Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
being positive is what i also want!
so being a die-hard fa i just cant give up the show!😛
shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 960bsipkknd

if all then happens nd see the truth with her eyes(i highly doubt) then also she may say that her shyam is innocent nd if she realizes the truth then she will say hame maaf kardo chote thats it

I think she will believe if she sees with her own eyes. Let's wait and see.
shonu2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: notorious

I don't mind if Creepwa comes back, I just don't want KHUSHI to be the one to bring him back!

I agree! I thought that Dadi would be the one to bring him back. Maybe they are trying to show how naive khushi really is by believing that someone like Shyam can actually change.
shonu2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyLaLa

@BOLD, Wow, this is some positivity.😃 .hasn't there been enough bloodshed already... do we need more?

I know what you mean, but I think killing Shyam is going to be the only solution for Anjali to move on. She is so blind in his love and overly obsessed, dependent on him that her reaction when she finds out the truth is going to be an extreme one. I hope not, but I think she will. Let's wait and see...
Edited by shonu2 - 11 years ago
shonu2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 1yyy2krish3

lets hope for this only 

Definitely!!!
shonu2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muzaffarhssn5

I agree with u...no matter wat! am going to support this show...bcoz this the show gave us many beautiful scenes...this track also much needed to move the story so am k with it...i love ipk's every track...ipkknd rocks...

I agree!! After dedicating so much of my time to this show, I just can't walk away!! Loved it before and love it now!!
shonu2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Deepsy-

being positive is what i also want!
so being a die-hard fa i just cant give up the show!😛

Exactly how I feel too!!
sarachaudhry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i m trying to b postive and have been thinking the same but i hate it when they play with khushi's character ... let it b anyone in Rm resposible for shyam's return ...WHY KHUSHI ??? why making her look more dumb then anjali ..?? i try to believe that she has a pure gold heart but the that argument was closed in Arnie's room ...when she said .."aap sahi kahray hon ge " ... now i really dont want her to go ahead by her plan of bringing shyam back in anji's life ...there r more (useless) ppl in RM who can do this job ... LET IT B SOMEONE OTHER THAN KHUSHI ðŸ˜¡
serendipitylove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
And also since remarriage is happening arnav and kushi can't be upset with each other for long...😉