Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: The ceasefire concoction. (Page 7)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Madhu ki sautan Bittu & Radhaji chinta mein dube hue the . Madhu came home sahi salamat (mujhe laga road par hi behosh hone wali hai) . RK went directly to see the Studio (I think its his Dad's dream to by the studio) . Radhiji knew RK's situation so directly went to that place . RK wants his mom to stay quiet & not tell Madhu anything . I think this was his lost trust on Madhu thats why he doesn't want Madhu to know his past . 

Next we see our Hot Kamine ne Madhu ko sneeze karte hue sunna aur agaya Acid - Jehar ka mixture sahi tha . RK ke options bhi sahi the . Pakda mooh aur dal diya . RK mane ya na mane he cares for Madhu bas uska Gussa uske care par bhari pad jata hai . 

RK kamina tana dena nahi bhoolata . Yaad dila dila ke Madhu ke dimag mein set kar dena chahta hai ki she is only his . 

Precap : Was thing i had always expected . Bandar ko kitna bhi samjhao gulati marna nahi chodta . Thode din pehele Kukkad bante bante bach gaya tha lagta hai ab yeh Gadha banane ki tayaaari kar raha hai . 

Thank you. Rishabh ka bass chale to rozz Maddy ko subah subah apne naam ka rattaa karwaaye taaki use yaad rahe ki woh sirf Rishabh ki hai. Of course he cares about her , loves her fiery spirit but he is not willing to trust or love anyone. Maddy will find out Rishabh's past on her own - kisi ko bataane ki zaroorat nahiin hai. 

Maddy looks lovely in the precap but aadmi galat baithaa hai wahaan. Rishabh should come running there as soon as possible. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
res poco. i missed internet and if so much :) <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksanji-miraTheBlackJaguar

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
though it is short.. Thank you for your analysis.. always love to read your views.

hey,  I will not mind    even if  you  don't  answer  this  comment , as you must be tired.

Edited by anji64 - 07 September 2012 at 11:43am

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

yes epi was good , I thought tht MB would do nakhras but RK just thosofy tht medicines in her throat and siad those dialogues so tht she shouldnt think tht he cares for her. they also showed RK mom 2day searching for him she went to same unknown place it looks like studios written outside the place, I guess tht place might also b related to RK past or his father property But it was some studio, and precap seems Mb was angry want her to give Sikku a tight slap and he might get irriatated and confessv her  tht he help her secretly and MB will find out abt her well wisher

Thank you. Don't worry - Maddy's nakhraas are coming soon lekin aise hi honge strong and silent types.Rishabh ki baari hai abb baby-sitter banne ki. Rishabh was deliberately rude - yes. He doesn't want Maddy to think that he has a soft corner for her. Rishabh's past will be found out by Maddy mostly on her own and through Rishabh's outbursts. If Maddy is truly a woman of honour, she will never take Sicky's help to hurt Rishabh.Big smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chrys

Short but sweet analysis...

Thank you. Big smile

-chrys-

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

nice post
ausumn post

Today their interaction was very soft, aram se, sweet, sophisticated, down to earth and delicate just perfect as an husband wife who are upset with each other but wants to talk still, wants to know what other thinks, wants to break the ice of narazgi
Though there may be tention between but didn't felt ego between them today. It is like old couples hai jo interact kar rahe hai. Ya RK did force but today his force was right. I was expecting him to say 'Good Girl' to Madhubala after she drinks medicine and also told this to mom before telecast and it does happen

Not so hyper and exagerrated but yet simple and sad episode

Today RK ki bheegne ki baari

Trishna ko sachai ka aina sirf Roma hi dikha sakti thi because they were more close to each other

I liked your post and liked episode specially Rishbala conversation and Roma scene at second place

Hopefully aj ussne accept kiya that she is mad

I loved the fact that Madhubala sirf aankho se jawab deti hai Rishabh ko liked it and Rishabh uske kuch kahe bina usse samajh jata hai Clap wow excellent, understanding couple

Thank you, Mood kyun kharaab hai tumhaara? Kya baat hai? God bless you. Be happy. Hug...As for MB, I  agree with you, sweetz.Rishabh and Maddy have an understanding between them and of course , they care about each-other - its just their war that will always keep them burning.

Trishna  Ballu ka true blood saabit hogi. Dekh lenaa. LOL
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

she seemed clueless about what to say...!!but looked cute with the red nose. from his words to his mother it seems he is open to trusting madhu about the photos...
thank u for taking time for the analysis.Big smile

Thank you. Monday ko Maddy ko clue mil jaayega ki Rishabh ko kya bolnaa hai.LOL...Rishabh may be willing to trust Maddy but he is not willing to open his heart to her. 
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

chotu analysis but its cuteuuLOL nice post poco diHug
Epi was nice, Rishbala were Day Dreaming
sikhuAngry and his double meaningCensored

Thank you. Aaj time nahiin tha yaar. Zaraa distracted hoon. LOL...Sicky ne abb pittna hai , bass. Maddy ko dekhega toh Rishabh daudaa chala aayega.Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index