Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

You can ruin Khushi but I will still hate Anjali (Page 5)

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

loveBarunValley Senior Member
loveBarunValley
loveBarunValley

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
i'm in too really fed up i swearCensored patience has gone outta the window reallyDead
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
good one
they can try their best
but we love khushi
whatever she does she does for others
whatever anjali does she does for herslf and herself alone nowadays

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyNi1234Punkin22.Brooke.-MOTHER-

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

First they showed Khushi doing mindless comedy so that we do not feel sympathy for her.
Now they are showing Khushi trusting Shyam so that we hate her.

It is crazy the lengths they will go to justify this ONE character who is not even important to the show's success. Anjali is a nobody.

First, they showed us that horrendous miscarriage episode to force the sympathy out of us and some people fell for it and praised her acting skills (I thought she was hamming it up as usual).

Now, they want us to shift our hate from Anjali onto Khushi. They are trying to show that Khushi is as dumb as Anjali, that she believes Shyam too.

I'm completely with you. I will love Khushi no matter what they make her do because I know her heart is good...and I will hate Anjali no matter how much they shove her "pain" down our throats...because I know she is selfish at heart.

Priyanka for me Anjali is a character just like Akash or Payal.She neither was and never will be more important than that.2 minutes per 3 episode are enough for her.
But they are behaving in such a way as Anjali is the Katrina Kaif of Tellywood.
They think by showing Khushi and Anjali in the same boat they can make us accept that woman.
No ways.
Nobody can ever replace Sanaya's place in our heart.As long as Sanaya is there Khushi wil be in our heart.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

loveBarunValleyAmazingAmySanlicious.Brooke.

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Priyanka for me Anjali is a character just like Akash or Payal.She neither was and never will be more important than that.2 minutes per 3 episode are enough for her.
But they are behaving in such a way as Anjali is the Katrina Kaif of Tellywood.
They think by showing Khushi and Anjali in the same boat they can make us accept that woman.
No ways.
Nobody can ever replace Sanaya's place in our heart.As long as Sanaya is there Khushi wil be in our heart.

Same for me Aisha. Anjali is a nobody for me. Khushi is a character I fell in love with from day one and having Sanaya playing her just makes is more special. 

It's sad to see everyone bending over backwards trying to justify both DB/Anjali these days. No matter how hard they try, they can't force us to love her...it has to come naturally as it does for Sanaya. How come they never spoke up for Khushi when she used to be bashed during the comedy track? Its fine, that's why we are there for her and at the end of the day, fans are the only thing that matters. Sure Daljeet is getting more screen-time, but at what expense? She is getting hated by everyone, TRPs are low, fans are protesting...its only ruining her own image. She knows she doesn't have it in her to be the lead...eventually they will be forced to shift back to the actual lead or fans will stop watching...so what was the point of this 15 minutes of fame? All the unnecessary drama might have given her attention for a while but it hurt her in the long run.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanlicious

Arhi_Samrajlove Goldie
Arhi_Samrajlove
Arhi_Samrajlove

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
count me in!! i hate her so much! she is just taking too much advantages of Arnav. If some one told me my husband likes another lady (god forbid)  i would be going wild but this lady is just arghhh!!! she is not even that ill.. her tears and all that acting and then comes stopwa!!!! 

No offence to anyone.. just my opinion

xoxoxo
samu
Sanlicious IF-Dazzler
Sanlicious
Sanlicious

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Bang On Aisha Thumbs Up
If they think they would make us hate Khushi, they're absolutely WRONG...It's always been a big NO to hate Khushi.
And what irritates me these days is that if they're not willing to show ArHi track at all then why are they showing for even two minutes? Just to make us glued to the screen. 
Many people over here are constantly rattling that it's not just ''Rabba Ve'' in the serial, other tracks and characters are important too. Now, here you go, enjoy the track of supporting characters. 
I won't mind some senseless comedy at this time. At least, that's MUCH better than AnJhali's baby sessions...

.Brooke.

delancy Groupbie
delancy
delancy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Tell it!

I absolutely loathe her and will continue to do so.   Naive my behind!   She an embarrassment to delusional, weak, and pathetic women everywhere.

I will always love Khushi no matter what you pull to insult our intelligence where she is concerned.

.Brooke.

Go to top