HUGE difference between being selfless and dumbnes

Posted: 11 years ago
I know many people will be annoyed and wont agree with me.But khushi today for me was totally DUMB,not selfless she actually thinks that Shyam has changed she actually thought shyam is taking good care of Anjali.Even when knowing Anjali was pregnant  Shyam was ready to divorce anjali to be with khushi and wanted to kill Arnav..And suddenly that man will take 360 degree turn.
When will you learn from ur past mistakes and stop giving people second chances.Can we blame Arnav this tym if he misunderstands you again.
Sorry Khushi but today ur behavior cannot be justified with u being selfless and want people's happiness,its totally DUMBNESSS🤢
Khushi is being shown as DUMB to further Shyam-Anjali love story. The PH needs to wake up. I hope they wake up over weekend and control the show before it dies off completely.
By the way let us remind Khushi Shyam did not change
1: After you broke your engagement.
2: After knowing that you hate him
3: After knowing he is going to be a father
4: After Khushi and Arnav marriage
5: After stopping the funds to him
 6: After Khushi came to know and confronted him to tell the truth
 7: After Arnav was absent and Khushi was alone

Shyam became aggressive and hurt people
 1: Khushi's father
 2: Khushi
 3: Arnav
 4: Anjali

Shyam has manipulated people to do things against their nature namely
 1: Buaji
 2: Dadi
 3: Arnav
 4: Khushi

When will Khushi learn. Does she love Shyam? Excuse me but she should trust Arnav in this matter. Instead of jumping into conclusions should actually investigate with mami as what is happening in the house.
Edited by samin096 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by samin096

By the way let us remind Khushi Shyam did not change
1: After you broke your engagement

She is getting on my nerves
Originally posted by psarada

Khushi is being shown as DUMB to further Shyam-Anjali love story. The PH needs to wake up. I hope they wake up over weekend and control the show before it dies off completely.

I just dont understand wat has gone wrong wid her.That man tried to kill Arnav and she thinks he has changed
Khushi has conveniently forgotten that Shyam got Arnav kidnapped, and would have burnt him to death had she not replaced the kerosene in the cans with water!

Iss Amnesia Ko Kya Naam Doon?
Iss Saint Complex Ko Kya Naam Doon?
Iss Stupidity Ko Kya Naam Doon?
Apparently selflessness and senselessness are now same things. 🥱
Originally posted by smitar

Khushi has conveniently forgotten that Shyam got Arnav kidnapped, and would have burnt him to death had she not replaced the kerosene in the cans with water!

Iss Amnesia Ko Kya Naam Doon?
Iss Saint Complex Ko Kya Naam Doon?
Iss Stupidity Ko Kya Naam Doon?

If now Arnav bashes or mu khushi plz no redemption or sympathy from my side.It may sound harsh but she deserves it.
Originally posted by Su_Somerholic

Apparently selflessness and senselessness are now same things. 🥱

Totally agreed😆
Agreed... inocence, selflessness  is on the other hand and dumbness is on the another... I don't know why they like to show innocent selfless woman as dumb...