Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: The ceasefire concoction. (Page 12)

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis!

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
RK ka bedroom drama was worth watching...itne raat tak yeh MB ki pehredari karta hai kyaLOL
the way he made her drink his DAWAI...fantastic...poor madhu...total confused thi aaj...DD's illness showed on her face...hope she gets fine..
their relation is very much unpredictable...RK himself makes it that way...after what happened the night before and after the dining table drama in the morning raat hote hote he turned into a caring husband...jaise kuch huwa hi nahi...
precap : Sikander showing his true colorsAngry...accha hai...now RK will also give him a demo of his passionEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani210-SD-0

CookieRaider Goldie
CookieRaider
CookieRaider

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by CookieRaider

amazing post agent darling. You Go Girlfriend!!!!Blushing 
but why so shortCry i like it when you talk allotWink 
Oye, what are your views about trishna do tell, half the episode was just dedicated in her honor...but just loved the way roma showed trish her reality today...and hottie was amazing trying to be nice to maddy...i really hope that Sickoo gets a few nice slaps or the ever famous pepper spray from Maddy...god that man needs some serious fixingDead...jeeez Maddy is his step-bro's wife and she is off limits you creep 

Oye agent darling  tumne meri special question ka answer abhi tak nahi diyaCry shall i take it as a yesBlushing(maybe your the shy types when it comes to matters of the heart)Wink
ps main kabhi nahi sudhar ne wali nahi hoon 
aur ek baat... agent darling sirf aur sirf meri hai Big smile 

Thank you. I was kinda short on time and attention span today.LOL...Trishna is  your future antagonist and Rishbala will always be surrounded by enemies. Sicky ne pittna hai apne bhai aur bhabhi ke haath se - bass aur koi baat nahiin hai. 

You concentrate on your fiance while i go and look for my Mr.Darcy. Iss janam mein tera mera kucch nahiin ho sakta. ROFL
Naaahhhiii agent007 sirf aur sirf meri haiAngry.Angry...agar tumne kisi aur se pyar kya toh main darr ka srk ban jaon gi tumhari pyaar mainWink  instead of going kirraaan kiran i will go ageeent agent Big smile
Sweetheart i have already told you naa ek baar yes kar doh main fiance ko bhi chod doon gi tumhare pyar meinBlushing
Main toh tumhi hottie ke saat nahi share kar sakti... toh yeh Mr.Darcy toh bahut door ke baat hai jaanemaanEmbarrassed
Iss janam mein tum special agent jaguar007 meri girlfriend ban ki raho gi aur yeh sarina ka waada hai tumse jaanemaanBig smile
my love shayari on you babes (copy ka hai...main bahut lazy hoon naa)
Aap door gaye,intzaar kiya,Cry
Aap pass aaye,feel kiya,Blushing
Aap rooth gaye,raazi kiya,Wink
Aap yaad aaye,miss kiyaUnhappy
jab miss kiya to ye message kiya.Embarrassed
ps agar tum chup chap se meri girlfriend nahi baani... toh ek taj mahel love post ki liye tiyaar ho jao------main tumhare pyar mein badnaam hone ke liye tiyaar ho jaane
hugsHugHug

Edited by CookieRaider - 07 September 2012 at 3:02pm
Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Foucaults-qalam

Our RK loves playing husband. A perverted, weird and totally wrong version of the role, but cosmetically similar...

He is so delicious. And i loved the detail of showing him in night attire.  I wish Madhu hadn't been trying to sleep in a embroidered tulle affair. No wonder she was tossing and turning..

I hope hubby gifts her a rack full of nightwear apropos of this. That would be beyond wonderful.

Thank you. Well, what do you expect? Rishabh is the beast in this story , so all antennas have  to be twisted . Maddy, the Beauty is safe in these clothes as of now. LOL

In my reading, Rishab is the Shrew to be tamed by our knight in flaring anarkalis.
CookieRaider Goldie
CookieRaider
CookieRaider

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiv_parvati

LOL

Oye, what are your views about trishna do tell, half the episode was just dedicated in her honor...but just loved the way roma showed trish her reality today...and hottie was amazing trying to be nice to maddy...i really hope that Sickoo gets a few nice slaps or the ever famous pepper spray from Maddy...god that man needs some serious fixingDead...jeeez Maddy is his step-bro's wife and she is off limits you creep 

Oye agent darling  tumne meri special question ka answer abhi tak nahi diyaCry shall i take it as a yesBlushing(maybe your the shy types when it comes to matters of the heart)Wink

Thank you. I was kinda short on time and attention span today.LOL...Trishna is  your future antagonist and Rishbala will always be surrounded by enemies. Sicky ne pittna hai apne bhai aur bhabhi ke haath se - bass aur koi baat nahiin hai. 

