Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

HTAI (07/09/2012) - Inner conflict (Page 131)

pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

Joined: 08 October 2011
Posts: 6366

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by angel_93

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by angel_93

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by angel_93

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by angel_93

Originally posted by BornThisWay

SOS Hand animated emoticon
 
Hola!
finally after a lot of studying I'm back!
 
Yeah me too just back from coll Big smile
you dared to come here again?Monkey Icon Cici
 
What's going on? I am unable to see any messages? Are you guys conversing in some secret Daiyan language?
Yes, when no one's around I'll kill Pooja DiEvil Smile
 
u cant reach me sry...
Arnie baby is my bodygaurd.Embarrassed
aya re aya bodyguardLOL
I've already caught you see...Monkey Winks
 
he is on his way u wait...

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33383

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

Pooja - Don't day dream. Kal Lallan mil gaya na, now stop obsessing about Arnie baby. Forgot to tell you looks like you might competition with Priya for Lallan, what whasthe'Wink 
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanak

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33383

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_93

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by angel_93

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by angel_93

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by angel_93

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by angel_93

Originally posted by BornThisWay

SOS Hand animated emoticon
 
Hola!
finally after a lot of studying I'm back!
 
Yeah me too just back from coll Big smile
you dared to come here again?Monkey Icon Cici
 
What's going on? I am unable to see any messages? Are you guys conversing in some secret Daiyan language?
Yes, when no one's around I'll kill Pooja DiEvil Smile
 
u cant reach me sry...
Arnie baby is my bodygaurd.Embarrassed
aya re aya bodyguardLOL
I've already caught you see...Monkey Winks
 
he is on his way u wait...
Yep, I know your bodyguard Lallan is on his wayROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanak

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Joined: 05 August 2011
Posts: 4216

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by tenxin

 Khushi bring back Shyam to RM against ARnav's wishes

damn my head took total 360 degree turn after reading this
aww i feel so bad for Arnie Cry
No problem yaar, we are there na to comfort him. Aane doEmbarrassed
yup but KHooosi bitiya Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanak

pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

Joined: 08 October 2011
Posts: 6366

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

Pooja - Don't day dream. Kal Lallan mil gaya na, now stop obsessing about Arnie baby. Forgot to tell you looks like you might competition with Priya for Lallan, what whasthe'Wink 
Arnie sirf mera hai...samjhe ya samjhao(megha style!)
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanakBornThisWay

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Joined: 17 April 2012
Posts: 4128

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by tenxin

 Khushi bring back Shyam to RM against ARnav's wishes

damn my head took total 360 degree turn after reading this
aww i feel so bad for Arnie Cry
No problem yaar, we are there na to comfort him. Aane doEmbarrassed
yup but KHooosi bitiya Angry
Khushi bitiya ko uske name aline Happy Singh ke saath bhej dete hainLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornThisWay

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Joined: 05 August 2011
Posts: 4216

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by angel_93

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by angel_93

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by angel_93

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by angel_93

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by angel_93

Originally posted by BornThisWay

SOS Hand animated emoticon
 
Hola!
finally after a lot of studying I'm back!
 
Yeah me too just back from coll Big smile
you dared to come here again?Monkey Icon Cici
 
What's going on? I am unable to see any messages? Are you guys conversing in some secret Daiyan language?
Yes, when no one's around I'll kill Pooja DiEvil Smile
 
u cant reach me sry...
Arnie baby is my bodygaurd.Embarrassed
aya re aya bodyguardLOL
I've already caught you see...Monkey Winks
 
he is on his way u wait...
Yep, I know your bodyguard Lallan is on his wayROFL
all this monkeying business is making me Wacko  
hi to all LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanakpooja_k93BornThisWay

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Joined: 17 April 2012
Posts: 4128

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_93

Originally posted by archanak

Pooja - Don't day dream. Kal Lallan mil gaya na, now stop obsessing about Arnie baby. Forgot to tell you looks like you might competition with Priya for Lallan, what whasthe'Wink 
Arnie sirf mera hai...samjhe ya samjhao(megha style!)
 
Don't do that Pooja. Lallan bechara in your love reformed himself and is now working as a bus driver. Pileej uske saath aise mat karBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_k93

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ASR's inner monologues...CVs please

2

Author: mommamia   Replies: 10   Views: 1170

mommamia 10 1170 24 November 2011 at 9:10pm by mommamia
Khushi talking to her inner self at RM's diwali GT(Do check out)

Author: dolly_11   Replies: 3   Views: 1419

dolly_11 3 1419 03 November 2011 at 6:23pm by dolly_11
The inner and outer wear of ASR

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: current   Replies: 81   Views: 6644

current 81 6644 04 October 2011 at 10:27am by SillyPepper
Finally !!! ASR gets inner monologue

2 3 4 5

Author: mitthoo   Replies: 35   Views: 4213

mitthoo 35 4213 25 September 2011 at 9:07pm by sun2011
Awesome Conflict!!!!! Loved it!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 60   Views: 5864

-Sush- 60 5864 10 September 2011 at 4:22am by pinky_blueskies

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index