Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

HTAI (07/09/2012) - Inner conflict (Page 24)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 27410

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Chalo now on serious topic of discussion as rashmi di was telling about those topics... I was so
Yes agreed show has glitches and every show does have it...You change channel and just let me knw one show that has not let you down in terms of story ,direction or execution..many times we see our mom saying -Wat crap is this.. My mother says it for every show that she watches..so we can have disappointment but saying that show should end or is ending... I just want to say to those - Grow Up..and if you dont like something,why are you wasting your time watching it...? as always no offense to anyone...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_k93--BSI-FaNaTic--rushshriArshisarunrocksBornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33383

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BarunForever

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by BarunForever

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by BarunForever

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by BarunForever

I am sooo late again ROFL ROFL
cheerz everyone 
i skipped the epi yest just read the updates...

Hooray! My saut is here!Big smile

Is that my new name
Rose has a saut ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Yep, its your new name. & you have 2 sauts.
1. Me
2. Laxmi

DAIYAAA HOOO 

ROFL ROFL
Zor se bolo jai Daiyya Ho
Dil se bolo jai Daiyya Ho
ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Megha di don't forget!! Copyright reserved!! ROFL
Pyar se bolo jai Daiyya Ho (Credit: khali khopri)
Chilla chilla kar bolo jai Daiyya Ho (Credit: khali khopri)
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_k93--BSI-FaNaTic--Arshisarunrocks

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33383

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Awesome post Rashmi di!! Big smile Sorry I am late...couldn't come yesterday!! 
Your terror is already present here
Please  don't kill me!! Mujhe maaf kar do! Cry
No you cant be forgiven ...your punishment is to watch shyamu daily doing daiyya ho with Dadi jee...
First time our thoughts are similar!
Hi5 Riti Di!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--BSI-FaNaTic--Arshisarunrocksriti4u

Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 14356

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BarunForever

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by BarunForever

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by BarunForever

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by BarunForever

I am sooo late again ROFL ROFL
cheerz everyone 
i skipped the epi yest just read the updates...

Hooray! My saut is here!Big smile

Is that my new name
Rose has a saut ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Yep, its your new name. & you have 2 sauts.
1. Me
2. Laxmi

DAIYAAA HOOO 

ROFL ROFL
Zor se bolo jai Daiyya Ho
Dil se bolo jai Daiyya Ho
ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Megha di don't forget!! Copyright reserved!! ROFL
Pyar se bolo jai Daiyya Ho (Credit: khali khopri)
Chilla chilla kar bolo jai Daiyya Ho (Credit: khali khopri)
ROFL
You still remember???!!??ROFL Ho daiyya ho ! ho daiyya ho!! Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornThisWay

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Joined: 19 September 2007
Posts: 21888

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
chk dis...so frustrating...want help of everyone

Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by chaitali00

Originally posted by rushshri

There are many reasons for me to support my view that show is moving ahead and coming episodes are going to have lot of drama store in for us.


Smile I do not think there is any further MU between each other. They are shown having completely trust on each other and still conversation between Arhi is left. Wait for Monday before jumping to conclusions. That's my polite advice. 

Lets wait for the show to end and then we'll discuss...now the question is will there be anything left to be discussed?????

If u r waiting for it I am afraid you have to wait for at least 2 yrs. Discussion will move on and one being less will not make any difference.

SmileDadi our new hate target, she will repent this time for trusting Shyam which she didn't in past. Moreover she is added to bring saas bahu drama needed for TRP. Again my pov.

Who cares for her repentance???? A person who denied her responsibilities in times of need pops up from nowhere to exercise her rights...damn... did Buaji repent that she chose Shyam for Khushi?????? did Arnav repent that he was quiet when Shyam called her characterless?????When will Khushi get justice???? Or u r still waiting for Buaji's and Arnav's repentance till Monday...

From ur views I can see u watch the show for only Khushi. No problem if u do that. For me repentence is done and show has moved on to next level. If you haven't that's ur pov. 