You concentrate on your fiance while i go and look for my Mr.Darcy. Iss janam mein tera mera kucch nahiin ho sakta. ROFL

Love the interaction between both of youLOL
Thanks for loving us Sima(i think that is ur name right??) 
what can i say me and my girlfriend are just amazingWink... (its inevitable agent darling will be mine) Big smile
-------agent007 per sirf aur sirf meri haq hai... she is mine-------------
hugsHug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sima14

Sima14 Senior Member
Sima14
Sima14

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL

Originally posted by shiv_parvati

LOL

Love the interaction between both of youLOL
Thanks for loving us Sima(i think that is ur name right??) 
what can i say me and my girlfriend are just amazingWink... (its inevitable agent darling will be mine) Big smile
-------agent007 per sirf aur sirf meri haq hai... she is mine-------------
hugsHug 

Dont worry dear.. I won't come between you and Poco . I have already found my Mr Darcy and we are happily marriedLOLLOL

Sima

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CookieRaider

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Short but very lovely analysis.

Thanks for giving so much of your precious time to us all.
0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
I just watched the episode. It was cute but at the same time baffling. I couldn't get this man. LOL But then I am so drawn to him. I guess even Madhubala feels the same. She doesn't know what to make of him, the man who seems to know her in and out. True he baffled her the moment she saw him in her room with the potion. And then it was baffling as he goes about to deliver his doctor, caretaker act. The sneeze saved her from totally getting enticed with his kindness act. But the penultimate baffling was the gist of "tumhare saason pe bhi mera haq hai" LOL Ro kar leti, hans kar leti ho, tadap ke leti, gidgidati hui leti or yaa rok thi ho yeh soch tue ki ab kya leke aayega RK tumhari zindagi mein LOL OMG !!! Everything is about him. Each and every word.  True how hard he tries to be the megalomaniac before MB, his self-appointed adversary ?

Now let's cut through his exterior act, which actually is so loveable that we may never feel like going to see his interior. Nevertheless, the interior has to be seen.

What was the need for him to go and make the potion by himself and get it by himself. May be the pleasure of interaction with his adversary draws him in. An adversary who said sometime back in the day that she hates him and cannot breath the air that is shared by him too. So that's why the taunt "saans ko rok leti ho" Okay a small game concocted by him. Become the instrumental one in clearing the obstruction of the breathing process. If successful, another win for him. 

His so called devilish thoughts, are they even coming across as devilish ? Even if he is trying his 200% ? No. Not at all.

First the potion

Being a woman, knowing my kitchen and knowing few men like my brother and my husband, my thoughts linger on the execution itself of making the potion. The RK who may never have sauntered into the kitchen, how did he find the honey, the ajwain from all those kitchen cabinets. Did he wake up the servants and ask them to provide the ingrediants. Secret !!! Suspense!! LOL We may never know. But I am happy to know that he is intelligent enough to know the scientific term of cold and then he knew the NUSKHA to cure Jhukhaam. Isn't it cute ?  Yes, it is. Inspite of n number of negative traits, the smooth execution itself of getting something done from the kitchen is adorable and attractive. Day Dreaming One would just get cured in those thoughts itself.

Second the act of coaxing and convincing.

Wants MB to trust that the potion is drinkable. So what should he do so that she trusts him. Yes, give her something that she won't believe. Zeher+Acid+Drug ka mixture followed by Honey+Ajwain+Hot water. Pee lo Aaraam milega. MB defenses are all attacked and she just looks at him. Thank goodness, the sneeze prevails and she cuts herself of. But then, in these moments of coaxing, how desperate was his face that she believe that the mixture was good enough to consume. Who can now say he is being devilish ? It was more like convincing her that he is still a bit of something that she can play with unlike in the day when she said "Bas RK. Bas. ab aur nahin" 

Third the forceful giving of the drink

As the fiery MB mellows down baffled with his performance, RK does what he likes, the forceful feeding LOL He must be super happy. An achievement for him. Knew MB would not take it and yet he made her take it. And yet how can you call this a devilish act even if he is playing it ? 

Four - the revelation of his thoughts.

Tumhaare Saason par bhi mera haq hai. Man! Why so scared of people acknowledging your kind act. Why to twist that truth and serve it as something else. Clearly the mask of strong persona is falling off and anyone can see how contrived it looks when wants to disguise his act of kindness.

Why RK ? Why ?

Now let me rewind something that he did after he had the pleasure of beating the pulp of MB's sacrifice for the love of her father.
He had left her broken and a wondering statement of how low he can get each growing moment. It hurt him and yet he disguised it with his smirk and I am watching you' attitude.
But then where did he go? I thought he would go back to his mansion. NO! he goes back to the memories with his father, with which he started the day. He goes to a place and remembers and cries out his heart at what happened in the morning. In this privy moment, there is NO MB. Its only him and his father.

His mother comes and tries to explain MB's so called act, he lashes out at his mother that she need not sacrifice his self-respect, his esteem before THAT GIRL. Oh! My My! in those moments, MB was no Biwi, no dushman and only woh/us Ladki. She became nothing for him. Isn't this then the sanest moment of his?  

Friends, I am truly baffled. If MB is merely Woh Ladki, how come he is befriending the girl giving her all kinds of adjectives like Dushman and Biwi.

There is that boy who is living his father's dreams. - Subconscious Self
There is that man who has achieved what his father wants and keeps on playing the Superstar act every public moment of his life. - Conscious Self
And there is that life which started expressing itself now, to find company, to find a peer, to play. And he found one "That Girl" - Unconscious Self

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sima14HopelessLoveprema_ks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index