Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

You can ruin Khushi but I will still hate Anjali (Page 8)

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
true

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Me too! Cannot stand Anjali, now matter how they try and manipulate us into liking her. If at all the hate gets stronger. I have only one think to say to them - " Stop being Silly"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUP

princessVV Senior Member
princessVV
princessVV

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
True. Always loved Khushi and will continue to do so. But that annoying brat is getting on my last nerve.  She is behaving worse than a two year old, throwing tantrums and manipulating everyone who is bending over backwards caring for her. It is disgusting to see a grown women behave in this way.  RM people need to stop mollycoddling her and take her to a psychiatrist. It's high time the women needs professional help.
But on a positive note it's good that Kushis bringing Shame back, maybe he'll actually succeed in killing Anjali. Don't mean to be harsh but she's made be desperate, feel like throwing something at my TV every time she comes on screen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUP

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I hate the character
I hate the woman playing her

That selfish, egotistical woman has destroyed our show Angry
mzeesana Senior Member
mzeesana
mzeesana

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
come on guys ... Anjali is so cute... the way she eats off Shyamus hands and gives him that lovey dovey look...

The way she has those tight abs even when she is pregnant...

she is such a trusting wife ... her shyamu is her GOD...

she is sooo OMG i have ot ... puke time Dead

Ok ok i hate her character alot tooo... see i tried to see if i could like her but couldn't do it

Now there is Khushi OMG ... girl do us all a favour go make a movie or something and let Arnav carry the show with Anjali for few weeks

that will give us a break too we won't have to anticipate everyday ...

Please note i don't hate Arnav ... he is Khushhis Arnav now Wink

oh just a note to you guys ... its funny i read IPKKND forum first before watching the shows lately lol
tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Anyone can change after loosing a child, so then why is Khushi wrong to think that Shaym might have changed? She has always been a sacrificing girl who can do anything for the happiness of others. How has her character been ruined? 
As far as arHi go,  Arnav will not misunderstand Khushi. He cannot even think of thinking that Khushi brought Shaym back for herself. That would destroy their bond in ways that cannot be describes. He knows how much Khushi loves him. Their relationship is too strong for anyone or anything to come in between them. He might be upset because she went against his wish but he will VERY soon forgive her. He will know that she brought him back just for Anjali's happiness and recovery. This will infact make their bond stronger! Arnav will see that Khushi is willing to stay around the guy who ruined her life just for Anjali's well being. Shaym needs to return in order for the track to proceed. His return will make Anjali's track die down as she will get better very soon. His return will lead to the revelation of his reality. His return will somehow lead to arHi's remarriage
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tptwi

Anyone can change after loosing a child, so then why is Khushi wrong to think that Shaym might have changed? She has always been a sacrificing girl who can do anything for the happiness of others. How has her character been ruined? 
As far as arHi go,  Arnav will not misunderstand Khushi. He cannot even think of thinking that Khushi brought Shaym back for herself. That would destroy their bond in ways that cannot be describes. He knows how much Khushi loves him. Their relationship is too strong for anyone or anything to come in between them. He might be upset because she went against his wish but he will VERY soon forgive her. He will know that she brought him back just for Anjali's happiness and recovery. This will infact make their bond stronger! Arnav will see that Khushi is willing to stay around the guy who ruined her life just for Anjali's well being. Shaym needs to return in order for the track to proceed. His return will make Anjali's track die down as she will get better very soon. His return will lead to the revelation of his reality. His return will somehow lead to arHi's remarriage

It is not anyone whom we are talking about.It is about Shyam who planned to kill Arnav by burning him.No normal human being can think of cold blooded murder.We are talking about the man who repeatedly betrayed the family even when his wife was pregnant.

If something bad happens to Anjali because of Shyam Arnav will eat up Khushi.Their bond is not stronger than Arnav's anger.

OmNaMaSteOm

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Ditto !! 

Nothing can redeem Anjali in my eyes. Even when she sees Shyam's true face, I will feel relieved for Arhi's sake. 

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top