Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: The ceasefire concoction. (Page 5)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Hey poco, choda packet ya bada packet, tere har post damdar hota hai Clap. Yes RK for a second forgot, this is the same maddy whom he hated to the core of hatred. For a change he looked a bit human todayLOL.

And Maddy sigh u have to handle a lot of emotions at one go beacuse RK is like a Whirlpool of emoitions, kab kya dhik gaye pata hi nahi chalta. U kinf of have to drown in him to know him.Smile 

Roma mein akal ki bati jali, aur usne Thrishna ki bolti band kar di, for a change liked her, she made so much sense. And hamari paddy mata emtional atyachar mode par hai, she refuses to come out of her dukiyar abla naari mode.

and Sikku was  so sickky today, but was expected, yeh tho reverse cupid hai hamare Rishbala kaLOL, so Sikku u carry on with ur tharkipana, and Rk in full on dhabang mode will take care of uLOL

Nice post PocoClap

Thank you, Chitra. Maddy will be consumed by Rishabh's passion and his whirlpool of emotions - its more or less obvious by now. Rishabh is capable of being human and that is what he showed towards Maddy. Roma ne aaj Trish ki sahee bajaayi but Trish will always be Trish. Sicky is gonna make Maddy go running  into Rishabh's arms , looking at the former's tharkeepanaa.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_rao

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

I have added my comment on 2nd page .

Edited by manesha76 - 07 September 2012 at 10:47am
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Awesom analysis dear, I am not in state of commenting bcoz I am lost in DD after seeing her in white...

TheBlackJaguar

Dark_Chocolate IF-Sizzlerz
Dark_Chocolate
Dark_Chocolate

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Short n perfect analysis
Rishbala ws awesome as usualDay Dreaming xcept dat death dialoge 
Sicky z goona be dead if RK finds out about him eyeing MadhuLOL

TheBlackJaguar

krithi12 IF-Rockerz
krithi12
krithi12

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
awesome post.loved today epi.good lecture to trishna.as roma said trish was like vamp today.even after roma she doesnt realize anything .

TheBlackJaguar

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633">      I have added my comment on 2nd page .</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633">        </font>http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3184699&TPN=2

haila, link bhi de di??
meri poco di ka time bacha rahi hai tu?EmbarrassedROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarmanesha76anji-mira

Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Our RK loves playing husband. A perverted, weird and totally wrong version of the role, but cosmetically similar...

He is so delicious. And i loved the detail of showing him in night attire.  I wish Madhu hadn't been trying to sleep in a embroidered tulle affair. No wonder she was tossing and turning..

I hope hubby gifts her a rack full of nightwear apropos of this. That would be beyond wonderful.

Edited by Foucaults-qalam - 07 September 2012 at 10:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sima14prema_kschitra_raorahmona_paksweTheBlackJaguarleelaa9

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

Originally posted by manesha76

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633">      I have added my comment on 2nd page .</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633">        </font>http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3184699&TPN=2

haila, link bhi de di??
meri poco di ka time bacha rahi hai tu?EmbarrassedROFL

Yuppp i really admire Poco for reply to all our comments so nicely & that to instantly so i thought to help her in small way  Wink.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_paksweLooteri_Dulhananji-miraTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index