Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: The ceasefire concoction. (Page 11)

Sima14 Senior Member
Sima14
Sima14

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by CookieRaider

amazing post agent darling. You Go Girlfriend!!!!Blushing 
but why so shortCry i like it when you talk allotWink 
Oye, what are your views about trishna do tell, half the episode was just dedicated in her honor...but just loved the way roma showed trish her reality today...and hottie was amazing trying to be nice to maddy...i really hope that Sickoo gets a few nice slaps or the ever famous pepper spray from Maddy...god that man needs some serious fixingDead...jeeez Maddy is his step-bro's wife and she is off limits you creep 

Oye agent darling  tumne meri special question ka answer abhi tak nahi diyaCry shall i take it as a yesBlushing(maybe your the shy types when it comes to matters of the heart)Wink
ps main kabhi nahi sudhar ne wali nahi hoon 
aur ek baat... agent darling sirf aur sirf meri hai Big smile 

Thank you. I was kinda short on time and attention span today.LOL...Trishna is  your future antagonist and Rishbala will always be surrounded by enemies. Sicky ne pittna hai apne bhai aur bhabhi ke haath se - bass aur koi baat nahiin hai. 

You concentrate on your fiance while i go and look for my Mr.Darcy. Iss janam mein tera mera kucch nahiin ho sakta. ROFL

Love the interaction between both of youLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CookieRaiderMaria-capriTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheDevil

LOL chal gud ki chotu hi sahi kuch toh diya else this forum is damm boring nowadaysSleepy.I hardly get 2 read anything interesting.Every post seems same & abt stupid things lke dresses,make up,camera.LOL poor actors,character & CV's unko chod forum sab cheez ki bakwass hoti hai

LOL Rishabh showed his care 4 Madhu in his own twisted way.LOL RK always manage 2 give small heart attacks 2 Madhu frm his behaviourLOL
LOL Monday ko bandar 10 thappad khayega apni Bhabhi se  & LOL jab bandar k bhai ko pta chalega toh bhai ganaja kar dega usse:PLOL

Thank you.LOL...Arre forum toh boring hogaa hi na since you , Farah, Nishi and all the raunaks of this forum are in hibernation. Abb weekend hai, chal kucch dhamaal karte hain.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevilmanesha76

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeti_huda

True..he wants even the control over breaths, great analysis..
there is a quote from novel falling under ''its like if it was possible he would eat her heart so he can be sure that he possesses it entirely..''
he owns all the things belonging to Madhubala.
And that happens only when, you love someone in mad way.

P.S I wrote the post poco you didnt read it na? I dedicated it to you dont do a kachra of me.. Lolz.i understand you are busy..but read it whenever you get the time.:)
Just to tell you that i have created the post for you yesterday..you wanted it na..here is the link...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3183357

Than you, Neeti.Big smile...I love that quote and it fits Rishbala perfectly. Rishabh is insane about Maddy and she will be  insane about him, once consumed in her love for him. I know that you have made that post and am going to reply it on weekend. Thank you so much for all the love. GOD bless you. Hug
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Super post Pochu .. aaj to Tharkey ne dil jeet liya mera *waise to m all phangal for him ..still* Day Dreaming

Loved his CON-cern for Biwi... n yes.. agree Sherni will handle Sick-o on her own.. n then major thrashing by RK awaits.. establishing his heart of gold before BIWI ... AHAAANNN

Thank you. Embarrassed...Rishabh apni biwi ke liye aadhi raat mein kitchen takk pahonch gaya , isse sweet baat kya hogi? But he had to give her rudeness ka tadka so that he remembers that he hates her. Sicky ki Rishabh aur Maddy , donno bajaa daalenge. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

it was a  great  baby write up Poco ,Thumbs Up and yes RK cares for her but doesnt even know it,  loved this side of him, i hope he finds out soon about the bhatias being responsible for the mess or at least he finds out the latter somewhere.

Thank you, Shonnu. Rishabh is sensitive about Maddy and Maddy is intrigued by him but they are not going  to accept it.LOL...Bhatias ka band to Rishabh ke aage bajj ke rahega - its just a matter of time. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuumanesha76anji-mira

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HopelessLove

Hahahahaha.. Short and sweet analysis.. Well nothing positive about mb today? Rishu was just adorable! With biwi seva thing.. And you saw.. He did not hurt his mom too.. That guy needs break.. He cares in his own not-so-sweet way.. And precap was just superb. Loved her dress.. That white just made her beautiful.. Color co-ordinated.. I hope rishu is in white too.. ;) :D wo sk to gaya pani k bhav me. Rishu ne use dekh liya mb k room me to wo use kaat khayega.. He picks up kamina log easily..

Thank you. MB aaj boli hi kahaan? Bass cute si doll lagg rahi thi apni laal naak ke saath.LOL...Rishabh just needs to be released from his painful past and for that his chains need to be untied. Maddy looked lovely in white and i hope Rishabh gets to see her like this and Sicky gets lost. LOL
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupal

Nice Analysis..Clap

Nice to see RK's soft side..Today they have balanced with family drama and Rishbala. Story is moving at right pace after Rishbala marriage..

I think they have given lot of future indications from yesterday and today's episodes.

I just wish they don't make sister's rivalry just like their other showSleepyand triangle love story by bringing MukundOuch

I want this show to be unique and passionate as they promised in the begining..Though as of now they have taken tested tracks (Except Film Industry related) and presented them in a unique way..I just wish they give us unqiue tracks instead of triangles,vamps..Confused

Thank you. The show will be as passionate as committed because that is the concept and people are liking Rishbala this way. They cannot make it radically different because they need to identify with the audience as well. Big smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DAPS

short n sweet!!
i loved today's episode,,
nice analysis
Wink

Thank you.Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index