Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: The ceasefire concoction.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Hi guys,

I am sort of in 20 places today , so there is no time to write a full fledged post. Just came in to say that Rishabh's behaviour with Maddy in the bedroom is rude, crude but reflects what he truly feels about her , and how he can even read her mind now. 

"Tumhaari saanson par mera bhi haque hai."

Says it all. Rishabh getting disturbed by Maddy's cough and cold, making that concoction for her himself when he could have woken up his whole house staff, sitting next to her and not losing temper over her bratty refusal, asserting himself and forcing medicine down her throat, and not leaving the room without telling her that even if she wants to die tomorrow, it will not be without his permission , and as ironic as it sounds , he told her that he is hers. Ceasefire for 2 minutes only. 

In his current demonic version, whatever little kindness and affection he is capable of, he gave it to his  beloved antagonistic wife Maddy. And Maddy? She was balancing her anger and her disbelief over Rishabh. Does she really hate him? I think we should just shrug off our shoulders on this one. 

P.S- Maddy will not go complaining or grumbling to Rishabh about her pervert brother-in-law. She will handle him on her own, hopefully - until Sicky crosses the line and Rishabh steps in. Rishabh will figure it out sooner or later that some lech is eyeing his Maddy. Aur ek tarah se accha hi hai na? Abb Maddy ko research ke result ki tarah acchi tarah se samajh mein aayega ki exactly insaan aur jaanwar ke beech ka farak hotaa kya hai? LOL

Love and luck always to all,Heart
GOD bless everyone.Hug

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanamgarg75Jaiprishinningstar1ishitamoreDollBabyrishbalaasp99-Desire-ArShi_AbhIyafatiya52110priyacapreetianand21SonarMeyesansheen99phloxytelevision9razor12watergirl68inNiharikaNeha777AahnacUdita4Sima14HopelessLoveArmu4evafatim30prema_ksxXxNoreen786xXxstressreliefCookieRaiderSnakeEyesQuintessentialIaan-rishChelseaForEver_sasi_kgmu-kavita-MahamHot_Indo_ChillyKissTheSkygennyMForeverForURaDMG25bangalores_RashmiCourageous_Leoreadingworms.ANJALI_SAMARIYAsadumaneet0-SD-0desaitBeing-HumanDark_ChocolateBeautyForAshesdreamyjenniceMeenahPRAGDMaria-capri_Darling_SheDevil-CoolChick--brokensoul-RageOfAnAngelrs12345-lazybee-Shru77fairy_tales-Sexy-ChocoSoulCharu21Rolzzsuj01suk19BasiliskZAHARA.Get-LostSahSahswan20rahmona_paksweshonuu_Rainbow_AmoureuxSilentsoulmysteriousmillimanesha76leverneIchadhariNaginArnav90anji-mirasilent.desireEternal_Stud-chrys-MR.KooLundisclosedleelaa9

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Miyan Biwi ka 2 min ka scene ...Kanjoos CVs or should I say desperate fans LOL...Again MB had no dialogue ...LOL   she needs rest I guess before she bounce back ...RK is a good mind reader so I am not surprised that he knew what Maddy was thinking at that moment ...Phew ...Precap for me took the cake ...MB in white ...and that too with open/wet hairs ...ufff   Embarrassed  Chote Bander ne buri nazar daali MB pe ...but MB galte se bhe Kundra family ke kissi bande pe Haath nahe uthayege ab LOL ...I guess she will for some time avoid his nonsense and then she might do some action ...its very much in Maddy's nature not to attack in impulse ...Would like to see how long this chota bandar would be able to keep the secret within himself ...I have big doubt on this now ...LOL  

Edited by Manonids - 07 September 2012 at 10:16am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

DollBabynityaAahnacprema_ksHot_Indo_ChillygennyMbangaloresrahmona_paksweSunsetglow-brokensoul-Maria-capriPRAGDISADORAanji-miraTheBlackJaguarleelaa9

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
short n sweet!!
i loved today's episode,,
nice analysisWink

Edited by mymagic13 - 07 September 2012 at 10:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM-brokensoul-ISADORASunsetglowanji-miraTheBlackJaguar

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
WoW!!! u r phassttt todayTongue...i missed the epi...Unhappy

Edited by sasi10 - 07 September 2012 at 10:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMISADORATheBlackJaguar

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Awesome post :P

gennyMTheBlackJaguarleelaa9

Little_Mermaid. IF-Sizzlerz
Little_Mermaid.
Little_Mermaid.

itna short

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMTheBlackJaguar

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Nautanki RK ...LOL...Bt tht was cute...I didnt like tht dialogue of death...Angry...No matter how much thy hate(which I doubt) thy have 2 b 2gthr...Tongue...MB fully confused...LOL...zABARdasti dawai pilata hai...LOL...He is damn passionate abt her yaar...Itna passion hai ki khud MB ko bhi samajh nahi aata...LOL...I seriously want RK 2 do seva of Bank (Siku)...LOL...Bahut flirt kar raha hai...n his double meaning...Angry...abt andhera... ...Free me RK usko dry wash kar dega...LOL

Edited by zoozoo123 - 07 September 2012 at 10:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DollBabyArShi_AbhIyaHopelessLoveHot_Indo_ChillygennyMMaria-capriTheBlackJaguarleelaa9

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by sasi10

WoW!!! u r phassttt todayTongue...i missed the epi...Unhappy

Thank you. Fast toh hoongi hi na, kyunki aaj mehnat jo nahiin ki. ROFL

_sasi_ISADORAleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index