India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Understand Anjali guys..

Rimo22 Senior Member
Rimo22
Rimo22

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Guys we have to understand Anjali as she is deeply in love with her husband so that she just can't beleive that he is wrong..
And if we consider our Khushi at that place than we would be supporting her
Tongue Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

apoorva12sharmacutivenikasuhanee_06ipkknd_hazeladits7

BellaK Senior Member
BellaK
BellaK

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Yes she is in love but does she love Arnav at all?? Why would Arnav lie and deny her happiness if shyam is right?? when they all knw in that family and anjali herself Arnav can do anything just for her. If she chose to belive her husbend over her brother then why this hide and seek why not come clean and say hey bro i dnt trust u i trust my husbend and leave RM. Thats wot u do when u claim to love some1 leave everything for the love not play game. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkfrncRimo22MayaraaSobtirina25priyankaavenkataOlive_Roselara3110rini_katMrDarcyfan.Brooke.pieryrose.MyriadOfHues.

Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
She s already in Khushi's place and have become the leadSleepy

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bindusfansiddharshipkfrncSunshine25Rimo22Manisha.priyankaarina25Siri22Iceflamesrini_katMrDarcyfan.Brooke.OmNaMaSteOmLIKEDMG.MyriadOfHues.

arshidreamz Groupbie
arshidreamz
arshidreamz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Being in love is acceptable..but not the backstabbing to someone who had spent the last 14 years just for her happiness..She demands to be the centre of brother's world, but  return that by lying and cheating? Unaccepatable..She does not deserve a brother like Arnav

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

urvashi_93MayaraaSobtiRimo22rina25MrDarcyfan.Brooke..MyriadOfHues.

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barundeewani19

She s already in Khushi's place and have become the leadSleepy

correctji...Big smile..
thats y ppl stop watching show after undestanding her very much...Sleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

urmimalaRimo22Barundeewani19rini_katMrDarcyfan.MyriadOfHues.

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Who will understand a despo, sick, pathtic, liar, cheater, hypocrite, murdererAngry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkfrncurvashi_93Sweet-birdpriyankaaIceflamesCHIPPEDCUPMrDarcyfan.MyriadOfHues.

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

exactly my point...Anjali loves her hubby which is nt bad on her part...its nt easy fr ny woman to quit loving her hubby...he hs bn her fr so many years...he married her despite she being handicapped..khushi toh abhi aayi hai shyam pehle se hai...even in normal situation who ll give up on der husband so soon...i mean she is loving a wrong person bt look at it fr relationship POV...

wud u want arnav-khushi relationship to b so fragile ki kal khushi's sister comes n tries to separate arnav khushi coz she thinks arnav is wrong...

no matter how much anjali n arnav love each other..dey have other people too in der lives which hv an important place...

when arnav loves both his wife n sister den every1 goes ga-ga over him ( i love ASR's character d most bt dis is jus an example)... payal can love both her sister n hubby equally ...bt wen anjali loves her hubby n bro den its a prob...she ll bt obvious tk time to give up on her hubby...itne saal uske saath jiya hai..its bound to b a strong relationship frm her side...so she ll take time to c his real face...

bt 1 thing is der..if she loves him n wanna see how much he loves her den she shud ask him to tk her to der own house n nt come bk to RM...sasural jaa behena ...maike mein kya kar rahi ho..LOL

n logically sab real faces itne jaldi saamne aa jaye toh show mein bachega kya dikhane ko..LOL

Edited by adits7 - 07 September 2012 at 10:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1chaitucuteMayaraaSobtiRimo22

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Okay my replies might sound wierd but i'm against deception... these hide and seek games really got on my nerves today...
If she loves Shyam, Why cant she stand up and face everyone? Why does she have to throw herself on Shyam behind Arnav's back?
Why is she using emotional blackmail as a tool to bring him back? Why cant she try proving him innocent for a change by trying to find facts-- who knows she might just stumble across harsh realities.
Why does she have to be miserable during the best times, that when she is actually miserable people dont realize the difference? 
Why is this  particular female  shown spineless?? why cant they lend her a backbone for a change..
i tried to understand her... i really did but with every passing day i find it harder and harder to connect to her

Edited by Lyraa99 - 07 September 2012 at 10:27am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nikedaipkfrncSweet-birdpriyankaarina25Horizon.A.l.i.a.ChaituvBarundeewani19rini_katincandescentMrDarcyfanpieryrose

Go to top