjali being pampered like a 5 yr old doesn't annoy you then I must applaud your strength yaar.. mere mein itni himmat nahi hai.. πŸ˜†  

They wanted a miscarriage.. fine.. what was the point of Anjali walking all over the glasses like a fool when she realized she was hurt.. any SANE human being would STOP walking the moment he/she gets hurts. It's how we behave. At that moment I felt frustrated at her stupidity not sympathy. Sorry. Just to show over the top drama they are churning up pathetic scenarios. 

Yeah.. it is Gul's, 4lions, SP, etc ka show.. they must be working hard , I agree.. but it is not showing on the screen.. I feel disconnected.. the audience feels disconnected.. warna itne logon ko abhi show bura lag raha hai.. hum sab stupid hain kya? πŸ˜• humari chhodo inke toh actors bhi satisfied nahi hain.. 

as u were tlkin abt logic n common sense i gave u dat example...πŸ˜†..otherwise fr me shows..ny shows dont come wid enuf logic or common sense...

abt audience we can talk only abt ourselves..we cannot talk abt general audience..i-f doesnt consist of all d viewers ..it hardly consists of 10% of viewership  of d show..,,..

lk i hv also mentioned in d post people shud take a brk n come bk if d track is nt goin good fr dem...dats d best way...coz every show hs good n bad tracks...sum wrk fr sum people while others dont..so d best way is to give a brk wen u dont lk a particular track n can alwaz come bk if sumthin interesting pops out ...

n abt actor's satisfaction agn i wud say most of us dont even know wats happening der...to decide everythin based non spoilers n rumours is wrong..
Originally posted by laap

Lol i loved ur title...actually anjali ki tabiyat sydhri n hamari beegdi.
promo...i dont understand what d hells going on...why no promo for IPK??? 😑

last i heard dey were gonna giv a promo...i dunno now kaunse zamane ke baad denge promo...
Originally posted by -Gautami

Nice Post πŸ˜†
I know,,Ek promo is weekend pe chahiye..

thankie..πŸ˜†
😳
Originally posted by whiterose29

Lol.the title was enough to cheer up my mood after watching not-so-exciting episode! πŸ€£πŸ€£

Even I'm loving Arnav's character more now-a-days.. 

Anjali is herself ruining her life by trusting her creep husband & lying to such a loving and caring brother... πŸ˜΅πŸ€’ Atleast I find Shyam much better than Anjali since last few days... πŸ€“ *I don't believe I'm saying this*! πŸ˜³

ASR toh apan ko pehle se iich pasand hai...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

n abt anjali abhi jitna dumb act karegi aage utna hi bhugtegi..she ll regret it later..
Edited by adits7 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by 1yyy2krish3

🀣

kyun hass rahi ho...reason toh batao..kahin mere post ko toh yeh credit nahi jaata na???πŸ˜†
Originally posted by _WASIM_

🀣

arre comment bhi toh karo ..poora time haste hi rahoge kya??πŸ˜†
Adits... I am asking for sanity... Why is khushi even thinking about creep reforming... Why we r getting shyam anji taking up 15 mins or more, they cut that for sure and still progress don't u think...

And I am sad I did not get the dream wedding I wanted... I wanted it to be smooth, happy and GRAND... What to make of this break... It breaks my heart... It's a story after all they can accomodate what adience wants and then write such twists later...

Only good thing... Arhi bonding... In little packets... What can I say... Thank you...Edited by kooltoad - 11 years ago
Originally posted by kooltoad

Adits... I am asking for sanity... Why is khushi even thinking about creep reforming... Why we r getting shyam anji taking up 15 mins or more, they cut that for sure and still progress don't u think...

And I am sad I did not get the dream wedding I wanted... I wanted it to be smooth, happy and GRAND... What to make of this break... It breaks my heart... It's a story after all they can accomodate what adience wants and then write such twists later...

dear we dont even know if d marriage is happening or nt as yet...der hsnt bn ny confirmation.

now abt d dream wedding...dearie dream wedding to show ke end mein hota hai...abhi toh bohot baaki hai den how can we expect all smooth at dis stage...if dey want to attract viewers fr TRPs den only drama helps more...so even if d wedding happens it wud b in midst of drama...struggling couples ko bohot response milta hai...πŸ˜†...n as arnav-khushi r d couple so every drama or twists wud affect des 2 characters more..

..i think next week ll b full of drama revolving Arnav (coz shyam cmin bk)n ArHi...

if dey want to show show dat arnav agrees to get shyam bk den der r only 2 people to do dat anjali n khushi...

as khushi is supposedly d lead den dey ought to show her on sacrificing side as general audience lk to c female leads compromising n struggling to find or maintain peace or give happiness to others...yeh sab aunties n mummies ko pasand aata hai...yes IPK is a love story bt d channel hs to consider der general audience as well...

dis is 1 sad truth of telly shows
Edited by adits7 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Deepsy-

OMG.the title isπŸ˜†
haha!

thanx..πŸ˜†