Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: The ceasefire concoction. (Page 6)

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Foucaults-qalam

Our RK loves playing husband. A perverted, weird and totally wrong version of the role, but cosmetically similar...

ClapClap, so true, and yes he is deliciousLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Res
_______
Edited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since you had to pick just one scene to analyse, really very glad you picked the best scene of the episode.Big smile As always, the description and understanding you brought to that scene was comprehensive and perfect. Thank you.Clap

I waited through the entire Trishna scene for Paddy or Roma to tell her the truth about Maddy's marriage. But neither of them did. So the embarrassing fact of it being in lieu of money rather than just pressured is now - presumably - known in vivid colour only to Bittuji, Paddy, Roma, Shamsher and Radha.
I do hope this means the series intends to preserve and then augment the dignity of the Rishabh-Maddy marriage by keeping even Trishna and of course general outsiders in ignorance of the shaky impermanent-intended duration of the relationship.
It will be less awkward for Rishabh and Maddy to deal with their changed emotions if most of the people who know are not deliberately likely to wish them ill.

I'd say the secondbest scene todayStar was when Rishabh has a non-visual flashback of his father, and then forbids his mother to explain the photos to Madhu.Ouch

Apparently, it will be *in spite of* all his efforts to preserve his beastly facade in front of Maddy that she will be brought round by life, circumstances and destiny to being his support and defender.Smile

Maddy will need to be more stubborn than him for his own sake, and I think they will both be that for each other, perhaps even *before* they grow to love each other. Already, they have repeatedly acted to care for and protect each other to varying degrees. This is sure to only increase as love emerges.Day Dreaming

But the other reveal in the scene was the name of the defunct studio - 'Sitara'.Shocked

The pre-series promos had spoken of the 'ugta hua suraj' whose gaze alighted on a star and made it his focus.

And now the word 'Star' - with the word having showbiz meaning as well as the astronomical one - is brought up again.

For Rishabh, nothing he has done - not his success, not his fame - have erased the as-yet unexplained hurt still attached to his memories with his father.

But if Maddy becomes not just his love but the panacea for that years-old pain, she will truly be his all.Day DreamingSmile

Edited by leelaa9 - 07 September 2012 at 11:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0TheBlackJaguar

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Long or Short your post is the best. Poco.

Love tonight episode except was expecting medicine scene to be a little bit longer and MB to give a hard time to RK.

DD was beautiful in precap in white dress and open hair.

Episode has almost all the actors. So a balanced one and Trishna is too much. I wonder when will she stop complaininig about Madhu.

Edited by Shahisthi - 07 September 2012 at 11:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksanji-miraTheBlackJaguar

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by vivoash

Originally posted by manesha76

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633">      I have added my comment on 2nd page .</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633">        </font>http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3184699&TPN=2

haila, link bhi de di??
meri poco di ka time bacha rahi hai tu?EmbarrassedROFL

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633"> Yuppp i really admire Poco for reply to all our comments so nicely & that to instantly so i thought to help her in small way Wink.</font>

aww so sweetEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarmanesha76

Shru77 IF-Sizzlerz
Shru77
Shru77

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Nice...!!

M surprised its short... LOL

TheBlackJaguar

CookieRaider Goldie
CookieRaider
CookieRaider

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
amazing post agent darling. You Go Girlfriend!!!!Blushing 
but why so shortCry i like it when you talk allotWink 
Oye, what are your views about trishna do tell, half the episode was just dedicated in her honor...but just loved the way roma showed trish her reality today...and hottie was amazing trying to be nice to maddy...i really hope that Sickoo gets a few nice slaps or the ever famous pepper spray from Maddy...god that man needs some serious fixingDead...jeeez Maddy is his step-bro's wife and she is off limits you creep 

Oye agent darling  tumne meri special question ka answer abhi tak nahi diyaCry shall i take it as a yesBlushing(maybe your the shy types when it comes to matters of the heart)Wink
ps main kabhi nahi sudhar ne wali nahi hoon 
aur ek baat... agent darling sirf aur sirf meri hai Big smile 

TheBlackJaguar

ANJALI_SAMARIYA IF-Rockerz
ANJALI_SAMARIYA
ANJALI_SAMARIYA

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
nice post..

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Poco jii...Cry

itna chotuuu analysis kaahe?????CryCryCry

i was expecting a dhamakedaar bada post from u..CryCry

chalo i won't make u feel too bad abt it...Embarrassed...i loved today's epi...ufff...Killer Roma made a comeback...kya baand bajaei usne Arti ki...she soo needed it...useless & selfish girl..AngryAngryAngry

ahhaaa...now coming to the "most awaited" part of the epi...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...how adorably RK made that concoction for his bratty Biwi...EmbarrassedLOL...care karta hai andar se...but cant help being rude at the same time...LOLLOLLOL...loved his when she sneezed...n immediately he said - BLESS U..ab bolo THANK U...LOLLOLLOL

Sikandar...Angry leech kahin kaaa...Censored...apni bhabhi pe line maarta hai...how desperate i have become now to see one tight FATKAAA from RK to him...AngryAngryOuch...

acha ye bataiye - aapko lagta hai - will RK ever misunderstand Biwi on this...matlab can he ever doubt MB-Sikandar going on together behind his back ??????ConfusedConfusedConfused...i just hope he doesnt ever do that...after all he knows how his step-bro is ? n also how can he think his BIWI has sucha BAD TASTELOL Ur thoughts?Smile

-Garima.Smile

Thank you, Garima. Your Sarun avis are adorable - i just love these two and their antics.LOL... coming to MB, main zaraa aaj analyze karne ki condition mein nahiin hoon. Trish apne baap jaisi ziddi hai aur uss par koi asar nahiin hoga. Maddy can only be saved and protected by Rishabh aur ye baat bhi Maddy ko jaldi samajh mein aa jaayegi.

As for Rishabh's reaction to all this pervert act of Sicky , Rishabh knows what Maddy is -he will stand by her and shield her. After all, Maddy ko Rishabh ke pyaar mein bhi to padna hai. Wink

-CoolChick-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index