Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: The ceasefire concoction. (Page 4)

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
she seemed clueless about what to say...!!but looked cute with the red nose. from his words to his mother it seems he is open to trusting madhu about the photos...
thank u for taking time for the analysis.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarleelaa9

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Nautanki RK ...LOL...Bt tht was cute...I didnt like tht dialogue of death...Angry...No matter how much thy hate(which I doubt) thy have 2 b 2gthr...Tongue...MB fully confused...LOL...zABARdasti dawai pilata hai...LOL...He is damn passionate abt her yaar...Itna passion hai ki khud MB ko bhi samajh nahi aata...LOL...I seriously want RK 2 do seva of Bank (Siku)...LOL...Bahut flirt kar raha hai...n his double meaning...Angry...abt andhera... ...Free me RK usko dry wash kar dega...LOL

Thank you. Yahi haal rahaa toh Maddy bahot jaldi Rishabh ke kamre mein shift kar di jaayegi.LOL...Rishabh is not an animal yet and he couldn't help but take care of Maddy - and he was looking at her so lovingly - no hatred , nothing. He hides behind his arrogant rude temper and Maddy will figure that out soon. Sicky ne Rishabh ki biwi par nazar uthaayi hai, aur abb use kaun bachaayega , kya pataa.LOL

Courageous_Leoleelaa9

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
chotu analysis but its cuteuuLOL nice post poco diHug
Epi was nice, Rishbala were Day Dreaming
sikhuAngry and his double meaningCensored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Episode Started Perfectly... with Both Rk and Madhu's lovers waiting to see their Chand sa mukhraLOL yup...Radhaji was though showing concern for RK but mainly she was worried for Madhubala-her Pativrata BahuWink LOL And Bittuji toh Khulam khula feelings dikha raha hain for RkROFL and finally Madhu returns like a Bheegi Billi.Haan sumtimes she becumes jungli but aaj toh Bheegi thi issiliye Bheegi BilliROFL and Saas ne aate he care karna shuru kardiya and as Rk said Points Collect karnaROFL Roma ne Baaja daali Trishna ki,waise it was needed and now i really want Trish to Rply her back as promised by her dat will be a Tide slap for RomaLOLshamu hospital mein he Thik haan atleast he is alive warna toh Paddy ka melodrama dekhkar waise he mentally sick hojaataOuch ROFL

cuming to the main Scene,Rk showing Care or better soft corner.LOL ulta he BBB'd her and woh options ke saathROFL ab toh madhu bhi jaan gayi hogi even if she falls in Luv with RK uske BBB skills mein he pyaar dhondna hoga ROFL waise Madhu ki nose was looking Cute in red .i wanted Rk to pull it LOL

and Precap .i knew it mere Poll ka effect dikh gaya Sikander pe.and he came out tharkey and his double meaning talks  made me Shocked ROFL ab Madhu bechari slap bhi nehi kar sakta already ek ko karke pachta rahi hain ROFL waise bhi Sikander kuch andhera and parda giraney ki baat kar raha tha Wink ROFL so no chance of but if Rk sees it den

Thank you, Onu. Rishabh ke khaandaan mein koi toh ho na jo Maddy ko sambhaale , isliye saasumaa tameezdaar hai.LOL...Maddy will  fall in love with Rishabh as he is - isi band baaja baraat mein woh pyaar dhoondh legi.LOL...Roma ne aaj Trish ki bajaa daali but what is the use? Trish ek ziddi Chaudhrain hai, come what may. Sicky? Band bajjni hai uski aur Maddy uskaa jo karegi so karegi, Rishabh use deewar mein chunvaa dega. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_raoPRAGDMR.KooLleelaa9

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

agree...may be looking at sikki she will realise the good things abt RK...

Thank you. Maddy asli villain ko dekhegi tabhi to samjhegi ki Rishabh exactly kaun si category mein hai?LOL

PRAGDleelaa9

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Episode Started Perfectly... with Both Rk and Madhu's lovers waiting to see their Chand sa mukhraLOL yup...Radhaji was though showing concern for RK but mainly she was worried for Madhubala-her Pativrata BahuWink LOL And Bittuji toh Khulam khula feelings dikha raha hain for RkROFL and finally Madhu returns like a Bheegi Billi.Haan sumtimes she becumes jungli but aaj toh Bheegi thi issiliye Bheegi BilliROFL and Saas ne aate he care karna shuru kardiya and as Rk said Points Collect karnaROFL Roma ne Baaja daali Trishna ki,waise it was needed and now i really want Trish to Rply her back as promised by her dat will be a Tide slap for RomaLOLshamu hospital mein he Thik haan atleast he is alive warna toh Paddy ka melodrama dekhkar waise he mentally sick hojaataOuch ROFL

cuming to the main Scene,Rk showing Care or better soft corner.LOL ulta he BBB'd her and woh options ke saathROFL ab toh madhu bhi jaan gayi hogi even if she falls in Luv with RK uske BBB skills mein he pyaar dhondna hoga ROFL waise Madhu ki nose was looking Cute in red .i wanted Rk to pull it LOL

and Precap .i knew it mere Poll ka effect dikh gaya Sikander pe.and he came out tharkey and his double meaning talks  made me Shocked ROFL ab Madhu bechari slap bhi nehi kar sakta already ek ko karke pachta rahi hain ROFL waise bhi Sikander kuch andhera and parda giraney ki baat kar raha tha Wink ROFL so no chance of but if Rk sees it den

Thank you, Onu. Rishabh ke khaandaan mein koi toh ho na jo Maddy ko sambhaale , isliye saasumaa tameezdaar hai.LOL...Maddy will  fall in love with Rishabh as he is - isi band baaja baraat mein woh pyaar dhoondh legi.LOL...Roma ne aaj Trish ki bajaa daali but what is the use? Trish ek ziddi Chaudhrain hai, come what may. Sicky? Band bajjni hai uski aur Maddy uskaa jo karegi so karegi, Rishabh use deewar mein chunvaa dega. 

haan Madhu ki maa bohot tameezdaar issliye doo doo baar shaadi ki ROFL ab madhu ko kahin bigaad na dey ROFL madhu ekdum adarsh patni ki tarah baat sunti hain and its better for her only warna Rk has many options LOL
Sikander shud just hope and pray dat Rk does she him with his maal warna ROFL

TheBlackJaguar

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Sweet and Simple analysis..
I like it..Smile

Really enjoyed RK and Madhu scene today..
And the precap..is yuck...
I guess sikander is gonna feel the heat of Madhu's hand on his face sooner than expected.!

TheBlackJaguar

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Short and sweet but yeh Dil manage more LOL

Poco i did not watch today's episode..so thanks for the chotu wala update...
Take Care
Sayonara

Edited by ISADORA - 07 September 2012 at 10:43am

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index