Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

HTAI (07/09/2012) - Inner conflict (Page 139)

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33383

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
@Pooja Di:
I feel like banging my head! I.F is not letting me create the post & also not letting me to pm you the format!
Ab batao main kya karung?Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_k93

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Joined: 05 August 2011
Posts: 4216

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by rushshri

ok ...what i miss???
Nothing much, Tenxin committed suicide in Shyamu's loveTongue
LOL n came back for ArnieLOL
fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Joined: 05 August 2011
Posts: 4216

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by riti4u

Looks like there is tough competition for Arnie..LOL... is there anyone apart frm megha interested in shyamu...
Looks like people are scared of MeghaOuch

i m better with Arnie LOL
Didn't you just commit suicide for Shyamu?
only for Shyamu not for Arnie LOL
Confusewa ho gayi mainWacko 
Archanaji dont confusewa
if its about Arnie..i ll come from death also LOL
Haila bhoot. Main mannat ki chaabi lekar aaoongi then what will you do? Tell tell.
positive ppl and postive spirit n postive bhooth
mannat ki chaabi no effects LOL
fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Joined: 05 August 2011
Posts: 4216

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

@Pooja Di:
I feel like banging my head! I.F is not letting me create the post & also not letting me to pm you the format!
Ab batao main kya karung?Angry
told u not to spamLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanak

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Joined: 17 April 2012
Posts: 4128

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by rushshri

ok ...what i miss???
Nothing much, Tenxin committed suicide in Shyamu's loveTongue
LOL n came back for ArnieLOL
But I am already in a long drive with Arnie with fevicol handyWink Ab kya karogi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dog

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Joined: 17 April 2012
Posts: 4128

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by riti4u

Looks like there is tough competition for Arnie..LOL... is there anyone apart frm megha interested in shyamu...
Looks like people are scared of MeghaOuch

i m better with Arnie LOL
Didn't you just commit suicide for Shyamu?
only for Shyamu not for Arnie LOL
Confusewa ho gayi mainWacko 
Archanaji dont confusewa
if its about Arnie..i ll come from death also LOL
Haila bhoot. Main mannat ki chaabi lekar aaoongi then what will you do? Tell tell.
positive ppl and postive spirit n postive bhooth
mannat ki chaabi no effects LOL
Then will hire Pooja's LallanBig smile
BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33383

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by BornThisWay

@Pooja Di:
I feel like banging my head! I.F is not letting me create the post & also not letting me to pm you the format!
Ab batao main kya karung?Angry
told u not to spamLOL
Arey no, its my connection problem, that's why its happening, you try now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanak

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Joined: 05 August 2011
Posts: 4216

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by rushshri

ok ...what i miss???
Nothing much, Tenxin committed suicide in Shyamu's loveTongue
LOL n came back for ArnieLOL
But I am already in a long drive with Arnie with fevicol handyWink Ab kya karogi?

wait a sec
googling 'how to remove fevicol from skin'LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanak

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ASR's inner monologues...CVs please

2

Author: mommamia   Replies: 10   Views: 1161

mommamia 10 1161 24 November 2011 at 9:10pm by mommamia
Khushi talking to her inner self at RM's diwali GT(Do check out)

Author: dolly_11   Replies: 3   Views: 1411

dolly_11 3 1411 03 November 2011 at 6:23pm by dolly_11
The inner and outer wear of ASR

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: current   Replies: 81   Views: 6597

current 81 6597 04 October 2011 at 10:27am by SillyPepper
Finally !!! ASR gets inner monologue

2 3 4 5

Author: mitthoo   Replies: 35   Views: 4179

mitthoo 35 4179 25 September 2011 at 9:07pm by sun2011
Awesome Conflict!!!!! Loved it!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 60   Views: 5833

-Sush- 60 5833 10 September 2011 at 4:22am by pinky_blueskies

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index