Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virat bow down to u! (Page 5)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Fantastic post AshClap
Ahhh finally... one of my wish came true.. ever in a show Embarrassed

Virat's thoughts and views and what he thinks about J's sacrifice... everything came to the fore and yes he was bang on .. 

"Bhabhi... all these are futile attempts.. Maanvi will never agree to it.. you better leave the path.."

"bhabhi please try to be in Maanvi's place and think,  would you ever agree to save your life, when your sister gives up her child for your sake ..or would you make her understand"

"I am sorry bhabhi... I can't support you in this .. I am as desperate as you.. to save Maanvi's life, but the path you chose is wrong bhabhi.. I am sorry "

ok these lines are  what i expected from Virat ... it was his understanding of Maanvi and her feelings  .. he is with Maanvi inspite of the fact he may end up loosing her...isn't this all about being selfless and his love has no boundaries... all he cares for is what Maanvi thinks and what Manvi feels about her di's sacrifice...

I am glad  his character is shown so strong ,,,even in such dire.. he only thinks what makes Mannu happy and does not agree to anything which hurts Maanvi or which she disagrees...
loved his stance .Clap his views about what Maanvi thinks and his explanation to J, to think from Mannu's perspective - 

i don't know.. i have the contentment ,.. the happiness and the satisfaction that he is with Maanvi and not going opposite her and he understands and thinks about her views which was awesome 

I might be repeating 100 times.. no one loves Mannu like Virat 

Bow down to Virat and Hats off to kushal 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

befair-Aswathy-ItsmeAish

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Fantastic post AshClap
Ahhh finally... one of my wish came true.. ever in a show Embarrassed

Virat's thoughts and views and what he thinks about J's sacrifice... everything came to the fore and yes he was bang on .. 

"Bhabhi... all these are futile attempts.. Maanvi will never agree to it.. you better leave the path.."

"bhabhi please try to be in Maanvi's place and think,  would you ever agree to save your life, when your sister gives up her child for your sake ..or would you make her understand"

"I am sorry bhabhi... I can't support you in this .. I am as desperate as you.. to save Maanvi's life, but the path you chose is wrong bhabhi.. I am sorry "

ok these lines are  what i expected from Virat ... it was his understanding of Maanvi and her feelings  .. he is with Maanvi inspite of the fact he may end up loosing her...isn't this all about being selfless and his love has no boundaries... all he cares for is what Maanvi thinks and what Manvi feels about her di's sacrifice...

I am glad  his character is shown so strong ,,,even in such dire.. he only thinks what makes Mannu happy and does not agree to anything which hurts Maanvi or which she disagrees...
loved his stance .Clap his views about what Maanvi thinks and his explanation to J, to think from Mannu's perspective - 

i don't know.. i have the contentment ,.. the happiness and the satisfaction that he is with Maanvi and not going opposite her and he understands and thinks about her views which was awesome 

I might be repeating 100 times.. no one loves Mannu like Virat 

Bow down to Virat and Hats off to kushal 

was desperately waiting for ur reply!Cool
his character is d most appealing one
agree no one loves manvi more dan him no1 understands her better than ny1 else
he is always wid her n wud always beEmbarrassed

Tanya_ManYa IF-Dazzler
Tanya_ManYa
Tanya_ManYa

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
superb post serisiously he is 1 in a million

Go to top