Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Understand Anjali guys.. (Page 3)

siddharsh Senior Member
siddharsh
siddharsh

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barundeewani19

She s already in Khushi's place and have become the leadSleepy

That is absolutely right...not interested in watching this so called diii sagaaaDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
CV's are at fault here...For Anjali to understand more about Shyam,Arnav needs to explain everything he knows..but all he does is.."Shyam ek naalaayak aur ghattiya aadmi hai..and so on and on.."...why can't he just open up???why can't he tell her DI that shyam himself confessed to him about his lust on khushi????Earlier it was digestible..but again and again same dialogues being said...everything has a limit..I used to sympathize with anjali's character and used to think the forum is over reacting..but today something was not right for me..!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katMrDarcyfan

..FallAndFly.. IF-Rockerz
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
i want to agree with u ..but...sorry ,i just can't dear.how can anjali forget that her rajkumari died 2 days before and how can she act sooo well infront of her chottey and other family members.And now she is using this fact that she is depressed for her so called rajkumari's death and thus want shyam back.i know she loves shyam but what about her chottey...did she even care that her chottey did not took his meds because of her what would have happend if khushi wasn't there.BUT if shyam didn't have his food she will do everything to make him eat.AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katMrDarcyfan

spaakid Groupbie
spaakid
spaakid

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hey people ..please wait..may be this is the start of shaking arnav-di relationship.when he comes to know abt this ,he will go to kushi for comfort.as for as Anjali is concerned ,she didnt make any mistake.she is loving her husband unconditionally but Unfortuntely he is the wrong person and she doesn't know that he is the reason for her sorrows.
loveuarshi Groupbie
loveuarshi
loveuarshi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Exactly... But Anjali had so many doubts from last one year and when Khushi and NK seriously accused her hubby dear, didn't she(CV's) had brains to atleast have an ounce of doubt on him. Moreover Maami too accused him of seeing with Khushi.      
           Love is blind when new may be till first yr of the marriage after that when he was out all the time any women would get doubt. This can happen only in the telly world, so just enjoying the height of stupidity or dumbness whatever.
             Sorry, if too harsh. This is the only serial to which I'm so so emotionally attached. Didn't wanted to spoil your mood, just pissed at the CV's.

Have a good one.

MrDarcyfan

arshidreamz Groupbie
arshidreamz
arshidreamz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie89

CV's are at fault here...For Anjali to understand more about Shyam,Arnav needs to explain everything he knows..but all he does is.."Shyam ek naalaayak aur ghattiya aadmi hai..and so on and on.."...why can't he just open up???why can't he tell her DI that shyam himself confessed to him about his lust on khushi????Earlier it was digestible..but again and again same dialogues being said...everything has a limit..I used to sympathize with anjali's character and used to think the forum is over reacting..but today something was not right for me..!!!

He has always considered her fragile..But if she was the real loving sister, she would have defenitely wanted to know the real reasons behind his marraige to Khushi when he told her that he married Khushi for Di. Any sister would have asked the question why for me. She did not do that. Instead she was happy that in spite of being married, her brother still considered as the No:1 in his life. That day she lost respect as a sister in my eyes

MrDarcyfan

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Itna pyaar hain to sasural jao naa aunty... Bhai ki paison se apne pati ki aish kyun karwa rahee ho?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22IceflamesMrDarcyfan

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I don't want to understand her, that is why I'm not watching the show until CV's stop showing this pathetic crap!!!! Logically there should be a rift between Anjali and Arnav. Logically Anjali should be prepared to leave Shantivan because her husband is not allowed there. Logically Anjali should be the one bringing back her husband and not Khushi!!!

Seems like logic don't exist in IPKKND land so that's me not watching until it exists and I'm sure that I'm not alone.

MrDarcyfan

Go to top