Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornThisWay thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rushshri

hmmm intresting but Arnav said foprgetting past, he wants to move ahead and remarriage is confirmed by khushboo and misti herself. Let shayamua do his work ... arhi will be together.

Your words are my last ray of hope.
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

hmmm intresting but Arnav said foprgetting past, he wants to move ahead and remarriage is confirmed by khushboo and misti herself. Let shayamua do his work ... arhi will be together.

I n one way I'm happy...Shyam back, past revealed...no more negativity to expose, but i'm slightly scared this shouldn't be dragged too long.
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: priya_86

I n one way I'm happy...Shyam back, past revealed...no more negativity to expose, but i'm slightly scared this shouldn't be dragged too long.

we better need to pace the story but what abt haldi drama then???? ne idea

I like this one...new for me...
priya_86 thumbnail

we better need to pace the story but what abt haldi drama then???? ne idea

I like this one...new for me...

See, as per the spoiler atleast Shyam's entry will be prior to the mahaepisode. In the ME , probably Garima's Dadi face-off will happen. For once, i don't want the remarriage to happen. As per the spoiler Shyam will again play games. I don't want a separation between Arnav and Khushi after the remarriage...and somehow I feel Khushi might be asked to choose between her mother and Arnav.πŸ˜”
If you just remember, a past mandir scene, Khushi ha d told Arnav that one day he'll realise that whatever he did was actually giuded by Devi Maiyya, but that day she won't be with him. This particular scene wasn't shown in the flashback of the CPR...hence I feel a big time separation is bound to come up. πŸ˜”But hope it's not so.
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey guys read my repply...i totally lost it today.

I have tried many times before and I failed so i bow to u monalisa, just don't want to get this post quoted again and again which says she hates supporters of the show.

If u think its trash, its purely ur pov. I am not here to get bashed and mocked by everyone monalisa. may be u'll many likes for this but sorry i still disagree with u totally and I am just not into this.

If there is no term bashing then u r so intelligent tell me what is bashing then. She said she hates me and u said constructive criticism...hats off to ur sensibility. Sorry but I am not that intelligent like u are. Yes truth is bitter, truth is i am hated and titled as REPORT QUEEN.

if it get carried I think even this topic will be closed as i this before too. I just don't want to carry this on. This post was open to see what others are thinking not to get thrashings which everyone is giving me right from pg 4.

if it gvs some kind of pleasure do it with my others posts too and if u really feel this can stop me...keep on trying. I hv lost my coolness and that's enough for me now.

m off...taking rest
priya_86 thumbnail

hey guys read my repply...i totally lost it today.

m off...taking rest

Rashmi..i've told you don't bother about them. First they watch the show, then they find out the time to dicuss it on IF...and then they say we are against it and the people who watch. Why double standards?
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i really want KKGSR to tell something to ASR!!
priya_86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arsh_sp

i really want KKGSR to tell something to ASR!!

I think we all want that😊
tv_watcher thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
a beutiful n complete analysis of yesterday's episode

really well done dear
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
rashmi hugs to u for the posts πŸ€—

add me to ur PM list dear...will chk out ur daily posts !!!!! πŸ˜Š