India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Big Cheers For The Updaters...

Bushi786 Groupbie
Bushi786
Bushi786

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
The written updaters on this forums are seriously my lifesavers but round of applause for them Clap

I dont think they realise that they are actual life savers for some people, could you even imagine having to sit through todays tortourous episode, if it wasent for these people i would seriously be suicidal by the end of this week, i havent watched a single episode this week, dont know why i should torment myself, IPKKND is just a shambles now, there is nothing that has happened this week that has moved the story forward in anyway, everyone still hates Khushi, Anjali is still an unbearing attention seeker, Akaash is still dumb, Daadi is still a Hitler wannabe, Shyam still thinks hes James Bond, the only scenes worth watching is between Khushi and Arnav not because i consider them to be leads but only because they have both performed so differently than normal it was a change to their characters. I dont know about others but i will be sticking to reading the updates on here to save the time and pain of actually watching the episodes, why are the hellbent on ruining a perfectly good serial i'll never know & if Khushi is the one to bring Shyam back then im sorry they will have a lost a fan, i'll never watch this show again cause shes not that dumb at all, shes one of theh most cleverist characters in this serial and they are ruining it by making her fall for Shyams fake deeds, this is the man who hit on you while married, lied to your whole family, used you for his own financial gains and tried to kill the love of your life, HE WILL NEVER CHANGE!!

And on a finishing note i have a three year old nephew who is more clued in than Anjali, i dont think he has ever behaved in the way she is, this is a nephew born after years of my sister trying for a child after having THREE miscarriages and now that i think of it my nephew is spoilt (after being the miracle child) and my sister is pampered (after getting a child after so much heartache) and neither of them have behaved as low as what Anjali is doing, just shows you how wrong the CVs get it, anjalis attitude actually just distgust me now one of the main reason i'll be leaving the show...

PS - this is not a bashing post at all, im not speaking about the actors or actress themselves, its the characters they are forced to protray, so i suppose if im upset at anyone its the CV's

Bushi786 Groupbie
Bushi786
Bushi786

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
no comments...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top