good one
they can try their best
but we love khushi
whatever she does she does for others
whatever anjali does she does for herslf and herself alone nowadays
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

It is crazy the lengths they will go to justify this ONE character who is not even important to the show's success. Anjali is a nobody.

First, they showed us that horrendous miscarriage episode to force the sympathy out of us and some people fell for it and praised her acting skills (I thought she was hamming it up as usual).

Now, they want us to shift our hate from Anjali onto Khushi. They are trying to show that Khushi is as dumb as Anjali, that she believes Shyam too.

I'm completely with you. I will love Khushi no matter what they make her do because I know her heart is good...and I will hate Anjali no matter how much they shove her "pain" down our throats...because I know she is selfish at heart.

Priyanka for me Anjali is a character just like Akash or Payal.She neither was and never will be more important than that.2 minutes per 3 episode are enough for her.
But they are behaving in such a way as Anjali is the Katrina Kaif of Tellywood.
They think by showing Khushi and Anjali in the same boat they can make us accept that woman.
No ways.
Nobody can ever replace Sanaya's place in our heart.As long as Sanaya is there Khushi wil be in our heart.

AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

Priyanka for me Anjali is a character just like Akash or Payal.She neither was and never will be more important than that.2 minutes per 3 episode are enough for her.
But they are behaving in such a way as Anjali is the Katrina Kaif of Tellywood.
They think by showing Khushi and Anjali in the same boat they can make us accept that woman.
No ways.
Nobody can ever replace Sanaya's place in our heart.As long as Sanaya is there Khushi wil be in our heart.

Same for me Aisha. Anjali is a nobody for me. Khushi is a character I fell in love with from day one and having Sanaya playing her just makes is more special. 

It's sad to see everyone bending over backwards trying to justify both DB/Anjali these days. No matter how hard they try, they can't force us to love her...it has to come naturally as it does for Sanaya. How come they never spoke up for Khushi when she used to be bashed during the comedy track? Its fine, that's why we are there for her and at the end of the day, fans are the only thing that matters. Sure Daljeet is getting more screen-time, but at what expense? She is getting hated by everyone, TRPs are low, fans are protesting...its only ruining her own image. She knows she doesn't have it in her to be the lead...eventually they will be forced to shift back to the actual lead or fans will stop watching...so what was the point of this 15 minutes of fame? All the unnecessary drama might have given her attention for a while but it hurt her in the long run.
Arhi_Samrajlove thumbnail
count me in!! i hate her so much! she is just taking too much advantages of Arnav. If some one told me my husband likes another lady (god forbid)  i would be going wild but this lady is just arghhh!!! she is not even that ill.. her tears and all that acting and then comes stopwa!!!! 

No offence to anyone.. just my opinion

xoxoxo
samu
Sanlicious thumbnail
Bang On Aisha 👍🏼
If they think they would make us hate Khushi, they're absolutely WRONG...It's always been a big NO to hate Khushi.
And what irritates me these days is that if they're not willing to show ArHi track at all then why are they showing for even two minutes? Just to make us glued to the screen. 
Many people over here are constantly rattling that it's not just ''Rabba Ve'' in the serial, other tracks and characters are important too. Now, here you go, enjoy the track of supporting characters. 
I won't mind some senseless comedy at this time. At least, that's MUCH better than AnJhali's baby sessions...
delancy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tell it!

I absolutely loathe her and will continue to do so.   Naive my behind!   She an embarrassment to delusional, weak, and pathetic women everywhere.

I will always love Khushi no matter what you pull to insult our intelligence where she is concerned.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Punkin22

Your post was outstanding.  I have been thinking the same thing but I'm not a writer like you.  Redux said that SP had hired a PR firm for DB/Anjali for her negativity. 

Is this their answer to try and make us hate Khushi and transfer our love to Anjali.  That is the most asinine stupidity I have ever heard.

I agree totally no matter what they do to our Khushi, I will HATE Anjali.  I cannot even stomach her on episode, I fast forward her completely now.

Thank you for your post again.  Beautifully written and thought out.

You heard it right.Rangmunch,SBS,SBB all are hell bent on shoving Anjali on us.
RM came up with a huge article justifying Anjali's actions.
When nothing worked.
They targeted Khushi.
They are trying to make her a dumb,idiot,weak character and reduce her screen space to 2 minutes per episode.
They are trying to create a rift between ArShi so that they can give more screen time to the pathetic sibling bond.
It is all a plan to make us accept Anjali as the leading lady.

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ABSOF******LUTELY AGREE WITH YOU👏👏👏
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I love u for making this post...i understood kitchen politics of cvs...on wednessday itself...but we hsve a brain...that still is in
working condition...I hate anjali...AND THATS FINAL!!!