India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CV's come DV's

diasdreaming Groupbie
diasdreaming
diasdreaming

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I think CV's themselves are loosing interest in the show. This is the reason they have become creatives cum destructive!!
How much ever we wait or beg.. ARSHI won't get married. Even if by any chance they get married they'll separate without consummation.
I don't understand what is the problem if for one week completely they show ARSHI happy without any interruption.
CV's believe me showing this won't end the show!!!!!!!!!Confused
It'll give you more viewers. Being CV's you must try to find some new and interesting twists. Not by separating the leads always.
Show something like "Anjali" becomes a strong women by giving snake a head on fight witith his own tricks. Show some positive twists. Why there is always a negative twist and that too with ARSHIAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankaarini_kat

bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
FORGET ABOUT THE MARRIAGE,GIVE IMPORTANCE TO ASR CHARACTER & KUSHI.HOW CAN THEY MAKE KUSHI DUMB,IDIOTIC,PUNCH BAG FOR EVERYONE.ENOUGH.STOP THIS SHYAM & ANJALI ROMANCE.IT's YUCK EVEN TO READ THE UPDATES.
rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
The show is actually missing its positive approach----- everywhere there is negativity...  evil always win...  These type of things nowadays are not so appealing. Jst look at the other high trp soaps there they  atleast show show positive approach... .

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index