Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Mahasangam for all or jst PR.. :P (Page 2)

Rasha4eva IF-Dazzler
Rasha4eva
Rasha4eva

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

God I am so lucky! When ever I changed channels to the Mahasangram epsiode Zara scenes were going on. LOL I loved the last scene a lot. The maa-beti milan. They look so maa beti like. Embarrassed I have no idea how bad the rest of the episode was. Big smile

I was also changing channels!At last I was so happy and relieved to see ma-beti milan!Big smile

loveinshi IF-Sizzlerz
loveinshi
loveinshi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

God I am so lucky! When ever I changed channels to the Mahasangram epsiode Zara scenes were going on.LOLI loved the last scene a lot. The maa-beti milan. They look so maa beti like.EmbarrassedI have no idea how bad the rest of the episode was.Big smile

same happened with me.. Embarrassed
Earnshaw Senior Member
Earnshaw
Earnshaw

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
It was  disappointing as expected.Nothing unusual.As I was expecting something like this,I kept on switching on to KBC,which was aired today;and honestly,even being a game-show with real people with their real stories,Mr.Bachan has absolutely mesmerized it with his presence and liveliness.

Edited by Earnshaw - 07 September 2012 at 1:09pm
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

God I am so lucky! When ever I changed channels to the Mahasangram epsiode Zara scenes were going on. LOL I loved the last scene a lot. The maa-beti milan. They look so maa beti like. Embarrassed I have no idea how bad the rest of the episode was. Big smile

Very lucky !!!!!  Thanks for advance warning . I saw it on net and was able to fast forward it to see Rati and shruti. I do not like Ekatas show. This was big punishment for Hd lovers. BUT MA BETI's. Hug and Kiss was worth the punishment. Now we need to see other hugs and kisses. Specially  RIshi and Indu . 
I think. For  Rishi and Indira will be long wait. I told all my friend to turnTv on for last  half  hour.

Edited by Heemachuri - 07 September 2012 at 2:15pm
Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
i enjoyed the mahasangam,though hd was less...bt PR was awesome..and not 2 4get zara-indu scene..awww how cutely she hugged her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4eva-SUMITaholic-

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
whatever maha sangam it is they will only show PR and its drama.our hd makers dnt have story for HD which is not even a yer.And surprisingly PR always has some drama snce 3 yrs
....Diya.... IF-Rockerz
....Diya....
....Diya....

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimranLuvsAdiNa

till tym i wtchd it..i jst found more PR scenes rather than HDOuchOuch or other...is jst my way of thinkng or u guys too think dsConfusedConfused

THIS IS THE REASON WHY I HATE MAHASANGAM Angry

-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Thnx guys fr shrng d same views lyk mine! Mahabakwas mahasangam.. I dnt knw y zee is crazyy fr PR... Alwys ignores oderss hell

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index