India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Understand Anjali guys.. (Page 2)

rsood86 Senior Member
rsood86
rsood86

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Very politely...i dont agree to u...CVs are killing the character of Anjali...How can one be so blind to the evilness of her husband in the name of love...By closing ur own eyes doesn't means dat world can't see u at all...Its like dat Anjali don't want to trust her blood relations but want to bcome mad in the luv of her husband... 
In stead of blackmailing everybody, why don't she just leave RM and go n stay with Shyam...That will be the best option out...She shud also take Dadi along wid her...If she s really a woman of dignity...she ll definitely leave RM...she instead of using credit cards of Arnav shud use ration card of Shyam...

Edited by rsood86 - 07 September 2012 at 10:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

ipkknd_hazel IF-Dazzler
ipkknd_hazel
ipkknd_hazel

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
understand her? ur kidding right? ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflamesBarundeewani19OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

Okay my replies might sound wierd but i'm against deception... these hide and seek games really got on my nerves today...
If she loves Shyam, Why cant she stand up and face everyone? Why does she have to throw herself on Shyam behind Arnav's back?
Why is she using emotional blackmail as a tool to bring him back? Why cant she try proving him innocent for a change by trying to find facts-- who knows she might just stumble across harsh realities.
Why does she have to be miserable during the best times, that when she is actually miserable people dont realize the difference? 
Why is this  particular female  shown spineless?? why cant they lend her a backbone for a change..
i tried to understand her... i really did but with every passing day i find it harder and harder to connect to her

ClapClapClap
humeshaa Senior Member
humeshaa
humeshaa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Ok, chalo given that she's blind and deeply in love.. but the rest can see, Khushi and Arnav of all people know his reality. And the reality is Shyam is scum!Dead

Now don't tell me if someone you knew (or in your example Khushi) was addicted and deeply in love with drugs, would you go bring it for them??Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katMrDarcyfan

awahnee Groupbie
awahnee
awahnee

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I think everyone is past understanding AnJhali...
People r sick of seeing her onthe screen.This is the biggest insult to any character and the cvs shud think about that. just to satisfy their own ego they cant take audience for granted...
BTW understanding anjali is beyond my understanding u see i am a very normal person i am expecting to see what was promised to me not to some actress...

MrDarcyfan

humeshaa Senior Member
humeshaa
humeshaa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

Originally posted by Lyraa99

Okay my replies might sound wierd but i'm against deception... these hide and seek games really got on my nerves today...
If she loves Shyam, Why cant she stand up and face everyone? Why does she have to throw herself on Shyam behind Arnav's back?
Why is she using emotional blackmail as a tool to bring him back? Why cant she try proving him innocent for a change by trying to find facts-- who knows she might just stumble across harsh realities.
Why does she have to be miserable during the best times, that when she is actually miserable people dont realize the difference? 
Why is this  particular female  shown spineless?? why cant they lend her a backbone for a change..
i tried to understand her... i really did but with every passing day i find it harder and harder to connect to her

ClapClapClap

Totally agree.  Why is getting up with the same two feet and walking out with her "oh-so-loving-PATI" not an option in her brilliant mind???

MrDarcyfan

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
OK she love her husband blindly and is clinging to him whatever he did and will do ..

but I cannot understand .. If she love him and want to be with him .. why she didn't quit her brother's house to live with her husband ?! why she want to force Shyam on the family's members ..

Also I cannot understand , If she is sure about her husband's innocent .. how can she still treat Khushi normally , and act happily about her brother marriage to the women who tried to ruin her marriage life ..?!

Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 07 September 2012 at 10:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Iceflamesrini_katMrDarcyfan

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Yaar it is not about Anjali's character any more, it's just about the story and how ArHi have been sidelined. I can understand Anjali's predicament but why do we need to see 15 mins of it?

MrDarcyfan

Go to top