Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Updated on  page 1 
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Episode Started Perfectly... with Both Rk and Madhu's lovers waiting to see their Chand sa mukhraπŸ˜† yup...Radhaji was though showing concern for RK but mainly she was worried for Madhubala-her Pativrata BahuπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† And Bittuji toh Khulam khula feelings dikha raha hain for Rk🀣 and finally Madhu returns like a Bheegi Billi.Haan sumtimes she becumes jungli but aaj toh Bheegi thi issiliye Bheegi Billi🀣 and Saas ne aate he care karna shuru kardiya and as Rk said Points Collect karna🀣 Roma ne Baaja daali Trishna ki,waise it was needed and now i really want Trish to Rply her back as promised by her dat will be a Tide slap for RomaπŸ˜†shamu hospital mein he Thik haan atleast he is alive warna toh Paddy ka melodrama dekhkar waise he mentally sick hojaata 🀣

cuming to the main Scene,Rk showing Care or better soft corner.πŸ˜† ulta he BBB'd her and woh options ke saath🀣 ab toh madhu bhi jaan gayi hogi even if she falls in Luv with RK uske BBB skills mein he pyaar dhondna hoga 🀣 waise Madhu ki nose was looking Cute in red .i wanted Rk to pull it πŸ˜†

and Precap .i knew it mere Poll ka effect dikh gaya Sikander pe.and he came out tharkey and his double meaning talks  made me 😲 🀣 ab Madhu bechari slap bhi nehi kar sakta already ek ko karke pachta rahi hain 🀣 waise bhi Sikander kuch andhera and parda giraney ki baat kar raha tha πŸ˜‰ 🀣 so no chance of but if Rk sees it den

Edited by Heart_Breaker - 11 years ago
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agree...may be looking at sikki she will realise the good things abt RK...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiv_parvati

πŸ˜†

Hi Poco

Loved it.. Nice oneπŸ˜†

Just one thing ot say

Wah wah kaisa damad milla he Malik and Padmini ko...( sorry abt the Hindi

And yes you are right Poco.. madhu does not hate RK.. She is just confused by his nature..πŸ˜†

Sima

Thank you, Sima. Rishabh jaisa damaad hai tabhi Maddy protected rahegi. Agar aaj uski bajaa rahaa hai , toh kal uske liye sabki bajaa degaa. πŸ˜†...Maddy gets to see a new colour of Maddy everyday.Bechaari kare to aakhir kya kare.πŸ˜‰
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey poco, choda packet ya bada packet, tere har post damdar hota hai πŸ‘. Yes RK for a second forgot, this is the same maddy whom he hated to the core of hatred. For a change he looked a bit human todayπŸ˜†.

And Maddy sigh u have to handle a lot of emotions at one go beacuse RK is like a Whirlpool of emoitions, kab kya dhik gaye pata hi nahi chalta. U kinf of have to drown in him to know him.😊 

Roma mein akal ki bati jali, aur usne Thrishna ki bolti band kar di, for a change liked her, she made so much sense. And hamari paddy mata emtional atyachar mode par hai, she refuses to come out of her dukiyar abla naari mode.

and Sikku was  so sickky today, but was expected, yeh tho reverse cupid hai hamare Rishbala kaπŸ˜†, so Sikku u carry on with ur tharkipana, and Rk in full on dhabang mode will take care of uπŸ˜†

Nice post PocoπŸ‘
Edited by chitra_rao - 11 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hahaaa true compared to Sikander, RK will look like a gentleman to Madhu...πŸ˜†

Roma was a star today. Trish got some much needed reality check...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes epi was good , I thought tht MB would do nakhras but RK just thosofy tht medicines in her throat and siad those dialogues so tht she shouldnt think tht he cares for her. they also showed RK mom 2day searching for him she went to same unknown place it looks like studios written outside the place, I guess tht place might also b related to RK past or his father property But it was some studio, and precap seems Mb was angry want her to give Sikku a tight slap and he might get irriatated and confessv her  tht he help her secretly and MB will find out abt her well wisher Edited by mayamagic - 11 years ago
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Short but sweet analysis...

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

Miyan Biwi ka 2 min ka scene ...Kanjoos CVs or should I say desperate fans πŸ˜†...Again MB had no dialogue ...πŸ˜†   she needs rest I guess before she bounce back ...RK is a good mind reader so I am not surprised that he knew what Maddy was thinking at that moment ...Phew ...Precap for me took the cake ...MB in white ...and that too with open/wet hairs ...ufff   πŸ˜³  Chote Bander ne buri nazar daali MB pe ...but MB galte se bhe Kundra family ke kissi bande pe Haath nahe uthayege ab πŸ˜† ...I guess she will for some time avoid his nonsense and then she might do some action ...its very much in Maddy's nature not to attack in impulse ...Would like to see how long this chota bandar would be able to keep the secret within himself ...I have big doubt on this now ...πŸ˜†  

Thank you, Nidz. Aaj KBC hai , toh Rishbala content was low and i guess mostly abb ye hoga. You get a low episode on Fridays with a kickass precap , so that the audience comes back on Monday. ...Rishabh and Maddy are soulmates , so that touch shows up now and then. Rishabh could have left Maddy sneezing and coughing but he couldn't. Jisne kabhi apne haath se paani ka glass bhi nahiin uthaaya , usne aaj apne so-called  dushmann ke liye itni mehnat ki. πŸ˜†...Maddy looked like a fairy in the precap lekin wahaan uske Prince Harming ki jagah wo Sicky tha... Rishabh issko dho daalega if at all he tries  to cozy up with his bhabhijaan. 
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poco jii...😭😭😭😭😭

itna chotuuu analysis kaahe?????😭😭😭

i was expecting a dhamakedaar bada post from u..😭😭

chalo i won't make u feel too bad abt it...😳...i loved today's epi...ufff...Killer Roma made a comeback...kya baand bajaei usne Arti ki...she soo needed it...useless & selfish girl..😑😑😑

ahhaaa...now coming to the "most awaited" part of the epi...😳😳😳...how adorably RK made that concoction for his bratty Biwi...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...care karta hai andar se...but cant help being rude at the same time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...loved his when she sneezed...n immediately he said - BLESS U..ab bolo THANK U...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sikandar...😑😑😑😑😑 leech kahin kaaa...🀬...apni bhabhi pe line maarta hai...how desperate i have become now to see one tight FATKAAA from RK to him...😑😑...

acha ye bataiye - aapko lagta hai - will RK ever misunderstand Biwi on this...matlab can he ever doubt MB-Sikandar going on together behind his back ??????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...i just hope he doesnt ever do that...after all he knows how his step-bro is ? n also how can he think his BIWI has sucha BAD TASTEπŸ˜† Ur thoughts?😊

-Garima.😊
Edited by -CoolChick- - 11 years ago