HTAI (07/09/2012) - Inner conflict - Page 64

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by AliaBhatt

Hey bhagwaan

U r married???? and a  big kid???

Oh Gosh..looking at your posts i never imagined.

a married lady could gush over barun's sexiness so much .Crossing all barriers of droolness and fantasizing about  his oomph factor to such an extent...??? that even unmarried girls, teenagers also dont do. here.

Oh mY god...Its starnge bcoz i hv read ur posts..the level of your expressiing about him , his hotness is far beyond  what a normal girl wud do knowing that BS is a happily married man. Thats why its strange bcoz,  Ur marital status and then this extent of fascination is a cultural shock too 

Shiv shiv..awww.. tauba tauba..

report this ...pg 28 in another post. Shhh wat kind of girl is she????

I have reported her comment with tag"offensive for TM".

Plz do so if u all find inapproprite. initially she attacked on my DP and then this.
Originally posted by BornThisWay

I'm non-veg but I can't have her, she's full of poison
Saap ka jahar hi jehar ko katata hai. Give him to your Snakewa😃
Originally posted by lolly143

shashi babua ko 4 legs nehi chahiye...only 2 legs na? ðŸ˜†  poor laxmi...😭omg! laxmi with two legs...🤣
It was basically a help for Megha. She gets Shashibabua as well as her Shyamjee will have less to obsess about (Shyamjee is obsessed with Lakshmijee's legs😃)
Nice post dear as well as pics
Tfs
Originally posted by rushshri

report this ...pg 28 in another post. Shhh wat kind of girl is she????

I have reported her comment with tag"offensive for TM".

Plz do so if u all find inapproprite. initially she attacked on my DP and then this.
Oh! I'm scared, they are the moral police I suppose...they have attacked you for drooling over Arnav...what will happen to me...I being a married woman drool over Khushi.😉...they'll put me to jail...I'm, scared😭
Really, some sense of humor is needed.
Read this post and the responses https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3131006
Cultural shock? What culture are you talking about dear?😆
You have read "Mahabharata" I suppose?😃...Surrogacy, female Polygamy...etc...does it ring a bell...Oh I'm scared again...sorry mataji😭
Edited by priya_86 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by priya_86

Oh! I'm scared, they are the moral police I suppose...they have attacked you for drooling over Arnav...what will happen to me...I being a married woman drool over Khushi.😉...they'll put me to jail...I'm, scared😭
Really, some sense of humor is needed.
Read this post and the responses https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3131006
Cultural shock? What culture are you talking about dear?😆
You have read "Mahabharata" I suppose?😃...Surrogacy, female Polygamy...etc...does it ring a bell...Oh I'm scared again...sorry mataji😭

Really surprised to see..such posts..now even they will tell us what to do and what not to do..and what is this cultural shock..really disgusting..who the hell is she to tell us..its our wish..completely pissed off yaar..i still i dont understand if whats actually there problemm...and i like many people onscreen..both male and female..so now what i am..😕And when they will understand the difference between entertainment and real life..and how come there are attcking the TM...by saying such thingss..
Edited by rockingcouple - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rockingcouple

Really surprised to see..such posts..now even they will tell us what to do and what not to do..and what is this cultural shock..really disgusting..who the hell is she to tell us..its our wish..completely pissed off yaar..i still i dont understand if whats actually there problemm.And when they will understand the difference between entertainment and real life..and how come there are attcking the TM...by saying such thingss..
Hi Ruchika...don't worry, if they want to attack let them...we can retaliate...relax😊

Hi Ruchika...don't worry, if they want to attack let them...we can retaliate...relax😊

Hey priya..gm😊 definitely we will yaar..and i know these people dont have any work..so want to create some or the other fuss..And you know when i saw that post first i started laughing the end line..as my hubby name is shiv..so after reading it..i was like😆
Edited by rockingcouple - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rockingcouple

Hey priya..gm😊 definitely we will yaar..and i know these people dont have any work..so want to create some or the other fuss..
You won't believe...they are attacking every second post in the forum, but instead of reporting lets get back😊

You won't believe...they are attacking every second post in the forum, but instead of reporting lets get back😊

Yes we have to because if we report they will keep doing more..so instead we have to shut them