Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: The ceasefire concoction. (Page 3)

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hey poco, choda packet ya bada packet, tere har post damdar hota hai Clap. Yes RK for a second forgot, this is the same maddy whom he hated to the core of hatred. For a change he looked a bit human todayLOL.

And Maddy sigh u have to handle a lot of emotions at one go beacuse RK is like a Whirlpool of emoitions, kab kya dhik gaye pata hi nahi chalta. U kinf of have to drown in him to know him.Smile 

Roma mein akal ki bati jali, aur usne Thrishna ki bolti band kar di, for a change liked her, she made so much sense. And hamari paddy mata emtional atyachar mode par hai, she refuses to come out of her dukiyar abla naari mode.

and Sikku was  so sickky today, but was expected, yeh tho reverse cupid hai hamare Rishbala kaLOL, so Sikku u carry on with ur tharkipana, and Rk in full on dhabang mode will take care of uLOL

Nice post PocoClap

Edited by chitra_rao - 07 September 2012 at 10:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sima14Hot_Indo_Chillyrahmona_paksweTheBlackJaguarleelaa9

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
hahaaa true compared to Sikander, RK will look like a gentleman to Madhu...LOL

Roma was a star today. Trish got some much needed reality check...Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaTheBlackJaguarleelaa9

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
yes epi was good , I thought tht MB would do nakhras but RK just thosofy tht medicines in her throat and siad those dialogues so tht she shouldnt think tht he cares for her. they also showed RK mom 2day searching for him she went to same unknown place it looks like studios written outside the place, I guess tht place might also b related to RK past or his father property But it was some studio, and precap seems Mb was angry want her to give Sikku a tight slap and he might get irriatated and confessv her  tht he help her secretly and MB will find out abt her well wisher

Edited by mayamagic - 07 September 2012 at 10:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarleelaa9

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Short but sweet analysis...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Miyan Biwi ka 2 min ka scene ...Kanjoos CVs or should I say desperate fans LOL...Again MB had no dialogue ...LOL   she needs rest I guess before she bounce back ...RK is a good mind reader so I am not surprised that he knew what Maddy was thinking at that moment ...Phew ...Precap for me took the cake ...MB in white ...and that too with open/wet hairs ...ufff   Embarrassed  Chote Bander ne buri nazar daali MB pe ...but MB galte se bhe Kundra family ke kissi bande pe Haath nahe uthayege ab LOL ...I guess she will for some time avoid his nonsense and then she might do some action ...its very much in Maddy's nature not to attack in impulse ...Would like to see how long this chota bandar would be able to keep the secret within himself ...I have big doubt on this now ...LOL  

Thank you, Nidz. Aaj KBC hai , toh Rishbala content was low and i guess mostly abb ye hoga. You get a low episode on Fridays with a kickass precap , so that the audience comes back on Monday. ...Rishabh and Maddy are soulmates , so that touch shows up now and then. Rishabh could have left Maddy sneezing and coughing but he couldn't. Jisne kabhi apne haath se paani ka glass bhi nahiin uthaaya , usne aaj apne so-called  dushmann ke liye itni mehnat ki. LOL...Maddy looked like a fairy in the precap lekin wahaan uske Prince Harming ki jagah wo Sicky tha... Rishabh issko dho daalega if at all he tries  to cozy up with his bhabhijaan. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks-brokensoul-rahmona_paksweManonidzleelaa9

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Poco jii...CryCryCryCryCry

itna chotuuu analysis kaahe?????CryCryCry

i was expecting a dhamakedaar bada post from u..CryCry

chalo i won't make u feel too bad abt it...Embarrassed...i loved today's epi...ufff...Killer Roma made a comeback...kya baand bajaei usne Arti ki...she soo needed it...useless & selfish girl..AngryAngryAngry

ahhaaa...now coming to the "most awaited" part of the epi...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...how adorably RK made that concoction for his bratty Biwi...EmbarrassedLOL...care karta hai andar se...but cant help being rude at the same time...LOLLOLLOL...loved his when she sneezed...n immediately he said - BLESS U..ab bolo THANK U...LOLLOLLOL

Sikandar...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry leech kahin kaaa...Censored...apni bhabhi pe line maarta hai...how desperate i have become now to see one tight FATKAAA from RK to him...AngryAngryOuch...

acha ye bataiye - aapko lagta hai - will RK ever misunderstand Biwi on this...matlab can he ever doubt MB-Sikandar going on together behind his back ??????ConfusedConfusedConfused...i just hope he doesnt ever do that...after all he knows how his step-bro is ? n also how can he think his BIWI has sucha BAD TASTELOL Ur thoughts?Smile

-Garima.Smile

Edited by -CoolChick- - 07 September 2012 at 11:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_paksweTheBlackJaguarleelaa9

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

short n sweet!!
i loved today's episode,,
nice analysisWink

Thank you, Phuljhadi.Aaj zaraa main multitasking kar rahi hoon. LOL
silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
nice post
ausumn post

Today their interaction was very soft, aram se, sweet, sophisticated, down to earth and delicate just perfect as an husband wife who are upset with each other but wants to talk still, wants to know what other thinks, wants to break the ice of narazgi
Though there may be tention between but didn't felt ego between them today. It is like old couples hai jo interact kar rahe hai. Ya RK did force but today his force was right. I was expecting him to say 'Good Girl' to Madhubala after she drinks medicine and also told this to mom before telecast and it does happen

Not so hyper and exagerrated but yet simple and sad episode

Today RK ki bheegne ki baari

Trishna ko sachai ka aina sirf Roma hi dikha sakti thi because they were more close to each other

I liked your post and liked episode specially Rishbala conversation and Roma scene at second place

Hopefully aj ussne accept kiya that she is mad

I loved the fact that Madhubala sirf aankho se jawab deti hai Rishabh ko liked it and Rishabh uske kuch kahe bina usse samajh jata hai Clap wow excellent, understanding couple

Edited by coolestsh - 07 September 2012 at 10:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswePRAGDTheBlackJaguarleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index