India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Feeling very sad and disappointed

looser01 Goldie
looser01
looser01

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I will watch for SARUN only am an international fan so do not count for TRPS but will skip to night and watch old re runs.

WHY was Ekta Writer brought . ( He may be brilliant but this is a love story not a sas bahu show )
Fans have cried on every web site we want ARHI not Anjalai and Shayam its dragged to boredom
as well Garima track.

We waited for ARHI love understanding , happy grand wedding , rain scenes wedding night scenes , Shayams exposure, Music Fun Masti Drama love passion.

However its sad to see that GUL/CVS /New Writer who were suppose to take this drama to next level and slowly killing it.

I am not angry as so much hard work goes in it and every one works hard specially the cast and crew.

I can not change view points of PH nor Starplus for promos etc but SARUN I salute you look forward to coming to UK Please come to USA/Canada my mother is praying for you to come to Canada and I will pay any amount to take her as she adores you both. 
Che sara sara Lets see from ashes can it raise you still have SARUN .

Please less of Anjali Shayam needs closure ( Car accident both of them can die lol!!)

I still have a faint hope and hope keeps you alive.

SARUN you rock we appreciate all the cast and crew.

CVS/DIR /NEW WRITER  TOMORROW IS ALWAYS ANOTHER DAY LETS SEE IF YOU WISH TO TAKE FEEDBACK FROM THE FANS ( THIS SHOW HAD THE MOST UNIQUE FANS)
OTHERWISE STARPLUS NO NAYI SOUCH FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

Edited by looser01 - 07 September 2012 at 2:46pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top