Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HTAI (07/09/2012) - Inner conflict (Page 25)

--BSI-FaNaTic-- IF-Rockerz
--BSI-FaNaTic--
--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

chk dis...so frustrating...want help of everyone

Originally posted by chaitali00

There are many reasons for me to support my view that show is moving ahead and coming episodes are going to have lot of drama store in for us.

Smile I do not think there is any further MU between each other. They are shown having completely trust on each other and still conversation between Arhi is left. Wait for Monday before jumping to conclusions. That's my polite advice. 

Lets wait for the show to end and then we'll discuss...now the question is will there be anything left to be discussed?????

If u r waiting for it I am afraid you have to wait for at least 2 yrs. Discussion will move on and one being less will not make any difference.

SmileDadi our new hate target, she will repent this time for trusting Shyam which she didn't in past. Moreover she is added to bring saas bahu drama needed for TRP. Again my pov.

Who cares for her repentance???? A person who denied her responsibilities in times of need pops up from nowhere to exercise her rights...damn... did Buaji repent that she chose Shyam for Khushi?????? did Arnav repent that he was quiet when Shyam called her characterless?????When will Khushi get justice???? Or u r still waiting for Buaji's and Arnav's repentance till Monday...

From ur views I can see u watch the show for only Khushi. No problem if u do that. For me repentence is done and show has moved on to next level. If you haven't that's ur pov. 

Discuss.

** Criticism only constructive are welcomed. In absence  of that, comment will be reported by TM herself. 

Go and report... I dont care...I hate the supporters more than the makers...

Thnx for advising me. I am exactly doing that without any harm to my own post. If u hate me, sorry to tell you not a single ounce is affected of me.

holla rashu sweets pm me i dont get this seriously 
whats the prob...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornThisWay

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_93

There are many reasons for me to support my view that show is moving ahead and coming episodes are going to have lot of drama store in for us.

Smile I do not think there is any further MU between each other. They are shown having completely trust on each other and still conversation between Arhi is left. Wait for Monday before jumping to conclusions. That's my polite advice. 

Lets wait for the show to end and then we'll discuss...now the question is will there be anything left to be discussed?????

If u r waiting for it I am afraid you have to wait for at least 2 yrs. Discussion will move on and one being less will not make any difference.

SmileDadi our new hate target, she will repent this time for trusting Shyam which she didn't in past. Moreover she is added to bring saas bahu drama needed for TRP. Again my pov.

Who cares for her repentance???? A person who denied her responsibilities in times of need pops up from nowhere to exercise her rights...damn... did Buaji repent that she chose Shyam for Khushi?????? did Arnav repent that he was quiet when Shyam called her characterless?????When will Khushi get justice???? Or u r still waiting for Buaji's and Arnav's repentance till Monday...

From ur views I can see u watch the show for only Khushi. No problem if u do that. For me repentence is done and show has moved on to next level. If you haven't that's ur pov. 

Discuss.

** Criticism only constructive are welcomed. In absence  of that, comment will be reported by TM herself. 

Thnx for advising me. I am exactly doing that without any harm to my own post. If u hate me, sorry to tell you not a single ounce is affected of me.

This is the limit...!!

I have reported mods and requested them not to close my post.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_k93--BSI-FaNaTic--BornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by BarunForever

I am sooo late again ROFL ROFL
cheerz everyone 
i skipped the epi yest just read the updates...

Hooray! My saut is here!Big smile

Is that my new name
Rose has a saut ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Yep, its your new name. & you have 2 sauts.
1. Me
2. Laxmi

DAIYAAA HOOO 

ROFL ROFL
Zor se bolo jai Daiyya Ho
Dil se bolo jai Daiyya Ho
ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Megha di don't forget!! Copyright reserved!! ROFL
Pyar se bolo jai Daiyya Ho (Credit: khali khopri)
Chilla chilla kar bolo jai Daiyya Ho (Credit: khali khopri)
ROFL
You still remember???!!??ROFL Ho daiyya ho ! ho daiyya ho!! Cool
My issmart khopri never forgets anythingEmbarrassed

Arshisarunrocks

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riti4u

Awesome post Rashmi di!! Big smile Sorry I am late...couldn't come yesterday!! 
Your terror is already present here
Please  don't kill me!! Mujhe maaf kar do! Cry
No you cant be forgiven ...your punishment is to watch shyamu daily doing daiyya ho with Dadi jee...
First time our thoughts are similar!
Hi5 Riti Di!Big smile

BornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Awesome post Rashmi di!! Big smile Sorry I am late...couldn't come yesterday!! 
Your terror is already present here
Please  don't kill me!! Mujhe maaf kar do! Cry
No you cant be forgiven ...your punishment is to watch shyamu daily doing daiyya ho with Dadi jee...
First time our thoughts are similar!
Hi5 Riti Di!Big smile

That was a thumps up not hi5Monkey Icon

riti4u

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angel_93

Discuss.

This is the limit...!!

I have reported mods and requested them not to close my post.
Rashmi...just ask them what they want? a whole lot of Rabba ve's and physical romance? A whole lot of other shows are showing that...it will be good riddance for us. Why is this member wasting so much of her precious time on IPKKND and the forum?

pooja_k93rushshriBornThisWay

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Guys i'll be back in sometimeSmile

pooja_k93rushshriBornThisWay

pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
10th Sep - Anjali's condition worsens and she refuses to respond to anybody. How will Khushi help her recover?

11th Sep - Khushi get Shyam back into the house against Arnav's wishes. How will Arnav react to Khushi's action?

12th Sep - wedding ceremonies resume but  Arnav and Khushi are still upset with each other. How will Arnav patch up with Khushi?

13th Sep - Raizada family decides to surprise  Khushi's family by coming over for haldi ceremony. Will Garima  and Dadi come face to face?

guys chk these spoilers...
CREDIT: gurikh simran

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshriBornThisWay

Go to top