Tumhari Disha

Make up your mind Disha!

Nisu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

After reading yesterdays update, I was on cloud nine.  I was wondering if I was dreaming or reading romantic fantasies by Veda.  Yesterday's episode felt like finding an oases in the middle of the desert.  After such dry and depressing last few weeks, it was such a pleasant surprise to see this.  But then come today's show.  I feel like yesterday's dreams have become today's nightmare.

I truly do not understand Disha and what she wants.  One minute she loves DK and the next minute she wants to leave his house.  Why lead him on and have him believe that she too has feelings for him, when she has full intentions of leaving him.  She knows his feelings towards her.  He is even willing to confess this to his mom but she is the one who doesn't want this to happen.  Suhas and Sumi are not their problems.  They are not getting in the middle of their union.  This time I blame Disha.  She needs to make up her mind.  We see her accepting that she loves DK, yet she still has difficulties accepting him.  Why??

I feel like a seesaw.  One day I am supporting Disha and then DK.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Nisu,

I agree with you. I myself can't understand Disha's attitude. I do'nt know what she wants. I am getting really irritated on her. She told Vedant she can olny love DK but she does not know what is in DK's mind. He has long ago told her about his feelings very clearly that he loves her. She is well aware of his feelings and if he does not trust her for that she is to blame herself because she is never giving any kind of security to DK how she feels about him. Instead she is just hanging around with Ved. She is talking whole the time that she understands relationships very well but not DK, I wonder if she really understand so good like she claims.

Poor DK, I really feel sorry him and wish that he never fell in love with her.  He has not gained anything by falling in love with her only lost his dignity, his strong personality. Love has turned him to a total fiasko.  Poor guy. I feel so much sympathy for him.

I hate Ved for what he is doing, giving attorney to Disha not DK and telling her to leave DK whole the time. After all he is his brother who has suffered whole his life because of his mother Gargi. He owe him a great deal of love and respect. Now when there is no misunderstanding why is Ved still so mean to him. 

maja😡

samy74 thumbnail

😡hi

Dito i agree with every words you both have said i totally blame disha too becuase even in yesterdays ep she came to his bedroom whihc means what? she helped him get dress..what was that? i mean come disha poor dk he is suffering as he aqt every point has said he loves her and he was the guy whose ego use to be sky high..i remember the old dk full of ego and someone who would haved never openly accpeted he loved someone butg disha has chnaged him or his love for disha has changed him..

I think it was a dream ep yesterday and even today he tried to tell sum but disha stopped him i don't understand what her problem is and i thought the sindoor bit was awwwww so sweet something to die for but the dumbo goes and says that she i sabout to leave seghal house and it is wrong time..uff and than dk is shocked to bits hence he trips and falls. I guess this will stop her from leaving the house becos whether she likes it or not she can't leave now as she loves him butg she is really made out of stone not to melt in front of dk and his emotions..😭😭

Please disha make your mind up or if anyone from td is listening..😡

samy😭

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't blame sumitra it's Pori's fault and ok if she was misunderstood as Bahu why is she trying to strech it that ain't fair why don't DK just tell sumitra it would do everyone a favour

I agree i think Vedant one side loves Disha so don't want her to go with DK so stops her but on the other hand he wants Dish! to be happy i think he can't make his mind up either and fufilling a friend's needs but then u can't blame him for everything.

For once Disha should speak out her mind why doesn't she wanna tell him before its too late if he can tell her he can leave His ego then so can she i just really really wish that she can tell him.