Discuss.

** Criticism only constructive are welcomed. In absence  of that, comment will be reported by TM herself. 

Go and report... I dont care...I hate the supporters more than the makers...

Thnx for advising me. I am exactly doing that without any harm to my own post. If u hate me, sorry to tell you not a single ounce is affected of me.






The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_k93ArshisarunrocksBornThisWay

Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 14356

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Chalo now on serious topic of discussion as rashmi di was telling about those topics... I was so
Yes agreed show has glitches and every show does have it...You change channel and just let me knw one show that has not let you down in terms of story ,direction or execution..many times we see our mom saying -Wat crap is this.. My mother says it for every show that she watches..so we can have disappointment but saying that show should end or is ending... I just want to say to those - Grow Up..and if you dont like something,why are you wasting your time watching it...? as always no offense to anyone...
I agree...Thumbs Up Perfect answer!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshriBornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33383

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Awesome post Rashmi di!! Big smile Sorry I am late...couldn't come yesterday!! 
Your terror is already present here
Please  don't kill me!! Mujhe maaf kar do! Cry
I have a condition
Riti di already gave one!! Aur bhi??Shocked 
Yep, my 1 is that you have to convince Yashi Di to make my Footpath.Pvt.Ltd AT today itself!Monkey Emoticons Cici

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshisarunrocks

pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

Joined: 08 October 2011
Posts: 6366

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

chk dis...so frustrating...want help of everyone

Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by chaitali00

Originally posted by rushshri

There are many reasons for me to support my view that show is moving ahead and coming episodes are going to have lot of drama store in for us.


Smile I do not think there is any further MU between each other. They are shown having completely trust on each other and still conversation between Arhi is left. Wait for Monday before jumping to conclusions. That's my polite advice. 

Lets wait for the show to end and then we'll discuss...now the question is will there be anything left to be discussed?????

If u r waiting for it I am afraid you have to wait for at least 2 yrs. Discussion will move on and one being less will not make any difference.

SmileDadi our new hate target, she will repent this time for trusting Shyam which she didn't in past. Moreover she is added to bring saas bahu drama needed for TRP. Again my pov.

Who cares for her repentance???? A person who denied her responsibilities in times of need pops up from nowhere to exercise her rights...damn... did Buaji repent that she chose Shyam for Khushi?????? did Arnav repent that he was quiet when Shyam called her characterless?????When will Khushi get justice???? Or u r still waiting for Buaji's and Arnav's repentance till Monday...

From ur views I can see u watch the show for only Khushi. No problem if u do that. For me repentence is done and show has moved on to next level. If you haven't that's ur pov. 

Discuss.

** Criticism only constructive are welcomed. In absence  of that, comment will be reported by TM herself. 

Go and report... I dont care...I hate the supporters more than the makers...

Thnx for advising me. I am exactly doing that without any harm to my own post. If u hate me, sorry to tell you not a single ounce is affected of me.






 
This is the limit...!!


Edited by angel_93 - 08 September 2012 at 12:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshisarunrocksBornThisWay

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ASR's inner monologues...CVs please

2

Author: mommamia   Replies: 10   Views: 1163

mommamia 10 1163 24 November 2011 at 9:10pm by mommamia
Khushi talking to her inner self at RM's diwali GT(Do check out)

Author: dolly_11   Replies: 3   Views: 1411

dolly_11 3 1411 03 November 2011 at 6:23pm by dolly_11
The inner and outer wear of ASR

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: current   Replies: 81   Views: 6602

current 81 6602 04 October 2011 at 10:27am by SillyPepper
Finally !!! ASR gets inner monologue

2 3 4 5

Author: mitthoo   Replies: 35   Views: 4184

mitthoo 35 4184 25 September 2011 at 9:07pm by sun2011
Awesome Conflict!!!!! Loved it!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 60   Views: 5834

-Sush- 60 5834 10 September 2011 at 4:22am by pinky_blueskies

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index